PDA

View Full Version : Young female iguana available in MD

drwresearch
02-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Hello,
My husband and I rescued a female iguana that was being neglected last spring. We took her to the vet soon after adopting her and was told that Sam is a "she" and in good health. Sam appears to be smaller than a 2-3 year old iguana might normally be. I don't think she got enough light or calcium at the beginning. She is about 13" and has a timid, but generally sweet disposition. We are looking for someone to adopt her because we haven't had the time to give her the attention she needs. We think that if she was handled everyday and given a lot more attention, she would be a great pet. We are asking a nominal fee which would include the tank and all of its contents to ensure that whoever adopts Sam is prepared to take good care of her.

If you live in the MD/VA/DC area and would be interested in adopting our iguana, please contact me.
Diane

~SomeGuy~
02-16-2009, 06:54 PM
Um, that cage is NASTY looking...Just my .02
Might wanna clean that up, thats just pitiful!

leasa
02-19-2009, 07:12 PM
I am interested in her. I have a soft spot for igg's have owned them for 18 years, and am still amazed at the foolish people than buy them on a whim. You can pm me.

John E Dove
02-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Uh Ms. Fratus,
Don't you think it might be prudent for you to contact Ms. Whitworth if you really want the animal. She did after all make that request in her post.
I would suggest trying to email her through this site also.

leasa
02-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks John, I did see that, but figured I would responed here as well. The pictures made me offer her a home. Thanks again.
Lisa