F1 Bengal Kittens Born! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
czeckers
F1 Bengal Kittens Born!

Litter of F1 bengal kittens have arrived. Born 5/14/07. 2 females (one brown & 1 silver) brown female is spoken for...silver female may be available and 3 males (2 brown and 1 silver), one brown is spoken for the other 2 are available. Litter will be TICA registered. All come with microchip, health guarantee and age appropriate vaccinations, males are also neutered prior to leaving. Ready to go between 8-10 weeks old. Raised around children, cats and dogs. Males are $1000-1500, females are $2500+. Shipping available within the USA for $250. Accepting deposits on males only at this time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
Wendy Sell
nice

they have beautiful markings, and will make striking cats when matured! nice job, coud you post new pic's if not sold?

Old 09-29-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
czeckers
F1 Female Still Available

I held back a female F1 but decided that I don't want her in my program as I'm looking to downsize. So I'm selling her. She is my baby and is very sweet, a little purr machine who follows you around. She has some of the largest oceli on her ears too with great contrast all over! She is 4 months old so I am asking $2000 + a kitten back (first pick F1 female only) for her or $1500 with 2 kittens back (first picks F1 females only, no males). Serious inquiries only, shipping available within the USA for $250. Will sell her as a pet for $1750 (will be spayed prior to leaving). She is TICA registered as a foundation cat to be used in the Bengal breeding program.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
TTexotics
Curiouse if you still have your older female F1 bengal and where you're located. Get back to me at kanucas4@aol.com thanks.

kiki @ ToallyTameExotics

Old 11-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #5
TTexotics
Haha, I just realized that was you Emily! This is Kiki with the weird exotics. I would love to talk cat breeding with you again. I just put down money on my serval kitten for my savannah breeding program and was thinking about getting into bengals aswell. Definantly get back to me! Do you still live in the same place?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread