SOLD!! Hold Back - Canvas Select Nosy Be Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 07-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
nhenn
Hold Back - Canvas Select Nosy Be Male

We have a stunning Canvas Select - Nosy Be currently available. He was hatched on 12/17/16 so he is just a little over 7 months old. His colors are amazing and I'm sure he will keep getting more and more blue has he gets older.

He is listed at a special pricing of $275 plus shipping! The only catch is he needs a little love and attention to get over the fear of being handled. So if you are looking for a stunning male at a great price and have the time to connect and bond with him then his boy is the perfect match for you.

We will contact you to setup a shipping date that will work best for you. We will never ship without confirming with you first.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email at sales@canvaschameleons.com or give us a call / text at (610) 812-7479.

Name:  Nosy-Be-Male---Canvas-Select-1.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  189.8 KB

Name:  Nosy-Be-Male---Canvas-Select-2.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  176.3 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #2
Nancy Mindlin
I don't think we are far away. We are near Montrose, Pa zip 18630 would LOVE to talk by phone to get perfectly ready. Very interested. Enjoy taming down my reptiles; small collection. Mostly, I am like a pet keeper Could you please reply to minicowlady@gmail.com Fauna messages always fi=ull and something wrong

Old 09-22-2017, 07:53 PM   #3
Chamnovice101
Do you any sisters of this one for sale

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!