Merauke Blue Tongue Skink--Iowa City - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 03-26-2016, 09:03 PM   #1
elevit
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink--Iowa City

he is 2 years and she was captive bred. I bought her from reptilesandcritters when she was only a baby so a few years ago.
She likes a mix of the items on this food chart http://bluetongueskinks.net/foodchart.html

In particular, she likes the following mix: beet greens, a bit of bok choy, collard greens, escarole, mustard greens, watercress, turnip greens, green beans, acorn squash, rasberries and mango. In terms of protein, she likes grain free canned dog food. The brand I've been feeding her, which is recommended among keepers, is Merrick. Nature's instinct is also fine. You can feed her cockroaches or any of the frequently to be fed items listed on the link.

She is a bit shy but once she gets to know you, she will be an awesome companion for many years . She will come with a 55 gallon terrarium, water glass bowl, hubba hut hide, heat lamp, and coconut fiber bedding.

Location: I am located in Iowa City but would be willing to travel to nearby cities!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2016, 03:01 AM   #2
signedAbbie
Hi there! I have all necesarry items for a skink, thus I am just looking to purchase the little lady herself Is that a possibility?

Old 03-29-2016, 09:09 AM   #3
elevit
Yes it is!:email me at eduard-levit@uiowa.edu and we can arrange something
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!