PDA

View Full Version : question on sending mony order plz respond!!!

guardianarmz
09-01-2007, 11:24 AM
:shrug01: :shrug01: im sending out a money order in the next couple days and i was wondering if the person im sending to decides "well i have his money maybe i wont send his animals" what can i do>? absolutly nothing or what is there anything i can do to insure i wont be ripped off or dose evry one just take that risk and hope for the best? plz help me out ty

ExoticsExpress
09-01-2007, 11:45 AM
:shrug01: :shrug01: im sending out a money order in the next couple days and i was wondering if the person im sending to decides "well i have his money maybe i wont send his animals" what can i do>? absolutly nothing or what is there anything i can do to insure i wont be ripped off or dose evry one just take that risk and hope for the best? plz help me out ty

Well, since this is the BOI, you can only post a thread if you have already had a transaction with a seller and placing feedback here. Or you can post an inquiry. TYhis should be in the general business section or something, it might be moved. I understand what you are saying though, which company/person is it going to, than you can resubmit t he thread with the name of seller in the topic line and make it an inquiry.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

ExoticsExpress
09-01-2007, 11:46 AM
****forgot to hit spell check, sorry! lol****

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Mooing Tricycle
09-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Only send money orders out to people you know and trust.

critical bill
09-01-2007, 12:24 PM

When sending a money order to anyone you should consider using a postal money order. Theres always less risk involved when you're dealing with someone reputable. What is the name of the business or person you are doing business with? You can search for threads on the BOI for references. If you are unfamiliar with how to do that I would be happy to help you and post the results if there are links pointing to that person or business.

bullfrog100000
09-01-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd probably make sure this person has a good rating on the BOI or you have some other way to make sure they are credible.
A guy I know just did a trade... his African Rock Python for a breedable female Ball Python. Well... he shipped his snake which the gal got, now the gal is saying she doesn't have money to ship the BP, etc...
Bottom line... just be careful. If in doubt see if you can get what you want at a local show or from someone reputable.

critical bill
09-02-2007, 12:01 AM
Local show purchases are definitely a good way to ensure you're going him with what you paid for!