For Sale Vinegaroons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 03:11 AM   #1
Sam Floyd
Talking Vinegaroons

Adult Vinegaroons $25 EA sexed pairs avialble
CB babies coming soon.
Open to Bulk trade for cheaper tarantulas slings BULK (supplier/wholesale costs no less than $300 value for trades).

No PMs unless you prefer to feel ignored and maybe get a reply three months later. E-mail is always best. Email. EMAIL EMAIL!!!!!!

My E-mail is: xericbayou@gmail.com

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED OVERNIGHT SHIPPING

EXCELLENT SELLER REVIEWS

ATTENTION!!!!!: Email me directly to avoid mix ups or accidental spam blocks

Email: xericbayou@gmail.com

Thank You

-Sam Floyd
Xeric Bayou

ATTENTION ZOOS & RESEARCHERS!
We have numerous zoological references both AZA and non AZA, as well as reputable dealer and biologist references so feel free to inquire.
Payment: We can accept Paypal (best, quickest, and safest method), Paypal account is xericbayou@gmail.com. We can also accept money orders, wire transfers and checks as well. We are a reputable business with numerous contacts both domestic and overseas and have an impeccable record with the review boards online available for public viewing.

Terms of Service, Please Read before placing order:

Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): LAG is valid on overnight shipments only. Overnight shipments are sent with a tracking number and on a ship date the customer agrees on and a signature is required on delivery. Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight shipments provided somebody signs for the package on the FIRST delivery attempt.

The LAG is VOID when : a signature on delivery is waived, a 2 day shipping method is chosen, or if nobody signs for the package and it needs to be re-delivered. All claims must be made the same day that the animals arrive and photographic evidence needs to be provided with the claim. Replacements, credit (usually generous), or refund will be given once the photo evidence has been provided. NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPING COST, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRIER DELAYS (I suggest giving a day or 2 leeway when picking a ship date).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2019, 08:48 PM   #2
Co1rey26
Hi sorry i was trying to see how much for a deposit to hold the scarlet

Old 11-29-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
Beetlesforlife3
Still have any left also how much for shipping

Old 11-30-2019, 01:39 PM   #4
englishaussie
Sent email about black millipedes, NO REPLY!

Old 12-01-2019, 02:23 AM   #5
Sam Floyd
Yes someone named did E-mail me asking about black millipedes, no clue what species, nothing specific very vague.
I do not have any species on hand that are black in coloration nor do I expect any soon if that helps.

I did see that email for sure and it came up with an alert that the message looked suspicious -
copied from my email :
Be careful with this message
Andrew Cannon has never sent you messages using this email address. Avoid replying to this email unless you reach out to the sender by other means to ensure that this email address is legitimate.

I am not going to post the email address publicly but check your spam folder and or recheck the email. A message about "Black Millipedes" attached to an old Vinegaroon ad just leaves no real anything to work with here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2019, 02:32 AM   #6
Sam Floyd
Hi Beetlesforlife3

Yes for sure absolutely pristine specimens.
if interested email me and please put the subject (Vinegaroons) in the email so I know what you are inquiring about then I will gladly get you a quote.

My E-mail is: xericbayou@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread