prolly dumb but what ever just look please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-10-2005, 02:06 AM   #1
snakeyman
prolly dumb but what ever just look please

i was talking with a friend of mine online today and she was telling me how she was sellin her 8-9 foot bermese for 100$ so i of coarse ask what the exact morph of it is or if its just a normal.. she said it was a "yellow head" and ive never even heard of that morph at all! and im not no snake begginer so i know alot of them but this is trippin me out! she lives near me so im gonna go check it out before she sells it but i wanna find out if its a real morph or not.. and if 100$ is a deal

prolly a dumb long drawn out question but its late and im like really board so what ever...

Old 09-10-2005, 02:47 AM   #2
Junkyard
Never heard of a yellow head, new to me. I would say she has no clue really, a normal burm has a yellow "V" on its head, than the albinos have yellow heads attatched to their yellow bodies.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:31 AM   #3
DAND
Maybe it's a yellow head retic, not a burm?

Old 09-10-2005, 09:26 AM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Maybe it's a yellow head retic, not a burm?
That was one of the first things that popped into my head...pretty much tied with "there's no 'yellowhead' burm"

Old 09-10-2005, 11:03 AM   #5
snakeyman
thats why i posted.. she said its not albino tho because i asked that.

thanks for the help

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!