SOLD!! CBB Carpet chameleons for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 08-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #1
frankpayne32
CBB Carpet chameleons for sale!

ALL SOLD

It's finally time for me to be able to offer some perfect captive bred and born Carpet chameleons (Furcifer lateralis)! I have one male and three females that are ready to go now (approximately two months old). One male and one female are clutchmates and the other two females are from an unrelated clutch. They are priced at $250 for a single female, $400 a pair, $600 for one male and two females, and $800 for one male and three females. The male will not be sold singly. Shipping is $50 for one or for all four animals. No trades.

Please read the entire ad as it should hopefully answer most questions you might have on them. Other than that please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

A detailed care sheet written by myself available to all that are interested. It is posted for free on my site www.livingartbyfrankpayne.com. You can also pick up a copy of the January/February 2018 issue of Reptiles magazine to read another version of my Carpet chameleon article. Another great resource is the Chameleon Breeder Podcast where I was recently featured on a round-table interview discussing carpets at https://www.chameleonbreeder.com/pod...on-roundtable/

I have attached pictures of representative juveniles as well as some of my breeding stock to show the tremendous genetic potential these animals have. Lateralis do not show their stunning adult coloration until sexual maturity at approximately six months. They all basically look the same as juveniles.

This is a great opportunity to pick up true CBB lateralis which are a world apart from WC lateralis. WC lateralis often come in at the end of their lives and females which are almost always gravid don't last long in captivity. CBB lateralis are just as hardy as panther chameleons at a fraction of the cost and space. Single adults can live their entire lives comfortably in an 18"x18"x18" terrarium. Bigger is good also. They do equally well in the typical screen chameleon enclosure or a beautifully planted glass terrarium. The variety of coloration exhibited by lateralis, especially females, is some of the best of all chameleons.

The most frequent questions I get from people before purchasing carpet chameleons is "What do the parents look like?" and "Can I see individual pictures of the juveniles for sale?". The answer to both of these questions is not nearly as important as it is for panther chameleons. Carpet chameleons are probably the most beautifully diverse chameleons especially considering there are no "locales" as there are with panthers. Carpets, especially females, can vary wildly in color even among clutch mates. There is no was to tell exactly what an individual will look like until it is an adult and showing it's breeding colors. For all intents and purposes they look identical as juveniles. I breed for health, vigor, and genetic diversity and do not line breed for specific traits. This leads to natural, variable, and healthy chameleons for all new owners!

I guarantee live healthy arrival and am always there for support throughout the life of the animal. Apart from the health of the animal customer service is my number one priority. Please read the "reviews" section of my Facebook page for positive experiences of past customers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
CarolinaClassicDragons
Hey Frank, Sending you an email now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!