PDA

View Full Version : how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange

jrsreptiles
08-31-2007, 04:34 PM
i have proven out throught breeding that bruce eisenmann's het pieds are junk. i dont think that anyone is surprised by this statement. my main reason for typing this is to see if anyone has had anyluck getting their money back. i am in the process of getting a case together for a lawyer who is willing to take him to court. it is my hope that if we can put the screws to him he will be more willing to repay us the money he owes us. if you have been scamed by him please post a reply and let me know what you have tried to do to get your money back. if i have to i would be willing to get a class action suit together against him. the more people we have the better chance we have of getting alll our money back. i bought my animals back in late 03 and have documents of several breeding attemps and no pieds to date. please help and join in the fight to get our hard earned money back.

joseph stuck
cjsreptiles/jrsreptiles

critical bill
08-31-2007, 05:04 PM
Sorry to hear you are also a victim of the CRE het scam. But you better hurry up with that lawsuit before obesity does the chunky fella in.

HerpVenue
08-31-2007, 05:27 PM
I know it might be a silly question.

But did you ask them for one?

It just irks me that he got away with this stuff.
Of course at the time I was oh so wrong because "no one anywhere" got burnt.

Did you buy it from CRE? or did you buy it from his dead father?

Sort of like the high end herps thread that is going on right now. "no one anywhere" is getting burnt.

It just really irks me that these fools get away with this. and they used your money to buy themselves a visual morph.

Aries54
08-31-2007, 05:44 PM
What kills me is the fact that he's still in business! He's still screwing people left and right out there. When I bring up his name at shows, it's almost like people dont want to touch the subject, as if they're afraid of him or something. I've seen so many people talk the talk on the net, but know has walked the walk yet and actually act upon what they have spoken. This guy is a CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! He kills animals every day,.....basically steals people's hard earned money,.............and no one has taken him down yet. From what I understand by a guy that still hangs around at that place, a while back, he made his mother cash in her 401k plan in order to stay open. That was the only part that kinda put a smile on my face,...knowing that he was going under unless he pulled a rabbit out of his hat. I feel bad for his mother though.

GinoInDaBronx
08-31-2007, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't feel too bad for his mother. If my memory serves correct, it was his mother who helped hide him after he was nailed on torturing those tigers in Florida.

G. Beniquez

jrsreptiles
08-31-2007, 09:07 PM
i bought the het pied girls from an ad on kingsnake. which pisses me off a little because they didnt pull his ads and let him get away with scaming more people after i got scamed. the funny thing is that i talked to bruce eisenmann on the phone and made the pruchase from HCE reptiles. not knowing at the time what hce( dead fathers initials) stood for. since then they have opperated under several company names. when i got the animals there was a reciept with all the micro chip numbers and price and stuff. the funny thing was that the reciept was signed by harry eisenmann not bruce. i was a little concerned so i took the animals to a vet that had a chip reader. all the snakes chips matched the reciept so i rested easy. in fact i then resold some of the animals to a friend of mine. he is the one that bred most of them to a pied male and proved them to not be hets. he has since gotten back to me and i have refunded him 5600$ it took a littel bit to get him the money but i have made good with him. now i am trying to get my money back from the scammer himself. i have called and spoke with him and emailed him clutch proof. he acted as if he would fix the problem but then he dropped of the face of the earth. he wont take calls anymore and has instucted his staff to to take messages. now i am ready to play hardball and get my money back. if i dont get it at least i am going to try everything i can. not sure what else to sat btu any help would be appreciated. i want to end this guys career as a scammer.
joseph stuck

Cat_72
09-01-2007, 06:03 AM
Joe, I have to say....unfortunately, I really wish you could find a way to get a refund, but I just don't see it ever happening. This guy has been scamming people for so long, he should have been able to retire to his own small island somewhere by now, but he just keeps on ripping folks off. I suppose career criminal is the only thing he knows how to do, but unfortunately, people to this day keep falling for it. I've been burned on "fake hets" myself (TSE).....so I know how you feel.

It's great to see that you were honest enough to make good on the animals that you resold, it seems there are too many folks that wouldn't have done so. Honesty and integrity are indeed priceless.

Best of luck to you.

cccreptile
09-11-2007, 05:43 PM
good luck, i saw his shop a few months ago and it only had a few animals the cages andhad not been cleaned for a while. it looked like they were going out of business.
jon

Aries54
09-11-2007, 07:01 PM
The world should be so lucky. In a perfect world, he loses his crappy store, gets thrown in jail for all the times he's screwed people out of money, and his prison cell does not have a toilet,.............and he has to lay in his own filth like every animal that he's ever had at that store. Then, on top of that, they never feed or give him any water......so,....................he can be hungry and thirsty all while laying in his own fecies. Yup, I think that's the way it should be. Heck,......about the only think that would make it better, is to have Michael Vick be his cell mate. Yea, that's the ticket,....two people that hurt animals very badly together for life. Whatcha think? I like it.

..Ok, I know the Vick thing was a lil' bit off of subject, but hey, I was on a role! hahahaha

HerpVenue
09-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah throw David Beauchemin / Bauchemin from High end herps in there.

Or should we call him Damon Heynen / Brian smith

he is an old pro at this prison thing. he can show them a thing or two.

Then Damon and Bruce can get together and share their experiences on how to change their identities. :rofl:

.45acpuser
09-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Wasn't it Carolina Reptile Exchange a couple years ago that shipped a venomoid king cobra to someone on ks who ordered an intact animal? I'm not sure,but I think I remember it being them and a lawsuit was required that time too-never did hear the outcome, and my apologies if it was a different seller.

GinoInDaBronx
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Actually Ryan, you have it backwards. brucie sent his customer an intact hannah when the customer ordered a butchered 'void. brucie must have been out of plasticine that week...

Gino Beniquez

.45acpuser
09-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Maybe the customer you're mentioning is the other end of what I'm talking about-the incident I'm talking about was definitely a venomoid, it still had stitches in the cheeks and ended up dying within a few days or weeks. Looks like either opposite ends of the transaction or a different seller altogether.

dberes
09-17-2007, 04:17 PM
With all of you guys who have been screwed by CRE, have you tried putting all of your evidence together and produce it to the FBI? If i'm not mistaken, him selling fake hets is considered a form of fraud. Then him shipping it across state lines makes it Federal (or fraud in general is Federal). You guys have a serious case against Bruce. Civil courts most likely won't do squat for you, but cost you guys more money. Just because you guys win, doesn't mean he'll pay.

One of you complaining to the FBI about him probably won't move a hair, but if there are 50 or 100 of you who have been screwed if not a lot more and complain to the FBI... I think you guys can really get something moving then. Taking this guy to civil court only means he gets to keep on screwing people over. Time to try and get him taken to Federal Court, because putting Bruce behind bars is the solution.

Cat_72
09-17-2007, 05:38 PM
Drenton...it's a great idea you have there, but have you ever read through the "Top Shelf Exotics" thread? You make it sound so simple, whereas in reality, the FBI could care less about fake hets. The best option was to contact law enforcement local to TSE, and even then we had to fight like hell to get anything done. What got them to moving was the fact that besides selling fake hets, TSE also took a bunch of people's money and sent them NOTHING.

That, and apparently to get a group of people together, in the numbers you mention, is next to impossible.....even when they all are mad as hell about being ripped off. Take a read through the TSE thread sometime when you have a few hours to kill, and you'll understand.

While I would love to see Brucie behind bars, I think what will finally get him is simple karma.....well, that and finally pissing off the wrong person.

Classic Dum's
09-18-2007, 08:35 AM
if you guys are planning on sueing him you need to do it, if he owns the store/ property and vehichles or something you may have a shot at getting what is yours but if he closes the store and the bank forcloses and he gets rid of all stock your going to spend alot of money for nothing. Someone who is self employed youll need to go after their property to get whats yours becasue they can hide the cash flow from you and this being a civil issue there is no threat of jail time. Maybe he owns a house and what not but id bet its all still in the dead fathers name. From what I have been reading about this shit bag for years you have an uphill battle ahead, keep that in mind. Id find out if there is property you can go after if so get it done before he loses it. Best of luck

jsrocket
09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
I believe this is the thread Ryan Shackleton is referring to:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59324

cccreptile
10-12-2007, 04:53 PM
well his website is gone. is this the end of cre? and what next?

critical bill
10-12-2007, 05:53 PM
well his website is gone. is this the end of cre? and what next?

He'll be back.....trust me. He's a scammer with a few bucks to burn. Once its burnt he'll return back to what he knows best.....scamming.

Aries54
10-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Well, as far as what he owns and doesnt own...........The house he lives in is owned by his 86(or how ever old she is.) year old mother. In fact, I believe the store was in her name as well. And you're right, even if CRE is closed, he'll be back. I need to keep my eye open for him to show up some where down here. He's not exactly some one that fits into a crowd easily. I mean, he's like 600lbs, probably about 6'3'', and smells like a barn full of cows. Maybe what I should do, is follow the trail of flies that follow him......yea, that's how I'll do it! LOL.

cccreptile
10-12-2007, 09:00 PM
i called his old shop and it still works. its still his voice but he says it carolina taxodermy or somthing like that press 1. also for carolina heros press 2????? what is carolina heros????? so the number is still active but the business is not cre. thats one way to avoid a suit.

Aries54
10-14-2007, 04:55 PM
So, he found a new way to scam people huh? Well, as far as the taxodermy thing goes,...........it does make sense. I mean, who else would have more dead animals laying around than him? Maybe thats the excuse for not feeding and watering any of them. I mean, no one will buy any of the live ones from him,.........so I guess he's trying to sell them dead now. Wow, smart idea! What a piece of work.

critical bill
10-14-2007, 05:10 PM
also for carolina heros press 2????? what is carolina heros?????

A sandwich shop. You ever see the size of the guy? He's like a walking vending machine. If you kicked him in the keester..a snickers bar and a bag of chips would fall out.

It makes total sense, although he could put himself out of business eating all the inventory.

Aries54
10-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Despite though that we're laughing at this, it is scary though. It's scary that he's come up with yet another way of screwing people out of money. I still dont get why someone has not caught him yet and thrown him back in jail where he truly belongs.

jasballs
10-14-2007, 09:15 PM
how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange?

Do what I would do.. Drive down Kick is ASS and take back your money! Simple really. :shrug01:

critical bill
10-15-2007, 01:08 PM
how to get a refund from carolina reptile exchange?

Do what I would do.. Drive down Kick is ASS and take back your money! Simple really. :shrug01:

Not a very good idea at all and not something you should be suggesting others do. Violence is never the answer.

Aries54
10-15-2007, 06:55 PM
yea, exactly. While that's what all of us would love to do.......then, you'd be the one going to jail all while fat a$$ sits back and laughs some more.

cccreptile
10-15-2007, 08:21 PM
has anyone got a chance to talk/yell/sceam to him face to face? or has it all been phone calls. hearing people have lost thousands of dallars is enough to make me get in the car. maybe not a couple of hundred but thousands ya. i see on here were people have drove for a couple hundred. i was herd through the grapevine he was not aloud back to the SC shows does anyone know that for fact.

Aries54
10-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Well, that rumor had started a few years ago. But the funny thing is, when he does show up at the shows, I see two things happen. Either people avoid him, or they act like he's never done anything wrong to any one. I've actually watched certain people, who talked tough about him when he wasnt there, talk to him face to face as if he was their friend. I dont get it. I know I've had it out with him before. I can think of two other people that have. The problem is, he doesn't care. He uses people until he cant any more, then he moves on. He's like a damn locust.

cccreptile
10-15-2007, 09:09 PM
and why does not even try to defend himself

cccreptile
10-15-2007, 09:15 PM
it would be interesting hearing what he has to say for himself. i had to learn the hard way. he would be a perfect target for a news channel scam sting. with the way he likes to run his mouth it wouldn't be hard for them.

critical bill
10-15-2007, 09:41 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I'm just baffled at the concept of his new business. Half Taxidermy & Half Sandwich Shop.

Thats a pretty messed up combination.

Then again, driving down from PA to Florida....I've seen a lot of messed up things along the way and passing through.

Deliverance the movie...so scary you don't stop the minivan here unless you want to die sort of messed up.

cccreptile
10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
if carolina heros is a sub joint i don't want to know how they get there meat

cccreptile
10-19-2007, 03:25 PM
i guess nobody going to get a refund. i saw that they are tring to sell the cre name now. but bruse's name isn't on it. there is someone else labeled as the ower????? here is the link www.portfolio.com/resources/company-profiles/707532 if that doesn't work just google it. he should get alot for the name since they earned such a good name. haha
or joe finally made him think that justice could come calling.

Aries54
10-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Ok, like I said in a previous post, I know these guys well. The only legit name on that list is Elijah. That is his youngest son, who in fact is a good kid. Jesus and Noah do not exist. Tabitha does exist, however never worked there. How do I know that for a fact? Well, that's MY WIFE!!!!! He's using her maiden name. I just called him, he didn't answer. So I emailed him to instruct him to take her name off RIGHT NOW! Hell, they have her listed as the office manager,.............Uhm, WHAT OFFICE!? So, let me see if I get this straight, he's even lying as he's trying to sell the store? HOLY COW!

cccreptile
10-19-2007, 08:03 PM
just keep in mind that he doesn't care. i understand why your mad, but if it doesn't cause you money problems it may not be worth the effort, time, headache ect. i never saw the post until i notice bruse changing his stories, and i fronted him some carpet pythons on a trade and never got the animal that i was promissed. after a year of hearing lies i finally got some cages and cut my losses. during the time of waiting i looked for feed back on him and found these post. things started to come together. his son seemed like a pretty good guy, but i don't really know him

Aries54
10-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, if he wants to lie to people, that is his problem. But, when his lies involve my family, I have a problem with it.

cccreptile
10-19-2007, 09:34 PM
just do things the legal way and don't go down to his level

HerpVenue
10-20-2007, 03:47 AM
TOP EXECUTIVES

Jesus Alvares, Noah Watanabe, Tabitha Williams, Elijah Eisenmann

Jesus Alvares = don't know him. But if he ever wanted to get into the internet reptile business.... that is as good as dead

Noah Watanabe = that is good ole brucey himself

Tabitha williams = dabigshow?

Elijah Eisenmann = the little kid, brucey is using his name. his fathers name is not enough I guess.

Aries54
10-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Ok, so ya'll wanna hear that funniest part of this whole thing so far???? I emailed Bruce to instruct him to take my wife's name off of the ad. Here's what he responded with: "If you can tell me where on that sight Ill take it down, I dont know anything about it, and neither does Dad,Elijah."
Now, Let me ask you fellow fauna people this question, Don't you think they'd know where on that site to go? Also, he kinda insulted my intelligance a little bit by acting like it was his son emailing me, and not him. I KNOW it was him. In fact, in the next email, I called him out on it. This was the response I got from him, "Listen jerk, my Father wont even open your mail. he doesnt have a ad there, unless you give me alink to get me there screw you.Check it out even the web page is down."
Jerk?! JERK?! WOW! That really hurt my feelings. That Public Enemy #1 in the reptile business called me a jerk. I'm kinda crushed right now. But again, he says he doesn't have an ad there??? WTF??? Has the old man finally lost all of his marbles? Maybe or maybe he forgot who he thinks he's messing with. I dont know. I know that old man better than most. I know what he's trying to pull. Anyways, I finally emailed him a link to his own ad. Lets see if he takes her name down. I also emailed the website people about this matter. I'll be curious to see what they have to say, if anything at all. I was really mad when I first saw this. Now, after getting these two emails, I'm kinda entertained by it. Maybe all the fat from his gut and a$$ is finally going to his brain and he's lost it! Ya know the funny thing about him acting like he is his son...........The last time I talked to BOTH of his sons, they both apoligized to ME about what their dad was doing to me. They pretty much seemed like they were ashamed of their father. Especially Elijah. He told me straight up that he sees his dad lie to people all the time, but there's nothing he can do about it. The last time I saw him, was on the day I moved out of my old house. He said he had to sneek out of the house just to come say good bye to me. I felt so bad for the kid. He's so afraid of his ol' man. He really is. That's why he doesn't say anything against him. I know I'm getting off of the subject, but this whole thing is stirring up old emotions about this whole damn thing. It sickens me.

cccreptile
10-21-2007, 12:03 AM
the add for cre for sale is on another site its under the google search or if click on the cre site. when looking at the site your taking about real close, that could have beed there for a year for all we know.
it not worth getting all worked up about this point. it looks like he's out of the reptile business. we all taken a loss from him, and sometimes anger just ain't worth it. or contact the site and ask them to remove the name.

Aries54
10-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Well, sadly, he just emailed me to call me a wimp. OUCH! That hurt! And also imformed me that he can play games and that the store is NOT for sale. Sorry guys, I thought he was finally going to stop ripping people off and stop killing animals on a daily baisis, however, I guess not. Now, I'm going to go drink myself to sleep over the depression I feel right now by an ex-con, convicted animal abusing fatso calling me a wimp.

Aries54
10-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh yea, and he said that he would file a harrasment suit against me for emailing him about this. He swears he has no idea about the web site that has his store up for sale. Then, the rest of the email makes no sense what so ever. I'm completely convinced that the old man has lost his mind!

GinoInDaBronx
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
Come on! You can't really be surprised that his kid is terrified of brucie... You saw what he did to those tigers. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to picture him beating his kids too.

critical bill
10-21-2007, 10:46 PM
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to picture him beating his kids too.

Its a scary imaginable thought. If whoever is friends with his sons thinks they are being abused you should contact child protective services to look into it.

Nothing to hide nothing to worry about.

subtlesarcasm
10-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Having spent a few hours with J. Eisenmann a week or so ago I don't believe that Bruce's gall has quite reached that extent.

It seems that I've missed quite a few events since I last spoke with Bruce and argued with Mark. It's been at least 3 if not 4 years. Am I to understand that the store front is no longer open?

Aries54
10-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no talk. How ya been? Sorry for that arguement that we had, that actully was fueled (believe it or not) By fatso. You've missed quite a bit. I hope John is doing well. Yea, I dont believe Bruce beats his kids. The fact of the matter is, that would require him to get up off of his fat a$$.......and actually do something. Kay, you know better than that. LOL. I guess the store is still open, but by appointment only. Yup, you have to make an appointment to go see sick, starving animals. Kay, you would not believe how he has been treating these animals. Had I known then, what I do now, WOW! Hope your doing well though. Do you still have,...I think it's name was "shea?"

subtlesarcasm
10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Actually, Mark, I would believe. I've had the distinct horror of working for and with that man for almost a year before I took the first pet store out from under him. Great way of learning what not to do in the extreme sense. Almost enough to make me plan a break in and rescue sort of operation of my own the last time I saw the store. I just washed my hands of it.

Aries54
10-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Well, it's been over a year since I was in that store. But let's put it like this, it looked like paradise when you were there 3 years ago compared to what it looked like when I last set foot there. How's John doing? Him and Elijah made a point before I moved out of the old place to come over and say good bye and tell me how full of bs their dad is. I laughed when he emailed me trying to act as if it was Elijah emailing me. You know as well as I do, the man can't spell. I KNOW what his emails look like. Then, he tried making threats to me, by bringing up things about people in my past. He said that he worked with "abbey". Kay, without saying her name, did I ever date an "abbey?" You remember. So, that in itself proved to me that he was full of it. If he really worked with her, than you'd think he knows her name. He's such an idiot. Like I said in a previous post, I think the ol' man has lost his mind.

subtlesarcasm
10-25-2007, 09:33 PM
I remember how his mother's condo looked and smelled when all the animals where there. I imagine that it was something like that. Terrible really. Scarlet had to live in a plastic kennel and the gilas in ten gallon tanks. I remember when I went through the baby rack and found all that moldy bedding.

Her name wasn't Abby if you are talking about the leggy, brunette that was fond of Slacker. I believe her to be the only girl I ever saw you with. I can only say you've got good taste, Mark.

I sent you an email. I don't think this forum is for social chatting and I'm sure things will get deleted. Hit me back there, will ya?

Aries54
10-26-2007, 05:10 AM
uh, no email showed up.

subtlesarcasm
10-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I'll try a PM then.

HerpVenue
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Almost enough to make me plan a break in and rescue sort of operation of my own the last time I saw the store. I just washed my hands of it.

interesting choice of words

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31975&page=1

snake5007
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Very interesting indeed. :reddevil:

HerpVenue
10-28-2007, 08:40 PM
It's been at least 3 if not 4 years. Am I to understand that the store front is no longer open?

Fort Mill Herald Story (http://www.heraldonline.com/local/story/3242202p-2899003c.html)

Copied from Herald Story.

Valuable pythons stolen from Fort Mill reptile shop

By Tim Eberly The Herald
(Published January 18‚ 2004)

FORT MILL -- York County authorities are investigating an incident in which 10 pythons -- two of which are at least 12 feet long -- were stolen Friday from a reptile shop on U.S. 21.
The pythons were taken from Carolina Reptile Exchange, located at 3312 U.S. 21, between 1:30 a.m. and 11:45 a.m., according to a York County Sheriff's Office report.

The total value of the missing reptiles is more than $72,000. None of them are poisonous.

Bruce Eisenmann, the store owner, said he suspects the thief was someone who frequented the business, which opened in July.

"They went and got bags out of the back room to pack the snakes in," Eisenmann, 42, said. "They knew exactly what they were doing."

The reptiles had not been recovered as of Saturday night, but the York County Sheriff's Office is investigating the case. Sheriff's Detective Tracy Strickland said he has interviewed several people. No one has been charged.

"They're unique and exotic snakes, and I guess there's a market for them," Strickland said.

The owner of a nearby drywall company saw the store had been burglarized and reported it around noon Friday. Someone broke in by breaking through a glass back door, the report stated.

Six of Eisenman's breeding pythons were taken, and a 25-year-old Clover man reported four pythons he kept at the store were also stolen. Most of the snakes were in glass pens, which the suspect broke to get them out.

The most expensive reptiles taken were two 20-inch piebald pythons valued at $20,000 apiece. A 12-foot reticulated albino python, valued at $7,000, and a 12-inch spider ball python, valued at $15,000, also were missing.

"This is my personal stuff," said Eisenmann, adding that the stolen pythons weren't even for sale. "They only took the highest of the high dollar. This is what I was depending on for this store to make it."

Eisenmann said it would be difficult to sell the pythons without their registration paperwork. There's a large reptile show in less than two weeks in Jacksonville, Fla., and the Internet is an option, he said.

Suspicious activity began at the reptile shop a week before Friday's theft. A 10-foot albino python mysteriously went missing, Eisenmann said.

At 11 p.m. Thursday, Eisen-mann set several traps in the store and waited in the dark. He left at 1:30 a.m. Friday, and the burglary occurred sometime in the next 10 hours.

Anyone with information about the burglary is encouraged to call the sheriff's office at 628-3059 or Crimestoppers of York County at 877-409-4321.

Contact Tim Eberly at 329-4063 or teberly@heraldonline.com. :sneaky:

subtlesarcasm
10-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I got that article and hear it from John before I moved to Raleigh in '05. I can't help but feel like those animals went to a much better place.

HerpVenue
04-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Wach out for Bruce and his many identities

Bruce Eisenmann
Bruce eisenamn
elijah
Harry (his dead father)
Noah watanabe
Richie
Doc B

Digital Reptiles
HCE Reptiles
Carolina Reptile Exchange
and now he is into taxidermy

http://www.thelunaplace.com/bruce1.jpg

snake5007
04-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Wach out for Bruce and his many identities

Bruce Eisenmann
Bruce eisenamn
elijah
Harry (his dead father)
Noah watanabe
Richie
Doc B

Digital Reptiles
HCE Reptiles
Carolina Reptile Exchange
and now he is into taxidermy

http://www.thelunaplace.com/bruce1.jpg

Bigfoot lives! :rofl:

tkmeyers
11-23-2008, 08:53 PM
I was also scammed, And I would be willing to give you my info to help your case. I would just like to see him held accountable. The amount of money that he stole could and should get him thrown in jail. I bought 2.5 100% het pieds for $2700 and they are all junk. I should have known better when they arrived covered in mites.

VinnyButch
11-24-2008, 11:04 AM
I just skimmed through this thread. Thanks everyone. I guess this means I shouldn't buy the albino retic he's offering now, huh?

Vinny Buccigrossi

Carolina Reptiles
11-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Vinny
This is William from Carolina Reptiles and Exotic pets. You had emailed me about the lavender retic. We are a completely different business than Carolina Reptile Exchange. I had never heard of them when I named my business. If I had I would have probably named it something else, because people do get us confused with them. I hope no one holds their bad reputation against us.

3552thomas3552
11-24-2008, 01:27 PM
:shrug01:Alot of you on here are thinking Carolina Reptiles is Carolina Reptiles Exchange. They are not anyway the same person they are two different owners and William & his wife from Carolina Reptiles based in Kernsville Nc are simply the best i have dont business with them for over 2 years now. Please do not get theses two business confused!:shrug01:

3552thomas3552
11-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Carolina Reptiles is not carolina reptile exchange

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alot of you on here are thinking Carolina Reptiles is Carolina Reptiles Exchange. They are not anyway the same person they are two different owners and William & his wife from Carolina Reptiles based in Kernsville Nc are simply the best i have done business with them for over 2 years now. Please do not get theses two business confused!

3552thomas3552
11-24-2008, 01:40 PM
:shootfootCarolina Reptile Exchange
3312 Highway 21 Ste 114
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Phone: (803) 548-8262

Here is the Carolina Reptiles that sales on here !:yesnod:

THEY ARE LOCATED ON :
1600 PECAN LANE KERNERSVILLE, NC
HOME- (336) 993-PETS

3552thomas3552
11-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Carolina Reptile in Kernersville, NC is also a privately own reptile seller they do there business by appointment only previously I gave proof of address for both sellers I just wanted to clarify that this seller Carolina Reptiles sales only by appointments !

Buyer from Carolina Reptiles now for 2 years

Lloyd and Christian Thomas:thumbsup:

critical bill
11-24-2008, 05:59 PM
WE GOT THE MESSAGE CHRISSY!!!! RELAX!!!!

TattooLost
11-24-2008, 10:49 PM
I sure hope my female het pied girl that I bought from CRE proves out next year!

:rolleyes::censored: