For Sale 2 Proven adults (couple) ($800) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-21-2019, 11:11 PM   #1
GotBoas
2 Proven adults (couple) ($800)

Male 2016 Central American glow (4+ lbs)
Female 2015 Central American Het t+(12+lbs)

These adult are in great shape and solid muscle. Check us out on FB. All of our animals get exercise and treated way above the expectations of the typical standard. Check for yourself.

Both male and female proved to a different litter but can go together. You can check our available folder on our FB page and if you request through FB i can send baby pix for serious inquiries. Any signs of kids with no experience or flakes, u will be blocked. I am too busy for the bs. "Serious inquiries only" Have some respect. Don't waste my time. I don't check this page, contact me on FB MESSENGER.

The female is 100% het t+ ALB. All her babies are 50% het blood and have been sold with the exception of 4 holdbacks. 3 females and 1 male.

The male's babies are still under observation as they were born in Mid-July and i am watching the color development as they are pretty intense!!!!

Take the proven pair for '$800' plus actual shipping for both. I need them to go to a good home. Or I will just keep them. I am trying to make room, but I will not sell to kids. These will produce quality boas and they are very muscular and healthy. All of our animals get rotated through the custom gymnasium I build for them.

All of our animals see the sun and exercise. Check for yourself on FB/IG, Patriotic Pets.

I raised them from yearlings and they can definitely help someone else's projects.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2019, 08:29 PM   #2
Chrisc52
What morph is the female?

Old 09-24-2019, 06:05 PM   #3
GotBoas
The Female is a 2015 Central American 100% Het t+.
Those are her babies in the photos the day they were born and I have others on FB of how the holdbacks look now. Or I can provide photos through FB messenger.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!