PDA

View Full Version : Meet Ms.Demeanor

Diggy415
08-12-2007, 02:14 PM
This gal was born on 8-1. She shed and now time for her to eat. So in the meantime ill torture her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/diggy415/Snakes/misc040.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/diggy415/Snakes/snakes163.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/diggy415/Snakes/misc023.jpg

crotalusadamanteus
08-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Nice looking little girl. I like the name too. :thumbsup:

[EDIT]
What made you come up with that name? How long you had that little thing? What line is she from? Is she a Colombian, or a Columbian?

Are you going to breed her? What male do you have planned for her, if any? I bet she'd make some swell looking babies when she gets older. :thumbsup:

Better? :rofl:

romad119
08-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks for desecrating the flag. Myself and many others thank you for such a patriotic display. I appreciate your right to do so since I, myself, protect those freedoms but strongly disagree with your actions.

crotalusadamanteus
08-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Damn Alan. Taking things a bit personal aren't you? I'm a veteran myself, and I see no desecration going on. Wait till you have some one light one on fire, or use it to wipe themselves with, and be totally powerless to do anything about it. You'll see this just as petty as I do after that.

Lighten up Bro'. There was obviously no malice intended in the picture.

Cheers!
Rick

romad119
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Damn Alan. Taking things a bit personal aren't you? I'm a veteran myself, and I see no desecration going on. Wait till you have some one light one on fire, or use it to wipe themselves with, and be totally powerless to do anything about it. You'll see this just as petty as I do after that.

Lighten up Bro'. There was obviously no malice intended in the picture.

Cheers!
Rick
I actually give those people more respect as they have strong beliefs backing up their actions, whether I agree or not. To me it is not a novelty item or something to start displaying/commercializing based on the times.

kellysballs
08-13-2007, 08:28 PM
That is a great looking little boa. What is her local?

On the flag issue, I think this use of the flag is much less offensive than when people make clothes out of flag patterned cloth.
But then again I have never served in the Armed forces so my opinion may not hold the same weight. I do thank those that have served and made it possible for me to have the right to express my opinion on the subject though.

crotalusadamanteus
08-13-2007, 08:53 PM
I actually give those people more respect as they have strong beliefs backing up their actions, whether I agree or not. To me it is not a novelty item or something to start displaying/commercializing based on the times.

I know where you're coming from, and I respect it.

Just saying that perhaps in her mind, she was displaying patriotism. ??

My 2¢
Rick

romad119
08-13-2007, 09:28 PM
That is a great looking little boa. What is her local?

On the flag issue, I think this use of the flag is much less offensive than when people make clothes out of flag patterned cloth.
But then again I have never served in the Armed forces so my opinion may not hold the same weight. I do thank those that have served and made it possible for me to have the right to express my opinion on the subject though.
Kelly,

Your opinion holds just as much weight as mine. Served or not.

Dennis Hultman
08-13-2007, 09:29 PM
I know where you're coming from, and I respect it.

Just saying that perhaps in her mind, she was displaying patriotism. ??

My 2¢
Rick

Rick, You might want to read this thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102703
The original poster made some comments about posting pictures and receiving comments such as "nice looking girl" being "small" comments and not much appreciated. Alan, was giving her a discussion since she asked for one.

crotalusadamanteus
08-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Read and commented.

Edited post #2 above as well.

Diggy415
08-13-2007, 11:01 PM
i believe if you burn the flag, drag it on the dirt and disrespect it then yes, thats not good, this is harmless and worse things have been done to our flag, i suppose if i layed it behind the snake it would still be bad as it was near the ground, gosh now i've done it. someone posted a picture of their fully naked child in their newley built snake cage, they claimed they were n ot shy people and that wasn't the point, it was what lurked behind the computer watching him. I don't go to that site as they support the picture.

romad119
08-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Standing by for translation.

crotalusadamanteus
08-15-2007, 07:50 AM
i believe if you burn the flag, drag it on the dirt and disrespect it then yes, thats not good, this is harmless and worse things have been done to our flag, i suppose if i layed it behind the snake it would still be bad as it was near the ground, gosh now i've done it. someone posted a picture of their fully naked child in their newley built snake cage, they claimed they were n ot shy people and that wasn't the point, it was what lurked behind the computer watching him. I don't go to that site as they support the picture.

Translation...

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone."

:thumbsup: