SOLD!! Cape Banded White Throat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-16-2016, 04:03 PM   #1
sloancurrie
Cape Banded White Throat

For sale I have one male cape banded white throat. His name is Walter Whitethroat and he is around 2.5 ft long and growing fast. He does have cage aggression but its only because he is one hungry freaking dinosaur. Once you either take him out of his cage and or feed him he turns into a lazy boob. I have no doubt this guy is going to get huge so be prepared to either rock a custom 10 ft enclosure or a room to properly care for him when full grown For now a nice vision cage would make him feel right at home!

I'm asking $750 o.b.o
Buyer responsible for shipping (I've found that most will use https://shipyourreptiles.com but others just use FedEx etc....so whatever you trust most especially during winter)

email me at sloancurrie@gmail.com (preferred) or send me a message on here with any questions!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!