For Sale Dubia Roach Breeder Package - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 02-03-2017, 05:49 AM   #1
ColonizedFeeders
Dubia Roach Breeder Package

Adult Dubia Roaches
These are sexually mature adult Dubia Roaches. They have molted within the past 6 weeks, making them the ideal age for reproduction. The females are ideal for breeding due to their age and size. The males and nymphs are ideal for breeding and for use as feeders. All of the Dubia Roaches have high a high protein content, making them ideal for the owner wishing for optimal growth, health, and reproduction in their animals. These roaches come fed my custom formulated roach diet, designed to render high quality roaches.

Breeder Package:
[size="4"]
10 females, 5 males, 20 Large nymphs....................$14
20 females, 10 males, 40 Large nymphs..................$27
30 females, 10 males, 60 Large nymphs..................$39
40 females, 15 males, 80 Large nymphs..................$51
50 females, 20 males, 100 Large nymphs................$63
60 females, 20 males, 120 Large nymphs................$74
70 females, 25 males, 140 Large nymphs................$83
80 females, 25 males, 160 Large nymphs................$92
90 females, 30 males, 180 Large nymphs................$110
100 females, 30 males, 200 Large nymphs...............$120
110 females, 35 males, 220 Large nymphs...............$130
120 females, 40 males, 240 Large nymphs...............$140
130 females, 40 males, 260 Large nymphs...............$150
140 females, 40 males, 280 Large nymphs...............$160
150 females, 50 males, 300 Large nymphs...............$170
Additional 10 females, 3 males, 20 Large nymphs......$10

Shipping:
USPS Priority-$8
USPS Overnight-$55
Heat Pack- $4

Live arrival guarantee:

I guarantee a live arrival if your temperature is between 45-90 degrees on the day of arrival. Please check your weather forecast prior to placing your order. If wish to place an order despite extreme cold or hot weather, I highly recommend messaging me to request to have the shipment held at the post office and adding a heat pack. While it will not validate your live arrival guarantee, it will greatly increase the chances of survival of the roaches.

Shipping information:
I ship all orders via USPS Priority every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. If you would like to have your order mailed on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, please let me know and I will try to accommodate.

ETC.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, private message me or Email me at colonizedfeeders@gmail.com. I do all transactions through PayPal. If you would like me to match/beat a competitors price, shoot me a link and I'll see if I'm able to do so. Thanks for reading!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!