Trade Green Tree Python Biak Locality, for Monitor. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-16-2016, 06:33 PM   #1
want to trade S FL
Trade Green Tree Python Biak Locality, for Monitor.

I would like to trade my Green tree python for a monitor, I prefer a water monitor, but am open to all. The GTP is very tame and very healthy, a ferocious eater, as you can see.

I have other GTP types that i'd be willing to trade, the adults pictured in the tree could be traded separately or combined for a monitor of higher value. I do not want to ship, will drive a fair distance to meet halfway for the right deal. Green in tree (cape york locality and Biak locality) Pic of the one with the bird (Biak Locality)

Thanks for looking.

Mike
561-818-4530
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!