Bad Guy Randsx - Rands Exotics - Rain Fiaira, Jason Williams, Jaye Williamson, Rain and Snow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2016, 03:34 PM   #1
Robert Walker
Randsx - Rands Exotics - Rain Fiaira, Jason Williams, Jaye Williamson, Rain and Snow

This "person" has tried several accounts here, so here are some items for the search engines to pick up and a heads up to others:

Rain and Snow Exotics
Rain & Snow Exotics
http://randsexotics.weebly.com/contact.html

Randsx - banned
xunknown357@gmail.com
Rain Fiaira
washington dc
Green tree pythons , leaf tails , childrens python

Superex - banned
Randsexotics@icloud.com
Jaye Williamson
no location field

theHerpfather - banned
Charlesray084@gmail.com
Bill lamar
Fredick maryland

Masterherper211 - banned
Konoseur357@AOL.com
Jason Williams
North west Washington dc

Phone:
(240) 605-6130
photo off the Rain and Snow website
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2016, 07:01 PM   #2
Turtle 77541
Interesting he uses Jaye Williamson and Jason Williams as names. Located near Dundalk MD as well! Who could it be?

Old 12-20-2016, 10:13 PM   #3
LauraB
Sure looks like Johnathan Fickes to me! Even comparing his pics in this and the thread below.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=580620

Old 12-20-2016, 10:36 PM   #4
LauraB
Also interesting that your name, Jason, and his aliases are so similar, and even as of the first of this month he was also trying to scam buyers with some albino RES, just like you are now attempting to sell. Hopefully, that's just a freakish similarity.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:14 PM   #5
Turtle 77541
Yes I was scammed out of a trio of albino red ears back in August by this individual. It was supposed to be a trade. I reviewed an empty box full of paper on my end. Washington DC was even mentioned in one of the emails. This person has tried to sell these stolen turtles a few times. I will post my email thread of that incident in the thread you have linked above soon.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:29 AM   #6
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Yes I was scammed out of a trio of albino red ears back in August by this individual. It was supposed to be a trade. I reviewed an empty box full of paper on my end. Washington DC was even mentioned in one of the emails. This person has tried to sell these stolen turtles a few times. I will post my email thread of that incident in the thread you have linked above soon.
Please do. Please post all contact information you have as well. Thanks

Old 12-29-2016, 10:44 AM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
Do you have any pictures of the albino RES? I was contacted by someone who has a trio, about a trade.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:46 AM   #8
Turtle 77541
Here is a photo of the two females
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #9
Turtle 77541
Here is the male
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #10
Beyond GenetiX
OK, thanks. Those are not the same turtles, I was sent pictures of.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!