CB Kaiser newt group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 11-18-2019, 11:26 PM   #1
Kayvon
CB Kaiser newt group

Neurergus kaiseri, Irananian newt, Loristan Spotted newt, Spotted Emperor Newt. This is a group of 6 juveniles for sale for $500, shipping via FedEx Overnight included. I will try to cover some frequently asked questions.
•The picture is group N, the actual animals you will receive. The container they are in is exactly 4 inches across for size reference.
•I will not sell fewer than 6. These are an endangered species and I will only sell groups that are sufficient for breeding. I will however sell additional newts for $75 each. (There are only two extras available at this time)
•I won't ship cheaper/slower. They are live animals.
•The attached pictures are the only ones I have of this group. Sorry, I cannot take better pictures.
•These are about eight months old, being kept aquatic, feeding on live blackworms.
•Kaisers are escape artists so they need very tight lids
•My weather will allow me to ship only Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I may be unable to ship very far north.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!