PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Mike Malevich(Stonecoldserpents)

MacGaboon
09-26-2009, 01:06 AM
I purchased a yellow anaconda and a granite burmese python from mike a few weeks ago, they are both healthy, feeding, and just great animals. Mike responded to emails quickly and answered all my question. I will be doing business with him again soon.

Ezra Mcdougle

lanceheads
09-26-2009, 07:13 AM
Mike is a great guy, and always has nice animals.

Randal Berry

Lynn
10-07-2009, 08:19 PM
I have known Mike for many of years. I met him at a Arlinton show long before he was a vendor. Mike is a great guy.. He is a true blu herper.. He has a awesome snake collection and takes the best care of his reptiles. He loves to go out herping with is wife. You can not ask for finer people. If you plan on buying a snake or any reptile ... You can buy knowing you will be getting the best..

Not only was Mike one of my customers but now I have the HONOR to call him my friend..
Keep up the great work Mike..:thumbsup:

This post was long over due..

Lynn
10-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Oh I also forgot.. All Mike's Reptile are captive bred Parents and offsprings..:hurray:

tim73
08-28-2012, 04:00 PM
I have had nothing but good experience with Mike at Stone Cold Serpents. I have gotten several snakes from Mike all have been healthy and mite free. Very happy with every purchase. I will be buying from him again in the near future.

Tim Tanton