SOLD!! Proven Diamond 7+ft and GORGEOUS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 11:12 PM   #1
Yaz23
Proven Diamond 7+ft and GORGEOUS!

This Proven Diamond is absolutely STUNNING with a killer head pattern to top him off! He’s full grown, HUGE show stopper over 7+Ft long, chows down f/t jumbo/colossal rats like no tomorrow. He’s tame and can be handled however I do hook him out of his cage. He comes from one of the best and most rare bloodlines to find; the “Python Pete” bloodline which is extremely hard to come by now a days. This is your one and only chance to acquire such a Diamond from my personal collection. Get him before he’s gone. Enjoy these pictures of him just after he ate a big meal!

He is priced at only $1600 or feel free to shoot me an offer + shipping. I may consider a payment plan, please inquire. Paperwork will be included.

For anyone who doesn’t know who I am, I have numerous references from here on Fauna as well as from Kingsnake and vendors from the shows too. Let me know if any are needed, they can be contacted by email or phone if need be. I accept PayPal for payment and am a Paypal Verified Premier member. Feel free to contact me via email, PM, text, or call me anytime 407-757-7606. Thanks.

*As always all of my pictures are taken WITHOUT flash, this is the real color of them. No B.S. here. I take pride in my snakes, no need to use special lighting/flashes to make them look better than they really are.*
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2019, 11:16 PM   #2
Yaz23
UPDATE

SOLD!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!