PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Red hot hold backs available!

Gina Gauvin
11-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Best of the batch! Perfect and healthy, bright red's and yellow's with a hint of purple side bars coming out. Males and females available! 4 months old, trained to eat veggies, great temperament, shipping available!
Perfect Christmas presents!
$75. each
1st pic-female, 2nd pic-male, 3rd-Dad

betzmegan
11-20-2008, 08:37 PM
is the dad up for sale?

Gina Gauvin
11-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Hi,
No, Dad's just to show what the bloodline coloring resembles, but I have his brother up for sale! He's 2yrs old. He does not have as much red coloring, but he's still pretty and healthy and a proven breeder. I'll try and get a pic up tomorrow. Thanks for inquiring!

peanutrocks
11-26-2008, 02:45 AM
I like the 1st female. How much is shipping to Camarillo, CA 93010

Gina Gauvin
11-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Hi, I believe it's inbetween $45.- $50. for shipping but I wouldn't ask more than $45. If you think your interested I'll find out Friday. I prefer to ship inbetween Monday and weds. overnight express.

Thanks!

jacqua1222
12-07-2008, 12:42 AM
hi quick question: will they have lavender side bars?

Gina Gauvin
12-07-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi Jackie,

Yes, it's very hard to get the coloring to show in the pic but the purple is just starting to show in the older juvi's. I've got a few pics of an older batch. This one is a female. She's only about 6-8wks older than the ones available. You can almost see the purple. It's a violet blue shade. When on the couch those are her cool colors (The pink is from the camera flash) In the tank under the uvb mercury balast bulb, it brings out the yellows and purple.

9jacksod
02-22-2009, 02:55 PM
I would like to buy the female you posted a picture of on: 12-07-2008, 07:48 AM

Gina Gauvin
02-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi Dan,
I'm sorry but she's no longer available. I do have a batch of the same bloodlines due to hatch mid- March if you want to check back with me again!
I do have 3 males available that were part of my holdbacks but I'm male heavy and I have to let them go. Not easy as they're each unique in color and will be beautiful like their sire's. Pic is not the greatest. They're approx. 12-13in to tail tip.
All are healthy and chubby with all their toes. And have great personalities! The two on the end are SandfirePastelxSandfireRedGold's. The one in the middle is an unrelated SandfireWhiteGoldxSandfireRedGold. They will probably look like their sire's but have a little more red markings. I'll also add pics of their Dad's to show their quality.
I just had a batch of the pastels hatch Friday so I'll offer these at a discount price of $75. each, plus shipping. (Approx.$50.) Shipping is overnight express UPS. I guarantee them to arrive safely and healthy!

Thanks for inquiring!

9jacksod
02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
I am looking for a female that is breeding age with decent color, let me know if you've got anything fitting that description.
Thanks