Herpstats, Pro Exotics Temp Gun and Pro Products Heat Panel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 11-28-2018, 04:31 AM   #1
TacoTheFaco
Herpstats, Pro Exotics Temp Gun and Pro Products Heat Panel

I have one Herpstat (original model with working original probe), two Herpstat NDs, one Herpstat Intro, Pro Exotics PE-2 Temp Gun and 88 watt Pro Products radiant heat panel. I have an extra probe that will fit any of the Herpstats, free with purchase of any of them. All are working with their own probes and cords and in good shape (the Intro was bought new and comes with the box and instructions), the temp gun comes with the case as well as a spare set of batteries and a lanyard that you can attach to it. The Pro Products heat panel I purchased new in 2012 from Pro Products, it is 12" x 24" and 88 watts. All of these items have spent the majority of the time I've had them in storage and all work perfectly.

Prices shipped;
$70 Herpstat Intro
$80 Herpstat ND (each) SOLD!
$60 Herpstat Original SOLD!
$20 Pro Exotics PE-2 Temp Gun
$90 Pro Heat 88 watt RHP

Hit me up with any questions or for more pictures, I'm happy to test any and all of these out in person. Priority will be given to local sales.
I'm not on fauna very often, please email me at letusmakemerry@gmail.com as I may not get to PMs in a timely manner. Thank you!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2020, 01:54 AM   #2
Smsniper7
Is the heat panel still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!