PDA

View Full Version : 10 foot LTC black mamba

FubbyFifi
08-08-2008, 01:58 PM
10 foot LTC black mamba for sale. The animal is in great health and eats great. Typical black mamba attitude. Asking $600 plus shipping and additional pictures available upon request. Price is negotiable and trades are considered. Thanks for looking. Picture can be seen at this link:
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/Vongsavanh/Reptiles/?action=view&current=DSCN1267-1.jpg
Lary

swampbilly1986
01-25-2009, 04:12 AM
hey there. im interested in the mamba if still available. send me additional info about it and location. thank you

exoticpetark07
02-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Seen some of your turtles.....

Casper The Python :)
03-10-2009, 04:31 PM
F.Y.I It is illegal to own a Black Mamba-for it is venomous...you don't want one-they are cool and fun to love for but can be NASTY!

hhmoore
03-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Casper, just for the record, venomous reptiles aren't illegal everywhere. In many states, people can keep hots without any form of license/permit; and, in a number of others, hots can be kept by properly licensed individuals. Not every State sets up their system to basically prevent new applicants from acquiring a permit, or bans the animals entirely.

Casper The Python :)
03-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes, I know that, but two things: 1. They ARE illegal in New York 2. After years of experience-I would not recomend getting one UNLESS you are a very experienced handler. :) If you are-buy him then! :)

onelifetolive45
03-11-2009, 01:30 AM
Yes, I know that, but two things: 1. They ARE illegal in New York 2. After years of experience-I would not recomend getting one UNLESS you are a very experienced handler. :) If you are-buy him then! :)

For one the seller is not in new york, nor did anyone from new york show any interest so I am not sure your post was relevant. Secondly this is an old thread, I'm sure the animal has sold. Lastly I seriously doubt anyone without experience would consider owning a black mamba, although I always have given the benefit of the doubt to the human race.

robert.tucker1
04-11-2009, 11:23 PM
is it a vemonid is it possible to get a vemonid anywhere thanks

jparker1167
04-12-2009, 09:32 PM
robert the post is like a year old, and i know fubby and it was not a venomiod and also would not be something a beginner should have. your in staten island thats new york right if so it would also be illegal for you to have a venomous snake weather its a venomoid or not its still illegal

jdmls88
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
For one the seller is not in new york, nor did anyone from new york show any interest so I am not sure your post was relevant. Secondly this is an old thread, I'm sure the animal has sold. Lastly I seriously doubt anyone without experience would consider owning a black mamba, although I always have given the benefit of the doubt to the human race.
LOL true that

jackie fleming
06-21-2009, 09:54 PM
Seen some of your turtles.....

i have a baby alligator snapper for sale 100 dollars