For Sale "Giant/Purple" Locality Banded Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-25-2016, 11:33 AM   #1
plietz
"Giant/Purple" Locality Banded Geckos

I have a small number of baby Banded Geckos (C. v. variegatus) that are offspring from a group of unique adults. These animals come from an area where they grow very large; double (sometimes larger) than the size of an average adult banded gecko. Their eggs are 2-3 times the size of normal banded gecko eggs, and thus, their hatchlings are also 2-3 times normal size at hatching. They also have a strange purplish coloration that is somewhat difficult to capture in a picture. Below are some of my adults.
Babies are 65$ each plus shipping.
PM me or email me at aridsonly@gmail.com with questions or to purchase.

Thank you!
Phil
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!