SOLD!! USCBB 18 Mangrove Snakes Boiga Melanota - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 04:18 PM   #1
Catchmydrift7
USCBB 18 Mangrove Snakes Boiga Melanota

I have a 1.1 pair of Boiga Melanota for sale. US Produced Magrove snakes are pretty rare to find and don’t come with the headaches and disappointment that most of the wc imported stuff comes with. These guys were produced in September at scales and tails of Ohio. I purchased them in October shorty after they were hatched. The male has fed on his own from the first feeding while the female was assist fed for about a month before feeding on her own. Both snakes eat f/t fuzzies without an issue and are absolutely solid animals. I’ve recently decided to focus my attention to work with just a few species and need the room for future projects. $300 each or 500 for the pair. Local pick up only right now. I’m located in Phoenix but can deliver/meet anywhere in the az/SoCal area depending on my schedule. SOLD!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2019, 11:17 PM   #2
Catchmydrift7
Still for sale, will take 250 each on these.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2019, 09:34 PM   #3
killinspree42099
Beautiful

Old 07-14-2019, 08:35 PM   #4
Sssnakemom31
Would happily take one ...

but you won't ship. I live in Virginia, so travel is not an option for me. If you decide to ship, tell me!! SERIOUS!!!

Old 09-03-2019, 05:02 PM   #5
Havasu Reptile
Are these still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boiga, mangrove