For Sale 2012 male blood boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 03:26 PM   #1
ghayes
Warning! 2012 male blood boa

100% blood boa, mature and ready for the ladies. Perfect for any blood project, and keep the pick of the litter 100%hets. Approx. 4ft. long. Has a scare on tail from rat bite, but healing nicely. Only eating live rats. $400 shipped.

No trades, at this time.
Thanks!
George
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2016, 12:21 AM   #2
mikedahitman87
Do you have any pics that are in focus and actually show the color of the snake?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Old 09-26-2016, 04:01 PM   #3
ghayes
I guess I'm not a very good photographer. Lol That is his actual color. He was very red when He was young. Kind of browned down as he got older. Can still see yellows, oranges and red on his belly. The benefit is he is breeding age, and can be in a project of your choice. I know several breeding projects like albino, hog island, etc.... Where you have potential to get a very rare sub breed in the 2nd generation. His coloration is not as impressive as it used to be, but he still has great breeding potential.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2016, 11:13 PM   #4
reptileskingdom
I am interested, I appreciate if you can send a couple more pics to me. briansohlishen@gmail.com

Old 09-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #5
ghayes
Malaysia is not somewhere I am able to ship Brian. Too much red tape.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #6
reptileskingdom
I have my export agent in Florida. You can just ship to him and he does the rest. I am hoping you can consider, TQ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!