SOLD!! Black Gap GHOST Alterna (Xmas Sale) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 12-26-2015, 04:21 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Exclamation Black Gap GHOST Alterna (Xmas Sale)

2015 female, double recessive gene (Anery x Hypo) locale specific morph. Something else you dont see very often.

Typically I force feed these guys hopper tails then weanling tails over winter, and when my mice start producing again in Spring they usually take live pinks. And they really start growing once theyre on mice.

I dont suggest buying for anybody who hasnt worked with these before. You are better off waiting for a bigger one eating mice to be available (dont think youll ever see that though lol!)

$1050 shipped.

mikefedzen@yahoo.com

412-297-1028 call/text
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!