PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Google Checkout?

norsmis
10-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Has anyone here used this as a seller? Just curious as to how well it works, fees, etc.... I am tired of paying paypal the ridiculous fees they are charging.

Any feedback would be welcome!

TripleMoonsExotic
10-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I use both Paypal & Google.
I give my customers the option of using either.
Google is offering free transactions until January, and then it goes up to 2% + $0.20 per transaction. However with Google, if their is a charge back they take the full amount plus a $10 fee. Customers also can't send you money, you have to invoice them.

norsmis
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the info Stephanie....

Mooing Tricycle
10-10-2007, 09:07 PM
I use both Paypal & Google.
I give my customers the option of using either.
Google is offering free transactions until January, and then it goes up to 2% + $0.20 per transaction. However with Google, if their is a charge back they take the full amount plus a $10 fee. Customers also can't send you money, you have to invoice them.

Does the money still have to stay in your account for someone to get it back? or can they take money regardless?

TripleMoonsExotic
10-10-2007, 09:14 PM
No money stays with Google.
Money paid automatically transfers to your bank account as soon as the payment is processed (4-6 day processing time from the time I charge the CC to when it arrives in my bank account I've noticed).
So what that means, is if you have a charge back they pull it from whatever bank account you have connected to your Google account.

Mooing Tricycle
10-10-2007, 09:15 PM
No money stays with Google.
Money paid automatically transfers to your bank account as soon as the payment is processed (4-6 day processing time from the time I charge the CC to when it arrives in my bank account I've noticed).
So what that means, is if you have a charge back they pull it from whatever bank account you have connected to your Google account.

awesome. Thank you for that bit of info too! :thumbsup:

INSANE CANES
10-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Have been using Google since Nov of 06 have had over 105 transactions with no fees or problems.

I am hoping they do like they did last year and extend the no fees for another year.