PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Olympia, WA area?

Pink Lady Exotics
12-05-2007, 04:17 AM
I sent a postal money order for 5 snakes I purchased from someone -- delivery confirmation confirms that it was delivered to her on November 21st. She is refusing to respond to e-mails except for saying "call me", which I do and keep getting a message saying it is disconnected. She has not sent my snakes, or sent a refund. Anyone in that area want to stop by the address I sent payment to and have a chat with this girl and find out what the deal is in person? I'm willing to cover your gas.

Dennis Hultman
12-06-2007, 03:06 AM
I sent a postal money order for 5 snakes I purchased from someone -- delivery confirmation confirms that it was delivered to her on November 21st. She is refusing to respond to e-mails except for saying "call me", which I do and keep getting a message saying it is disconnected. She has not sent my snakes, or sent a refund. Anyone in that area want to stop by the address I sent payment to and have a chat with this girl and find out what the deal is in person? I'm willing to cover your gas.

Notwithstanding other topics and I don't know if you are reluctant to post a thread on the BOI at the moment but nobody deserves to be scammed. I would go ahead and post the information you have there so the information will be seen by more people that could help. Also to warn others.

Pink Lady Exotics
12-06-2007, 03:08 AM
I may if this goes any farther and I don't get my snakes or my money. I would rather stay off the BOI at this point because a particular someone will try to trash me for buying more snakes (despite it being weeks ago when this was all still being nailed as bacterial).

Pink Lady Exotics
12-06-2007, 03:17 AM
You know what, just delete this thread. I'm pretty much done here.

Melissa_Khrs
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm about an hour and a half north of Olympia.

Pink Lady Exotics
12-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Hmmmm. If I covered your gas, would you be open to stopping by the address I sent this girl's money to and finding out what the heck is going on? I don't mean any kind of confrontation or "go kick her ass" kind of thing, I mean just with the idea that perhaps I'll get more straight answers when she has a person standing right in front of her. I submitted a Form 6104 with the USPS to confirm that she cashed the money order, so that there is no dispute as to whether she has my money or not. Delivery Confirmation says that it was delivered there, but I want proof that she actually cashed it with her own signature. That way she can't say squat.