For Sale 2016 Scoria Boas! Phenomenal looking. (OBRO) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
CB Reptiles
2016 Scoria Boas! Phenomenal looking. (OBRO)

I have the opportunity to import 1.2 Scoria boas from Henry Poirun in Canada. They are truly sublime and amazing snakes and it's a very rare opportunity since hardly any are ever produced.

Price is $14,900 for the male and pair him up with a female for $19,500! There are two females to choose from if you want to lone female don't snooze and you can grab one for $5,500. All prices are Best Reasonable Offer as well.

Pic 1 - Female #1
Pic 2 - Female #2
Pic 3 - Male

Please note that as of today I have knowledge of 4 successful litters from female scoria. There was a healthy litter last year by a prominent boa breeder in the US of A!

Contact me by private message here on fauna, email at chrisbehof@yahoo.com or text at 623-693-6502.

Thanks for your consideration and if you have a friend that may be interested please message me their name them and they go through with the purchase I will gladly pay you a significant referral fee for helping out. �� �� �� ��
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2018, 02:18 PM   #2
Stacyschultz85
Amazing morph how many females have had good litters?

Old 03-19-2018, 02:30 PM   #3
CB Reptiles
5 litters to date that I know of - possibly more though. A breeder in Europe just had a solid litter!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread