For Sale Brazilian Cherryhead Redfoot🍒😍🍒😍 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 02:31 PM   #1
Melissa owens
Brazilian Cherryhead Redfoot🍒😍🍒😍

I have a true Brazilian Cherryhead Redfoot🍒 that I am looking to place into a great home. This little Cherry🍒 has had 110% love and passion that went into raising her. Trips outside on sunny days in a beautiful outdoor set up, me up late night worm catching, outside cutting clover and dandelion greens/flowers with scissors😉 She/he is 2&3/4in. Hatch date was May 29th, 2017. I am selling it as unsexed although incubation temps were a bit on the higher end at 87-88 degrees. She/he has a tiny split scute as you can see in the pictures provided.

This Cherryhead is growing smoother than smooth growing up in perfect conditions and getting soakings daily🖒Environment being @ 80% humidity, 78-86 degrees. Feeding on grasses, weeds, clover, worms, slugs, pill bugs, dark greens, mushrooms, cactus pads, mazuri, dried herbs from mountain rose herbs.com and had small pieces of strawberry, mango, and/or papaya on occasion.

I am selling this beautiful bright eyed red headed tortoise for $299 shipped (packing material, shipping/PayPal fees all included). 100% PERFECTION GUARANTEED👍🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒

I have been safely shipping tortoises for many many years and provide a live arrival guarantee. I also will be here for any questions you may have as I want the best for my little ones😉

I accept PayPal (buyer pays PayPal fee) and possibly personal check if I have dealt with you in the past. Of course shipping will happen after the check clears.

Email me @ turtlelady80@yahoo.com as I do not check pms often.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread