PDA

View Full Version : Nedd Info about Gary Walsch from Florida?

albinoman
02-06-2003, 09:18 PM
Looking for phone number or e-mail address from Gary Walsch in regarding to purchased some BRB from him,

Thanks

Rick Rubio

Neil Gubitz
02-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Rick.... Gary's email is....

boidsrbad@aol.com

You won't have any problems when dealing with Gary....

Just make sure he's taking his Prozac!!.... and don't forget the "c" in his last name.... lol

....Neil

Rob @ RK Reptiles
02-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Rick,

Here is the link to his profile on Fauna. You can e-mail him via the e-mail link there.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1333

Jay Eaton
02-06-2003, 09:45 PM
I don't post much on inquiry, but I do have to let you know that Gary is a great guy and you wont have any problems.
jay
exotic jungle
www.exoticjungle.net

Greg Riso
02-07-2003, 03:57 PM
I've dealt with Gary and he's an excellent person to work with. Very healthy beautiful animals and top quality job in shipping and communicating. Consider yourself lucky if you can get one of his brb's or anything else for that matter. Don't even think about worrying when dealing with him!

Russ Lockenwitz
02-07-2003, 09:58 PM
Gary is a cool cat.....He is a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone....He truely loves his animals and what he does!

Russ Lockenwitz

L.A.Snakes/Griff
02-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Gary is a great guy, he has one of the best collection of snakes
I've seen from most. He knows his snakes, and when it comes to breeding...... his babies are some of the best around!

You can't go wrong dealing with Gary, he is one of the best in this business.

L.A.Snakes, Inc. / Griff

Lemuel A. Griffin

Gary Walsch
02-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Thank you to all for the kind words ...... Your checks will be in the mail shortly ....LOL

Gary