SOLD!! Getting out of hobby package deal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-14-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
UmbraMortis15
Getting out of hobby package deal

Hey all,
Sadly I just don't have enough time to continue breeding cresteds anymore. Luckily, anyone who wants to get a good start to breeding or just add some gorgeous lines to their collection can gain from my loss. I have around 40-50 geckos. Around 11 adults, many from ACreptiles and Altitude exotics. The rest are all babies and juvies bred by me. There are reds, many quads, tangerines, phantom quads, and a lot more. I cant post all the pictures but anyone who is interested, I would happily take pictures of whatever you wanted. I am selling them as a group ideally. There are around $2000 in adults and a lot more in babies but I just haven't the time anymore to properly care for them and give them the attention they deserve. There are many that aren't shown here. One especially is an adult named ember. She is an adult proven female, brick red pinstripe. I'm asking $1000 for all of them but am open to offers. Below are just a few of the geckos. Some are fired up but most of the babies are fired down. Many of the babies are a couple months older now so they are developing nicely. Please email me at etek3user@gmail.com for any interests. Buy it now price, 1800 plus shipping. Thanks so much and God bless. SOLD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2017, 03:39 PM   #2
jenag145
You only have crested geckos? Or Leos also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #3
UmbraMortis15
I only have cresteds.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2017, 11:39 AM   #4
burningplant
I would love to take all of them today could you send me pics

Old 08-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #5
UmbraMortis15
Hi all. Thanks so much for everyone who has showed interest in these geckos. I didn't realize how many people were going to actually be interested so because of that I'm just going to set next Wednesday, the 23rd @ 7 pm eastern time. as the last day to make an offer on these geckos. Please email me if you have any questions. I will have more pictures of adults uploaded by end of the week. Alaricus, first picture (male), and mystery spot and ember (both female and proven), are the bread and butter of this deal along with the babies produced by them. All babies are fathered by alaricus just with different females. Paid in full will take priority over payment plan. And just an FYI the females all have been bred this season and will need to be given a 3-4 month rest period to get back up to weight. The highest current bid is 1200 by burningplantironman. Please email me for any more questions. Thanks and God bless!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #6
UmbraMortis15
Sorry that's not ember that's pandora. My mistake.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2017, 07:33 PM   #7
UmbraMortis15
Hey guys here are some pictures from today. I apologize I couldn't any of them to fire up very well but trust me they are all lookers when they are all fired up. The first and third picture in the first group of four are both proven males. The last picture in the third group is the third male, would not fire up for anything, but he is a massive male. He has gotten up to 68 grams during breeding season. The rest are all females. All are proven except for the red bicolor Dalmatian which is the third photo in the second group. Pandora who is the second photo in the first group is a C2 line tangerine phantom quad and boy has she thrown some crazy quad babies. The only crested I am keeping, bred by myself, is a baby from Pandora and Alaricus, Alaricus is the huge male in the first photo of the first group; also from ACR (tangerine, black and cream whiteout quad (morph is from ACR not me). Please let me know if there are any more questions I can answer for you. God bless.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2017, 09:46 PM   #8
ballchick90
So the original price was 1000 for all, but now you have an offer of 1200, so you want more. "buy it now" price is 1800. A little unethical don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 08-16-2017, 09:55 PM   #9
UmbraMortis15
Hi ballchick,
Yes the original price was 1000 and multiple people began showing interest and outbidding each other. I set a buy it now because I don't think it needs to go any higher than that amount and they actually have already sold at the buy it now price. I'm sorry you mistook it for being unethical, I guess I underestimated the amount of attention this post would get. God bless.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!