Almost done - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:50 PM   #1
Jeremy Letkey
Almost done

My new website is almost done. Thanks to Fredrick Briggs of Gekkonida!!!
Just a few details and it's done. I may even add some geckos to the available page. lol
Heres the link my new web site

Here's the link for Fred's design services. I highly recomend him to anyone looking to get a new website or to revamp your old one.

Gekkonida Design

Old 07-07-2005, 04:15 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
This is what my old site looked like. It was so outdated and looking back now it was rather pathetic. lol I love the new site sooooo much better. Thanks Fred, you are the man!!!!

Old site

New Site....... Oh Yeah!!!!

Old 07-07-2005, 07:46 PM   #3
dragonflyreptiles
Very nice, great graphics and layout, but your old one was not pathetic at all, it was just not designed by a pro

I will say that the old one loaded for me very very fast and the new one loads in 3 minutes 43 seconds, guess its about time for a new computer

Old 07-07-2005, 09:29 PM   #4
Golden Gate Geckos
Looks good, Jeremy! I think my website needs a facelift, too...

Old 07-07-2005, 10:17 PM   #5
progeckos
Very nice Jeremy! Fred you are doing an awesome job!

Um, Wendy… if it takes that long to load you might want to ditch the dial up for broadband. LOL.

Old 07-08-2005, 01:51 AM   #6
Matt Haines
Seeing all of these pro designed websites makes mine feel so wimpy and miniscule.

Old 07-08-2005, 02:28 AM   #7
Rebel Dragons
Great looking website Jeremy!!! I think your logo rocks too.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:41 AM   #8
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by progeckos
Very nice Jeremy! Fred you are doing an awesome job!

Um, Wendy… if it takes that long to load you might want to ditch the dial up for broadband. LOL.
lol I get my crappie AOl dial up as a birthday gift every year so Im a keeping it but my computer is old too so that doesn't help

Old 07-08-2005, 12:01 PM   #9
progeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
lol I get my crappie AOl dial up as a birthday gift every year so Im a keeping it but my computer is old too so that doesn't help
What you need to do is for your next birthday ask for broadband internet and for Christmas ask for a new computer. LOL. I’m so bad!

Old 07-08-2005, 01:07 PM   #10
dragonflyreptiles
lol Ill probably get a new computer the 1st of the year but will probably never have broadband or cable internet, my dad pays for it and he is now unable to work and on disability so Im lucky to get what I do

Id pay for it but Im too cheap since I get my crappie dial up for free lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!