F1 Black Range, NM L.p.pyromelana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 11-06-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
Jeff Teel
F1 Black Range, NM L.p.pyromelana

This was a clutch of 7 eggs hatched Sept. 2015. This is what's left so far. pricing is "out of egg price" although most all have took ft lizards-(Uta and Scelops) and 2 have took scented ft pinks. They are $475 shipped a pair, or $800 shipped for 2.2, $850 shipped for the 3.2 group. Shipping is done via Ship Your Reptiles-(which goes through Fed-Ex. Please email with any other questions. Pictures are as follows-
1st pic Female #1
2nd pic Female #2
3rd pic Male #1
4th pic Male #2
Email for pics of Male #3 as I can only upload 4 images to the post.

Update- as of 12/5/15 there is 2.1 left for sale. They are currently cooling, take the remaining 2.1 now for $500 shipped for the reverse trio, or $450 shipped for 1.1.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2015, 12:44 AM   #2
Jeff Teel
True. Actually, you could probably find "prettier" or better looking pyros for $75, it's not about the "looks" of these, it's the locality of the animals and the fact they are legit. I breed some morph animals for fun, so I get the "looks" part, but to me any locality animals especially when legit are much better. It's all personal preference.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2015, 05:43 AM   #3
Master of the Universe
Some very nice looking Sonoran Mountain Kings... This was the population that was discovered in the early 90's in the "Black Range" of Sierra County.. Beautiful Locality Animals, Jeff...

Old 11-09-2015, 02:54 PM   #4
mudbug
You will always know what your animals are-even as taxonomists bicker and change their names.

Do you know if those high black pyros with high band/crossover counts that get red teardrops on the sides are more common in certain localities. I would love some of those. Sorta of like the third animal posted

Old 11-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #5
Jeff Teel
MudBug, it varies. Same with Zonata, you can find a perfect no blackcrosser snake and then a high black crossover snake in the same rocks, even under the same rock at times. You can try to line breed for high black, I've done it, but the results aren't a;ways what you hope for. Hope that helps some,
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2016, 01:27 AM   #6
Jeff Teel
1.1 have been sold. There are 2.1 left. I will do $400 shipped for 1.1 pair.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2016, 09:00 AM   #7
Ken Diehl
Very Nice Locality Pyros there Jeff!! ....Love the Look!

Ken

Old 02-12-2016, 09:55 AM   #8
Giladerm
Tops as usual, Jeff.

Old 03-25-2016, 03:47 AM   #9
Jeff Teel
All animals in this ad are now sold. I have 0.2 2015 animal, from the same WC male father to the ones in this ad, X a F-1 female. Email for pics, I'm about to warm them up and start feeding again. They'll be $250 shipped each once feeding, or $400 shipped for both girls.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!