For Sale Egyptian Uromastyx babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 11-19-2019, 07:28 PM   #1
animal-house
Egyptian Uromastyx babies

Bought a nice group of Egyptian Uromastyx, I decided on the ones I’m going to hold onto and letting the other couple go.

Shoot me a PM if interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-19-2019, 07:51 PM   #2
Parais11
What’s the price? Are these the same ones from underground reptiles?

Old 11-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #3
UromastyxMusic.com
Also curious about the source & price. Somebody in a Uromastyx group on Facebook just had there’s from underground crash on em. It’s sad Underground did zero quarantine or rehab on em. Sold em off the day after they came through customs. They really should have all gotten fecal analysis, Vitamin booster, Deworming, & some rehab time. Then most would make great pets. How have you treated them since you got em.

Old 11-19-2019, 09:59 PM   #4
Medicocrabtree
Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Old 11-19-2019, 10:27 PM   #5
Argonz123
Quote:
Originally Posted by UromastyxMusic.com View Post
Also curious about the source & price. Somebody in a Uromastyx group on Facebook just had there’s from underground crash on em. It’s sad Underground did zero quarantine or rehab on em. Sold em off the day after they came through customs. They really should have all gotten fecal analysis, Vitamin booster, Deworming, & some rehab time. Then most would make great pets. How have you treated them since you got em.
I got one from underground (my previous message about it got deleted for some reason). Long story short little guy was shipped with no heatpad and has a respiratory infection...Looking like he won’t make it. The poor Egyptian is so tiny and weak currently weights 10 grams...Just got him about a week ago.

Old 11-20-2019, 03:08 PM   #6
Marvolusford
Hi do you still have any available

Sent from my SM-A505G using Tapatalk

Old 11-20-2019, 07:31 PM   #7
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by animal-house View Post

Shoot me a PM if interested.

I did exactly what you asked, I PM'D you, but PLEASE, DON'T get back with me now, I'm no longer interested.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!