SOLD!! Ctenosaura pectinata 'pied' - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 12-17-2020, 06:52 PM   #1
frankpayne32
Ctenosaura pectinata 'pied'

SOLD

I need the enclosure space so I'm making an incredible offer on this group of five Ctenosaura pectinata 'pied'. Head to my website or message me for full details. I will also consider trades for Nephrurus sp., Uroplatus sp., northern blue tongue skinks, Teratoscincus sp., and high end gargoyle and leopard geckos. Other gecko species possibly considered, no snakes.

All were produced summer of 2020 by Ty Park. I have raised them from babies. All are perfect. All will tong feed and eat like crazy. They are growing extremely fast. Unsexed but I can make my best guess for you.

Most are well into the beginning of their color change. They will grow to be striking black and white. Search for "pied pectinata" and you will find some amazing examples of adult animals.

SOLD

https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.co...pectinata-pied
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2020, 03:09 PM   #2
frankpayne32
I have five left, I believe it's 2.3. Excellent group pricing available if you take three or more.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2020, 09:28 AM   #3
frankpayne32
On sale for the holidays! 2/$500, 3/$600, 5/$750

I will also consider trades for Nephrurus sp., Uroplatus sp., northern blue tongue skinks, Teratoscincus sp., and high end gargoyle and leopard geckos. Other gecko species possibly considered, no snakes.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!