PDA

View Full Version : Rob Trenor (Superman)

mycurlylocks
02-12-2003, 01:09 PM
I had another great transaction with Rob@RKReptiles. Ordered a fantastic red niger uro. Baby is more than we ever could have asked for. Fantastic service, Rob shipped my baby according to my wishes even though he was sick. Couldn't find better customer service any where.
Awesome person, my son is truly delighted with purchase and thinks Mr. Rob is just about Superman.
Rob cares about his customers and even takes time to talk to my eleven year old son.
A dealer with a heart of gold!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ROB

Candy King

Rob @ RK Reptiles
02-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Candy,

Thank you for the kind words. I am truly very happy that you and your son like the Uro he is a gorgeous baby. And I am glad I was able to get him shipped to you so your son would have him for the weekend. Thanks again.

Neil Gubitz
02-12-2003, 01:54 PM
Candy.... I couldn't agree with you more about Rob's animals and customer service.... they're top-notch!.... the ONLY problem I have with what you said is two-fold....

1. Superman could never catch a cold??....

2. And, if you ever meet Rob, you'll see why he could NEVER LEAVE THE GROUND!!.... LMAO!!!

Rob's one of the best!

....Neil

ChadOsborne
02-12-2003, 08:55 PM
I got some animals from Rob about a month ago. I can say they are absolutly the nicest Veileds that I have ever purchased!

Stardust
02-12-2003, 09:27 PM
I bought some BD's from him awhile back and they are in great shape and shipping was good too. He has answered all questions asked of him. Definitely a good guy:)

mycurlylocks
02-12-2003, 10:10 PM
I am posting this under my mom's user name. Mr. Rob has sent me another great pet. I don't think anyone could find a better person to buy from. He listens to exactly what you want and helps you fulfill your dreams.
He takes the time to talk to me, a lot of adults won't do that, and he doesn't treat me like I am dumb.
I know that he doesn't have much time and doesn't have to be nice to me. He could take our money and never even talk to us.
Wish I had had a dad like him.
Thanks a boat load,
Mr. Rob (Mr. Awesome)

Eric King

Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
02-12-2003, 11:25 PM
That's awesome that Rob has taken such good care of you guys. I honestly would expect nothing less from him though. I have had some of the nicest chameleons I have ever gotten or seen come from Rob. Rob has also been extremely helpful in the past when basically teaching us how to breed and raise baby Veileds. Through his sound advice we have produced almost over a couple hundred babies now. If ever in the market for any chameleons I will always ask Rob first as you will always know what your getting... Just had to add my .02 cents....Mike

Rob @ RK Reptiles
02-13-2003, 12:31 AM
I truly appreciate all the kind words. I am very happy to have been able to help everyone in any way I could. Thank you again.

ReptileKIngdom
02-13-2003, 05:10 PM
I purchased some baby bearded dragons from Rob a while back and the packing was great, the animals were great and i was very happy to be able to offer nice animals like these to my customers. He is one of the good people to deal with in this business. Like any other business there are good and bad, but in this industry it is truly important to know the good. He sells quality animals (like I do) and i really appreciate the people out there like that.

Allen
ReptileKingdom.com

Seamus Haley
02-13-2003, 05:45 PM
While I've never purchased from Rob before, reading his posts her on the BOI and in the discussion forums would leave me with no doubts whatsoever were I considering a purchase.

I just have one small problem with this thread though...

I have photographic proof of Superman where his face is clearly visible and it's not Rob...

alfon76
02-13-2003, 08:30 PM
I have to agree that Rob does bring honesty and reliability to his business. It is refreshing to see a person like him in the market especially when it comes to more delicate species like chameleons. I purchased a pair of Usambara Giant Three Horned Chameleons from Rob during the month of December and I couldn't be more pleased. They are healthy and eating very well plus the female is now gravid. My experiences with Rob has been as pleasant as everyone else's that has posted here.

All I can say is Thank You Rob and keep up the fantastic work.

Pennebaker
02-20-2003, 06:50 PM
We just had to get a couple of those red nigerian uromastyx too...I've seen a bunch of reds at shows--very bright but usually very thin and dehydrated looking. Well, the ones we got from Rob are 10x brighter than any of the ones I'm used to seeing--they look so fake I would be wary posting photos of them (someone is sure to accuse me of color faking). And they have great weight! They ate for me on the first day out of the box.

Thanks Rob, simply gorgeous. You are on my good side until they shed that gatorade dip off (LOL--just joking of course).

Dana

Rob @ RK Reptiles
02-20-2003, 08:50 PM
Dana & Loren,

I am glad you guys like them so much. They are gorgeous. I assure you there is no Gatorade dipping going on with us. They are definitely fat & healthy little buggers. Wait till you feed them some crickets. They are so funny to watch the ORANGE streaks fly around the cage chasing the crix. Thanks again.

Pennebaker
02-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Just to be sure everyone knows--I was just kidding about the gatorade! I know they are the real deal! It is just so strange to see that kind of neon color on a living thing.
dana

Neil Gubitz
02-20-2003, 10:15 PM
Dana.... What you have to understand is that Rob bought out the Government of RED DYE #2 when they stopped making it!!.... I've always wondered where all that stuff went??
The man's a master in the lab.... lmao

....Neil

The BoidSmith
10-18-2003, 07:09 PM
This is an old thread but rules are rules and I'm going to use an existent one. It's nice being able to post positive things instead of dwelling on the negative. This week Rob couldn't fulfill an order of mine, and instead of having me wait he referred me to one other dealer that could. Again, he could have had me waiting for one more week (as he was expecting more animals coming in) but he didn't. But you know how the saying goes Rob..."today's amazement is tomorrow's expectations"...But I guess you are not worried about that! :)
Again if you wan't to deal with an honest businessman, don't hesitate buying from Rob.

Thanks again :)