For Sale FIRST TIME OFFERED IN THE USA, ISTAT Pulse Plus thermostats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #1
beanie
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN THE USA, ISTAT Pulse Plus thermostats

Introducing a new line of thermostats now available to the USA.

The ISTAT pulse plus has been available in the UK now for a few years and are now being shipped to the states.

These stats come in a 600 watt rating. The feature built in, on screen readings of temperature, humidity, and barometer.

Other features include touch screen,battery back up, replaceable sensors, alarms, and three heating modes ( pulse,dimming,and on/off) and. 5 year warranty.

Something else unique to iSTAT, is temperature profiling which gives you the freedom to control your temperatures hour by hour. A total of 24 temperature settings allows you to customise day and night temperature profiles with ease.

Shipping to the states will begin at the end of February. Retail on these will be 149.00.

***ETA*** these do come in the standard American plug.

Available colors:

Black
White
Clear
Red
Blue
Violet
Orange
Grey
Yellow
Cream
Green
Brown
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2016, 03:14 PM   #2
beanie
Fail safe

I've had quite a few inquiries about these new thermostats and any fail safes they have so I'd like to go into detail so people have an idea how advanced the ISTAT Pulse Plus is.

Inside each unit there are 2 micro-controllers,if they loose connection with each other the thermostat turns off the heat. These units also have over temperature shut offs that work the same way. If it gets hotter than the required temp, all heat is shut off.

There are further fail safes built into the probe. Inside the probe, there are 2 digital sensors. Those sensors need to speak with the main controller in order for it not to go into safe mode. If the sensor looses communication then the heat is shut off.

Another safety feature of this unit is its ability to "sense" a fallen probe. Once the temperature has reached its target it will set a "flag" internally.If there is a sudden drop in temperature, i.e because the probe has been relocated (fallen), it will try to correct the problem for 30 minutes. If it cannot correct it, it will shut off the heat.

With all theses features in place, if the unit ever fails, it will fail resulting in the heat source being cut off instead of running full blast, risking animals or eggs dying from excess heat.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
vookyexotics
does this have a temperature night drop included in the functions?

Old 01-17-2016, 10:00 PM   #4
beanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by vookyexotics View Post
does this have a temperature night drop included in the functions?
It's got a feature that's better than a night drop. Most night drops do just that, drop the temps from day to night temp quickly. The Pulse+ allows the user to gradually drop the temp from hour to hour. It has a 24 hour range to allow 24 different temp settings through out that 24 hour period. All of that is built in and no further modules are needed to be purchased.

I have a demo video posted on our Facebook page, Acadian Enclosure.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2016, 07:15 PM   #5
beanie
Now offering a 1200 watt version 199.00 with free shipping if ordered in January.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2016, 07:19 PM   #6
boidsonly
Your site is down for ordering. I'd like to order the 1200 model and give it a go.

Old 01-30-2016, 02:27 PM   #7
beanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsonly View Post
Your site is down for ordering. I'd like to order the 1200 model and give it a go.
Site is back up and running.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2016, 09:01 AM   #8
Ilovemyherps
Im gonna order the 600w I was about to get the ve 200d haha glad I saw this. When do u think they will be here?

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Old 02-02-2016, 10:02 AM   #9
beanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovemyherps View Post
Im gonna order the 600w I was about to get the ve 200d haha glad I saw this. When do u think they will be here?

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk
I should have them here in a couple weeks then I'll sort and ship them
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2016, 04:53 PM   #10
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
I should have them here in a couple weeks then I'll sort and ship them
With the issues regarding this tstat in the UK and people waiting a year or more for refunds on a tstat that never arrived, how can we be sure there will be no issues getting these in the US from that company?
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...-review-3.html
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forum...nnocent-4.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!