SOLD!! 1.2 Elaphe dione (Chinese locale) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 03-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #1
AppEcto
1.2 Elaphe dione (Chinese locale)

I'm offering 1.1 2018 and 0.1 2017 Beijing locale Elaphe dione. These are fun little snakes and more attractive in person than my pictures show. They're all eating thawed mice. This is a fun species that lays eggs that hatch in just 2-3 weeks and relatively large hatchlings start easily on mice without any trouble. They have interesting personalities as well and are very interactive (assuming you don't mind some tail rattling when they're agitated). I haven't had one try to bite yet, but some individuals will rattle their tails persistently, even while calmly exploring and showing no other signs of nervousness. SOLD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2019, 02:42 AM   #2
ltkltk123
Wow, I am surprised to see these little guys at here. They were extremely cheap when I was a kid in China. Nice snake Kevin!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!