Gizmo The Croc Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-19-2016, 01:23 PM   #1
croc1976
Gizmo The Croc Monitor

Gizmo is about 3 yrs old, was told by a Vet female. So right now I am leaning toward that. She is not your Normal typical croc monitor either, you can handle this one fairly easy. She has never tried to bite or wipe her tail at me. The colors are extremely nice and pics do her no justice!

She eats Live,F/T rats, Chicken gizards, Fish,baby chicks, and anything else you want to offer her...... You will be hard pressed to find one niceer then this, That being said I have not really figured out a price on her.... But I have seen some on here and what they go for..... Very nice monitors but not colored up like this one... You will see that in the pics, I can also text someone more pics of her as well......

Please do not Insult me or try and low ball me, and please don't waste my time or yours if you don't have the money!!! I will take a Non Refundable deposit to hold her for up to a month or until shipping allows...... I WILL NOT SHIP HER UNTIL THE WEATHER ALLOWS, IF YOUR CLOSE I MAY MEET YOU.

I may take Trade/Cash But value will be a bit higher, since it's not all cash... Things I will look at are High end Uro's,Fly river turtle,High end tortoise's, NO SNAKES>>> Please feel free to contact me at 816 678 6542 for any questions, and please be prepared to show proof of you working with large monitors or lizards... This is not your beginners monitor at all, one this size could put you in the hospital.... I was also told she was Farm Bred, Not CB) Fare as I know that has never been done yet....

Thanks for your time
CJ

************* UPDATE AS OF RIGHT NOW, A DEAL HAS BEEN MADE FOR THIS GAL! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PLACED ON THE LIST IF SOMETHING FALLS THROUGH ***************

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST IN HER..... CJ
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2016, 02:11 PM   #2
wohlerswi
Not true

Croc monitors have been cb in some numbers since the late 90's. Either way nice girl you got and Goodluck with the sale.
Will

Old 01-19-2016, 02:16 PM   #3
croc1976
Will That would be a surprise to me and many others, I have not heard of it nor seen it... But hey if it has, that would be good..... But yes this one is nice!!!

Old 01-19-2016, 03:51 PM   #4
wohlerswi
Dude they are bred all over the world. Frank retes has bred them many zoos and institutions in the US. Ron st Pierre use to breed them. My mentor bed them successfully 3 years in a row 05-08. They have been bred in the UK for close to 8 years now. They breed them in the EU commonly as well as in Indonesia. Not to mention many hobbyists have bred them over the past 15 years. That's not counting the gravid females that have come in and produced many ch clutches. Oh yeah ben Siegel has bred them. Not sure where you and "many others" got your info but just cause people don't post to a forum doesn't mean it isn't happening. Last post on your ad, Goodluck
Will

Old 01-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #5
croc1976
If your not interested in her, no need commenting! I haven't heard of it done, nor seen any proof. Not about to argue with you about it, many others will agree with me as well.

Thanks

Old 01-19-2016, 05:20 PM   #6
wohlerswi
It has nothing to do with who agrees with you. It is scientific fact that these guys have been bred in captivity for close to 20 years now lol. Honolulu zoo I believe was the first in the us about 18 years ago. It is documented as well as many other instances. Look it up. It doesn't change the value of your animal or quality. She is top notch. A hatchling ch is just as good as a cb baby especially since you've had her so long. If I didn't just buy some new freedom breeders I would have purchased her as I have a lone proven breeder male. And yes I did say proven breeder. Have a good one.
Will

Old 01-19-2016, 05:50 PM   #7
croc1976
Please stop commenting, please learn to fully read my add. I said I have not seen proof nor have I heard of any.... I am not going to argue about it, if your not interested in buying her then there is nothing to talk about.

Thank you but your comments are unwarranted

Old 01-19-2016, 06:03 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
Warning: This is a classified ad, not the discussion forums.

Old 01-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #9
croc1976
I was not trying to have a discussion with this guy, nor should he be making comments like he is. That is uncalled for

Thank you

Old 01-19-2016, 08:11 PM   #10
bloodoner
Sorry not buying your reptile but wanted to drop a line and say "very beautiful"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lizard, monitor, trade