FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:01 PM   #171
Rdean1
Oh Cassie,
You need to give permission to your Principal Mr Foray ( spelling) before I can confirm your status as an Honours student. You can also get a printout from the office and fax it to us as well for proof. Again I am not being a A&#* just calling you on your claim.
You can conact me at dean@wrappinaboutreptiles.com or 403-556-8050
Thank you
Dean

Old 05-10-2007, 12:06 PM   #172
Invictus
Kim, even if you did buy reptiles from Walter, which I doubt, they probably died because you are an ignorant fucksitck who has about as much knowledge of reptiles as Dan does - which amounts to exactly zero. There is no competition for Walter. His reputation precedes any lies that you want to tell about him, and he sells his reptiles nationally, so believe me, he DOES NOT NEED local sales in Red Deer alone. Hell, I've tried to get reptiles from him, but he usually has them sold before they are even born. So why don't you pull your head out of your ass and realize that, by your own admission, you don't know too much about reptiles. Now step aside and let those of us who DO know about reptiles talk about what a fucking shitbag you and Dan are.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #173
cassixo
Ya the principal Mr.Fore called me to his office today to tell me that he cant give out that information, only if i have a legal document or something. But i could just take a picture of my certificates and send it to you. But i don't really care, i don't need to prove i am a honours student to you guys, i thought we were talking about reptiles.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:57 PM   #174
cassixo
Oh and i think my grammar is better than some peoples language around here. You don't need to to swear to get the message out. Just a suggestion.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #175
Invictus
I feel no need to control my language, especially when someone is slandering one of my friends. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Old 05-11-2007, 12:48 AM   #176
Dobson
Wow, what a bunch of intelligent remarks, I must be the chick turning tricks outside Dan's store. And not to mention the mouth on Invictus. Well that just goes to show you if anyone has a different opinion then this group they just can't handle that someone might have any positive remarks pretty disgusting. I'll have you know that I have bought different types of reptiles from well known breeders around Canada (Annette-Wrapped up in reptiles,Gord Redman- from B.C, Warren-Willie1reptiles,Jonas-TLC Exotics, Randy Archaball) and you know what never had a problem with any reptiles except the snakes I bought from Walter, go figure eh!!!! But that's my experience and because I don't agree with this bunch, the next comments I'm sure I'll will be the crack whore or the drug dealer or who knows. All because my family and I have enjoyed our visits to Red Deer Reptiles & Such and enjoyed what we see at the store. You know what Cassie you are entitled to your own opinion don't let this group discourage you from your own experiences and thoughts. They are very shallow people to attack a 14 year olds opinion because they don't agree with you, you know what you are capable of and how you feel, you don't have to prove anything to these people.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #177
RJohnston
Kim...can you tell my why you find Dan's store so appealing? Since you've bought from respectable breeders, how can you possibly compare those animals to the ones in Dan's shack? I've seen snakes from Nett (buying an atb off of her through Jim in august), talked to and even considered purchasing off of Gord and their animals are times and times again better than Dans. It boggles my mind how you can think he has quality reptiles. Again I bring up the GTPs.....have you even seen the way he is keeping them and how poor they look? Have you seen healthy ones before to be able to compare???

Old 05-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #178
JimD
Kim.
Where did you come from? Again I say this. The only ones defending Dan are those that he seems to send here. Out of all his "happy" customers why has there only been three people come to his defence? I'm sure he has mentioned this thread to as many people that will listen.

Is there 1 "known" person here defending him?

I feel bad for those of you who come here thinking that you're doing something good for such a great guy!

Hes not even an ok guy. Yes I can say this because I have known Dan for around 10 years. If you had a problem with something you bought from Walter maybe you should have contacted him prior to this thread about "DAN" and I'm sure Walter would have rectified the situation.

Cassie went into J&J Reptiles and seems to have seen what Dans store really is. Horrible. Maybe you should do the same before you go to bat for someone you truly do not know.

Jim.

Old 05-11-2007, 09:55 PM   #179
Allan_
Kim.
You claim to have bought reptiles from all these top reptile breeders. Yet you can not see that Dan does not know anything about reptiles. Why is it that Dan is not defending himself ? Why is it that you try to defend Dan by saying that you have had bad dealings with Walter ? The reason so many people are wanting Dan out of business is so simple even you should have been able to figure it out. Dan and people like him ruin the reptile hobby. How you may ask ? What happens when one of Dan's loose reptiles bites or scratches some child ? If that child needs medical care from a hospital, some parent is going to get everyone up in arms by showing the child with stitches and about how dangerous ALL reptiles are. Then guess what there ends up being a new law that we can not have any reptiles. Is that what you want to happen ? If you think that this can't happen, maybe you should find out why you can not purchase aquatic turtles in Alberta. Because of how Dan keeps his reptiles and the fact that he is seen every day by the general public, he is giving the impression that this is how all reptile retailers care for their animals. Kim, you talk about intelligence, will here is the test of yours. Read very carefully to what people on this thread have been writing. Its not about money, it's not about Walter, Cassie, or Kim. Its about Dan, and his poor treatment and misrepresentation of reptiles.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:53 AM   #180
RJohnston
Allan, not to be a stick in the mud, but you need both your first and last name or else your post will be deleted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!