Baby Red Ackies - HUGE DISCOUNT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 09-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #1
norcalCham
Baby Red Ackies - HUGE DISCOUNT

SOLD OUT - More available in a few weeks.
I recently moved and with extensive travel pending for the remainder of the year I am selling some Ackies at our wholesale price individually.
These are classic Rare Earth Line Reds. I purchased the Breeders direct from Brandon and they are not from Breeders that have changed hands multiple times.

Extremely Tight Shipping window! Shipping this week only for next day delivery.
First day to ship is 9/12 for next day delivery, last day to ship is 9/14 for next day delivery.
HELD FOR PICK UP AT FEDEX ONLY - No exceptions.

All babies are about 6 weeks and sold as unsexed.
I can not hold these for shipping at a later date. If you are looking for high quality Reds at a wholesale price don't wait these will be gone soon.
Sorry no discount on multiples as this is already discounted.
Pictures below are of some of the actual available babies.
Some babies from last years clutch that are older to show how they color up as they age. Picture of the Breeder female that produced the available Ackies.

Pic 1 - some of available babies
Pic 2 - some of available babies
Pic 3 - last years clutch same pairing NFS
Pic 4 - Female Breeder that produced babies NFS

I use SYR as my preferred shipped and have shipped hundreds of Chameleons and Monitors all over the U.S. with no problems at all the past few years. Send me a MSG if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

**** Email LivingColorChameleons@gmail.com
****Facebook Page Living Color Chameleons or ADD me Jason Tilmon and send over a Message.

Vending at a Reptile Show soon? This is your perfect opportunity to sell some great Ackies that are rarely seen at shows.

I will update when all available have been sold.

Thanks,
Jason
LCC
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2017, 10:48 AM   #2
Gus2weid
Email sent.

Thanks

Old 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #3
norcalCham
SOLD - THANKS!

More available to ship in a few weeks. Send an email to be placed on our contact list.

LivingColorChameleons@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!