Wanted What is this?!?! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 11-29-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
RastaBarbi101
What is this?!?!

Working on a pet for my sister...but don't know what this is...help!!!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2018, 12:34 PM   #2
Georgeurieta47
Pied mexicain spiny tail iguana or panda iguana to be exact

Old 11-29-2018, 05:16 PM   #3
RastaBarbi101
Awesome!! Now that I have that ...is this a color morph?? All I’ve seen are black and white..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2018, 10:41 AM   #4
Georgeurieta47
It’s a color morph alright, heck look at the price tag on those you’re real lucky

Old 12-05-2018, 05:01 PM   #5
borntobreed
You live an hour away from one if the largest breeders of them in the US. I'm not a fan of his, but hes got decent animals. Ty Park. He also has annual iguana fests so you can go take a look at his facility. Hes in Punta Gorda

Old 12-05-2018, 08:16 PM   #6
theo
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobreed View Post
You live an hour away from one if the largest breeders of them in the US. I'm not a fan of his, but hes got decent animals. Ty Park. He also has annual iguana fests so you can go take a look at his facility. Hes in Punta Gorda
Just out of pure curiosity, why aren't you his biggest fan? I've seen a lot of his animals, most of which are stunning, but haven't heard much about Ty himself.

Old 12-05-2018, 08:38 PM   #7
borntobreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by theo View Post
Just out of pure curiosity, why aren't you his biggest fan? I've seen a lot of his animals, most of which are stunning, but haven't heard much about Ty himself.
Because he himself has little to no actual knowledge of the animals. His employees are what make him and he treats every single one of then like garbage. He has this god like reputation simply because he can afford to put on a facade of holiness. I used to work there, a lot of my good friends are ex employees as well. It's a unanimous opinion.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #8
EdwardK
The OP might want to read through http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=605338

some comments

Ed

Old 12-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #9
borntobreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
The OP might want to read through http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=605338

some comments

Ed
Yeah, I remember that. I wont comment on it because it's not my business to be in, but I will say it fits very well into his m.o.

Old 12-13-2018, 01:07 PM   #10
theo
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobreed View Post
Because he himself has little to no actual knowledge of the animals. His employees are what make him and he treats every single one of then like garbage. He has this god like reputation simply because he can afford to put on a facade of holiness. I used to work there, a lot of my good friends are ex employees as well. It's a unanimous opinion.
That's a real bummer. I, as well as thousands of other people, have seen many videos on Youtube of his facility and it does look very nice, but clearly maintained by many people that do indeed care about the animals. I don't know much about him, but that is a true bummer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!