SOLD!! Holdback red ackies sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
Gatorhunter1231
Holdback red ackies sale

Sold!!!
Was planning on keeping these guys but work has been crazy busy and already have several adults occupying my available time. I believe they will be 2.2 but no guarantee. The slightly smaller ones are about 2 1/2 months and larger ones are a little over 3 months. Two are from my striped female and 2 are from my older female. Same male used. They are in shed in pic but have nice colors and will make awesome adults. These guys will go fast so don't miss your chance. Looking to sell as a group $1200 shipped with live arrival guarantee through ship your reptiles. Will separate but will be $350 each plus shipping.

Please contact gatorhunter1231@yahoo.com or
Call/text 918-766-1474
Not the best pics but true out of the cage, no special lighting/camera pics

Very busy so serious inquires only. This is my hobby that I love and don't have to sell.

Payment through PayPaL 😊 thank you
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2017, 09:48 AM   #2
Crappie15
Hi I'm interested in the pair in the first picture, I also sent a text

Old 03-28-2017, 08:02 PM   #3
Gatorhunter1231
The bottom 2 are back up for sale. Buyer turned out to be a scam. Will ship the bottom for $650 for both with live arrival guarantee. PayPal only. Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!