SOLD!! Super Snow Eclipse Deal **ENDS SUNDAY NIGHT** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 01-11-2018, 02:49 PM   #1
RickyG
Super Snow Eclipse Deal **ENDS SUNDAY NIGHT**

Sale on the last 3- 2017 Super Snow Eclipses! Take advantage! Sale will end on Sunday, January 14... So this is a very limited time offer. Once I take down the post, the sale is over... So forget you ever saw it!

This is a 1.2 trio. They are young. The male is #1799 (the smallest one in the middle of the group pic). The larger female on the right is right around 30 grams for scale. The 2 smaller ones are light phase, which could potentially produce even lighter, almost universe looking babies. There is also potential to get pieds out of these as they are from pied lines!

Take your choice of a pair for $325 and I will cover the expensive shipping costs. This will save you $90 on a pair compared to my normal price + shipping.
I intend to keep one of these two females, but I'm giving one last opportunity for you to take both... So take all 3 for $450 shipped, saving you $140 +/-!

Considering that Super Snow Eclipses aka Galaxies usually go for no less than $200 each, this is a steal!
All 3 are at least 50% possible het for Tremper Albino. No other known hets. These are 3rd and 4th generation bred right here. Originally Ron Tremper lineage.

Now it's time to be a little strict and blunt... If you intend to come at me with a lower offer, don't bother. This is a nice sale and I won't go lower. If nobody ever buys these females, I'll just keep them and add them to the collection.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2018, 03:13 PM   #2
RickyG
Price corrected... I originally had a pair priced at $360 shipped. I meant $325 shipped. So there's that. Even lower price!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2018, 05:21 PM   #3
Cwenrich44
Hello I will take all 3! Let me know.

Thanks,
Colin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!