PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Reptile Breeders

BH44
12-11-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey all, have any of yall done buisness from them? I'm looking around right now at Timor monitors, and they had some nice bluespots on the kingsnake classifieds. Please give me the good, bad, and ugly on them. I'm also looking at D n J reptile corp., and Ben Siegel, but have already heard GREAT things about both of them :). Thanks, Bo Hanan

BH44
12-11-2002, 06:18 PM
here is the link http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=39139

forgot to add it to the post....Bo Hanan

NEWReptiles
12-11-2002, 06:36 PM
I have dealt with Chuck and Shawna on two seperate occasions, and on both times the Balls were perfect in every way. I would not hesitate to buy from these wonderful people again. Im sure you will have no problems.

Chance
12-11-2002, 07:26 PM
I've dealt with them once and gotten one baby male double het for green and albino Burmese python. I haven't bred him yet (this was only a couple months ago) so I can't attest to his genetics' validity, but he arrived as scheduled, perfectly wrapped, and in perfectly good condition. I did ask for a very calm snake from them, and they said they would send one, however this little guy is kinda huffy at times. Chuch assured me that he'd calm down or he'd refund me, so I thought that was very upstanding with him. I'm currently working with the little guy to calm him down and he's already improved dramatically. I'd definitely say to go for it.

Ken Harbart
12-11-2002, 07:32 PM
I've bought from Chuck & Rob Barker of Central Florida Reptile Breeders before, and have come away happy both times. In my opinion, you'll be extremely pleased with the transaction should you elect to do business with them.

kandikrak
12-12-2002, 10:12 PM
ive delt with chuck, great stuff !!!

reptyls
12-12-2002, 10:19 PM
I have done business with Chuck and Shawna on many occasions, in fact I just spoke to them today. I have also been to thier facility many times and the animals are very well cared for. You will not find better service or people out there.

jimmyg
12-13-2002, 02:14 AM
I have not purchased any animals from Chuck but he did have me at his place to look at a female Surinam boa awhile back. The ONLY reason I did not buy the the snake is that I decided not to try to breed Suri's!
But let me tell you while I was there I was nothing less than impressed! Everything was clean and housed properly and he really had some nice reptiles. Chuck was informative and helpful in the talks that I've had with him and if I ever have a chance to do business with him in the future I will do so without hesitation!

Jimmy Green

Kevin Kaley
12-22-2002, 10:03 PM
I have dealt with Chuck. I got a nice pair of Guyana redtail boa's from them back in Oct. And i was very pleased dealing with him.