PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry Ron Billingsly

joshcosta56
10-23-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm about to buy a few snakes from Ron Billingsly and I was wondering what kind of experiences you have had in dealing with him? It's not that I don't trust him because I always trust someone until given a reason not to, it's just I figure it can't hurt to ask around to give me a little more security (especially because I won't be able to order until I get my prepaid credit card later today anyhow =p). Thanks, Josh Costa.

joshcosta56
10-23-2009, 01:41 PM
I have not really bought a whole lot of snakes online so I'm still a little weary when I buy.

Tim Cole
10-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Good and bad posts about Ron are here on the BOI. Had you done a search on this forum you would have gotten this link...http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/search.php?searchid=679567

VinnyButch
10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
I bought some ball pythons from Ron. There was a little mix up where they didn't get shipped in a timely manner, and just as an "oops, sorry" he sent me an extra python.
When they got here, everything was great. All the animals were perfect.

I have nothing bad to say about Ron. Good guy in my book.

Vinny Buccigrossi

Will0W783
10-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I won't tell you what to do, but I do want to give you my experience and take from it what you will- I bought a WC Spilotes from him at a show and it died within 24 hours. It seemed fine at the show but when I got it home it had cheesy discharge out of its cloaca and drank for almost 10 minutes straight like it had never seen water. It was lethargic and released a lot of yellow, sandy, cheesy, fluid and urine overnight and passed away around noon the next day. At first Ron said he'd send me another one, then after over a week of not being able to get ahold of him, he said his son had sold all the other ones and he'd have to give me a refund. Took me another several days to get a refund finally to my Paypal account. Fortunately I'd bought the snake using Paypal at the show. He said he was busy and running several shows and had a tornado hit his house and that was why he took so long to get me my refund. I cannot say whether that was true or not- he didn't seem outwardly dishonest, but I don't know. One thing I can say however, is that that poor snake was obviously severely dehydrated and had a severe cloaca infection.
I'd hesitate to call him a Bad Guy, as he did refund me and was very nice and helpful when I could manage to get ahold of him. But I will never buy anything from him again after that experience.
I know it's a gamble with WC animals, but after getting that snake home and being able to look over it more carefully with less people crowding me and hurrying me along, I can say it was in no condition to have been sold. Part of that is my fault for not checking the cloaca more carefully at the show, but part of that is also the seller's fault for not noticing the shape of the animal to be sold.
Like I said, not a Bad Guy, but not a Good Guy in my book either.

hhmoore
10-23-2009, 09:14 PM
Good and bad posts about Ron are here on the BOI. Had you done a search on this forum you would have gotten this link...http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/search.php?searchid=679567

Unfortunately, searches don't carry well...I clicked the link and got
vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
At least the hint was made...anybody interested can run the same search :thumbsup:

Whitewater Reptiles
10-23-2009, 10:52 PM
I would stay away from his long term captive ball pythons. I bought 5 of his long term captives a few years ago and found ticks on two of them - 3 never fed, for me and the other two are African rat feeders.
I'm almost positive that the 5 that I bought from him were some of his imported gravid females. And I don't know what his definition of long term captive is; but I think it needs some clarification.
He told me he was replacing these adult normals with Co-Doms.
I personally wouldn't buy from him again.
Mike Derks

MMA_Fanatic976
10-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Like 4 years ago i bought some King Snakes from him. all supposed to be proven breeders 4 years old. bought 4 prs and every one of them were sick and couldnt keep anything down. I was out 400 bucks. he wouldnt return my emails or anything. I would stay far far away. that man is a crook.

Ron Billingsley
10-24-2009, 03:25 PM
You have me confused with someone else.... Dan?? I have not sold adult pairs of kingsnakes, nor have I shipped Kingsnakes to North Carolina??
If you have any records of this, please provide them to me....

Ron Billingsley thebigsquease@aol.com or mail them to my address.
Just email me and I will provide you that information.

MMA_Fanatic976
10-24-2009, 04:14 PM
oh yeah i have records. Ron Billingsley Noblesville IN? I wont forget a name like that. your email was nightcreatures. Man I dont forget anything or anyone ive bought Colubrids from. Yuma Kings, Chocolate phase kings. reg black and whites. Cause I had purchased some baby Speckled, albino and desert kings about 2 yrs earlier they were fine. i thought i even approached you at the Raleigh Show about 2 years ago. you having some balls and display cases. you left me hanging and with 8 dead snakes and out 400 bucks.

MMA_Fanatic976
10-24-2009, 04:20 PM
why would i have records from 4 years ago? I mean I wouldnt take the time to beware someone not to buy something unless it was the truth. I dont have records from my bank that long ago. but i will give you the address you sent them to. 4110 Old mocksville Rd Salisbury NC 28144. Check your own records. I mean what were you going to do give me a refund from 4 years ago? I mentioned it to you at Raleigh two falls ago. you said we could work on a credit. Im just saying I would run far far away from someone who wouldnt even reply to an email.

MMA_Fanatic976
10-24-2009, 04:38 PM
oh yea my name is Daniel Fries. check your records man. everyone of those snakes were sick they wouldnt keep food down.

Ron Billingsley
10-24-2009, 06:00 PM
The name does not ring a bell, I did a show in NC one time.... it was god awful. No customers..... Never been back. But I did not have colubrids at that show either...... Sorry...
If I had sent you colubrids, I would have remembered. From 2004 until recently, all I really did was Ball Pythons. I didn't own, breed or sell Colubrids.
Now in 2008 I got back into some wholesaling... but that was bulk babies I purchased from other breeders. Or animals I got when I bought collections.
Not all deals go 100% swell. Some have problems, but I always do my best to correct or make the customer satifisted with the transaciton.
That is why I do 100% Pay Pal now with online sales. Everything is recorded and if the buyer is unhappy, the money can be refunded thru that site.
Since I can not verify and you can not verify I will just take the bad guy post.
I have had tons of postive transactions selling reptiles.. I have had dozens of deals not go so good.....either missed shipments, animals coming in DOA, animals not what they thought they were buying, etc. everyone has to deal with these issues..... I do what I can. I try my best to make things right.
With some people... unless you bleed.... they are not happy.... i.e. the lady who tried to get gravid balls for $20 each..... and I caught the addition mistake... she cried for two weeks on the BOI... because I wouldn't ship her the gravid balls for $20. Made me a bad guy..... I can live with it.
If I am guilty of something... I'll do the time and pay my dues... but if I'm not... then I will stand and say.... Not guilty.... I'm only human.

MMA_Fanatic976
10-24-2009, 07:21 PM
these were money orders. its been a long time ago. I just know for future experiences that you shouldnt ignore people's emails when something is not right. I mean it may have been a little over 4 years ago. it was when you were getting out of Colubrids in general. 1st go round was good with you but the 2nd was a 400$ mistake.

Sincerely Daniel Fries.

P120_Cartman
10-25-2009, 12:48 AM
Why Would you buy WC animals PERIOD? If you want WC stuff buy it from Ron, but WC stuff always dies, hard to get feeding, mites, ticks, etc. Id go CB but if your into bugs and WC stuff hey Rons got a lot of WC stuff.

MikeCurtin
10-25-2009, 11:41 AM
WC stuff doesn't always die, and I think if you are referring to the spilotes, it has already been stated that she realized the risks of WC. The concern was with the timeliness of Ron's replies and refund.

lanceheads
10-25-2009, 12:12 PM
WC stuff doesn't always die, and I think if you are referring to the spilotes, it has already been stated that she realized the risks of WC. The concern was with the timeliness of Ron's replies and refund.

:iagree:
Wild caught animals represents new bloodlines, not constantly inbred animals that have problems up the line will continual breedings, brother/sister/son/mother, etc.

If you are diligent, problems with wild-caught animals can mostly be overcome with appopriate treatment, etc. Hydration and submitting a fecal for examination as soon as possible is the key. Then follow-up on treatment.

Randal Berry

KelliH
10-25-2009, 02:44 PM
We've never bought any herps from Ron but did purchase two tower show displays back in 04 or 05 O believe. It was a great transaction and we still use the towers at shows and always have people ask us where we got them. We always tell them ;-)

Whitewater Reptiles
10-25-2009, 03:12 PM
In my case Ron told me they were long term captive. And for the money that I paid for them, they were priced as LTC - not Wild Caught adults with ticks. I never would have purchased the group if he was up front and honest with me concerning how he acquired them. In my opinion he is a salesman and that is what he is more interested in "sales" or just moving product.
Mike Derks

MMA_Fanatic976
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Mixed emotions about this guy. I just know if i were buying from him i wouldnt get older snakes. or adults. I would get something young. thats my personal opinion. he acts as if i have never bought a snake from him but thats nothing but a lie. thats ok. i can continue to discourage people to buy from a crook. thats what he is nothing else left to say.

Sincerely Daniel Fries.

joshcosta56
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
I was going to buy 2 baby yellow anacondas from him. Bought a prepaid card and set up a paypal account. I ended up seeing a friend I havn't seen in about 3 months yesterday and found out he was selling his 7' breeding pair of yellows for an insanely cheap price. This is the only reason I'm not buying from Ron.

Ron Billingsley
10-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the email Josh. Hope the adults work out for you.

Will0W783
10-26-2009, 11:06 AM
As for my WC Spilotes, yes I knew the risks buying WC. But I was appalled at the obvious dehydration of the animal when I got it home and its cloaca problems ( I stated that that was something I probably should have noticed at the show, but it wasn't that bad until it tried to urinate and could not close its vent). I was also frustrated with how much work and how long it took to get a simple refund. Ron said he had a lot of problems and was running a bunch of shows one after the other, but I would think that he would have time to at least respond. He was very quick to respond when the animal was only ill, but after it died he started playing "dodgeball" with me. Whether it was intentional or not I do not know, but I will not be dealing with WC animals again and I personally will not buy from Ron again. He had the snakes on sand at the show and told me not to take it to a vet as in his opinion, vets do not know what they are talking about and kill more animals than they save. Not the words of someone I want to continue doing business with.
On the other hand, I do have a cave spider I got from him months earlier that is thriving and quite interesting. It eats well and drinks well and all around seems healthy. I'm sure he's not an all-around bad guy- the impression I get is that he overextends himself and makes himself just too busy to notice subtle problems in animals and to respond to customers in a timely manner. Not intentional, just poor time management and biting off more than one can chew.

tpaul
10-26-2009, 12:15 PM
The name does not ring a bell, I did a show in NC one time.... it was god awful. No customers..... Never been back. But I did not have colubrids at that show either...... Sorry...
If I had sent you colubrids, I would have remembered. From 2004 until recently, all I really did was Ball Pythons. I didn't own, breed or sell Colubrids.
Now in 2008 I got back into some wholesaling... but that was bulk babies I purchased from other breeders. Or animals I got when I bought collections.
Not all deals go 100% swell. Some have problems, but I always do my best to correct or make the customer satifisted with the transaciton.
That is why I do 100% Pay Pal now with online sales. Everything is recorded and if the buyer is unhappy, the money can be refunded thru that site.
Since I can not verify and you can not verify I will just take the bad guy post.
I have had tons of postive transactions selling reptiles.. I have had dozens of deals not go so good.....either missed shipments, animals coming in DOA, animals not what they thought they were buying, etc. everyone has to deal with these issues..... I do what I can. I try my best to make things right.
With some people... unless you bleed.... they are not happy.... i.e. the lady who tried to get gravid balls for $20 each..... and I caught the addition mistake... she cried for two weeks on the BOI... because I wouldn't ship her the gravid balls for $20. Made me a bad guy..... I can live with it.
If I am guilty of something... I'll do the time and pay my dues... but if I'm not... then I will stand and say.... Not guilty.... I'm only human.

This post alone is enough to make me not buy from Mr. Billingsley. It's obvious from his own words that he doesn't care either way, good guy post, bad guy post...whatever. If he doesn't care what his customers say about him then he certainly isn't going to care if they are happy with the transaction or "do what he can to make things right". For me, indifference is the worst quality to try to deal with from a seller.

Ron Billingsley
10-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Simply amazing.... That that story got so twisted.
She purchased a WC Spliotes at the Hamburg Show. She knew it was a WC Spilotes. That fact was never hidden. I had numerous ones, and by the time she made it to my table(s) I had two remaining.
I even cut the price for her for the one she purchased. We talked about the snake, and the absess it had. The reason I CUT the price for her. She paid me at the show with Pay Pal on my own computer. Along with the snake, she also purchased some Marty Mades, but that is going off the point.
When she called me some time later about the Snake, she was concerned it wasn't doing good, and wanted to take it to a vet. WHAT I SAID WAS make sure it isn't just a vet, but one that specializes in reptiles. THAT MOST VETS KILL MORE THEN THEY SAVE, when they don't work with reptiles.
We had communcation... I never not talked or return emails to her.
When the snake passed, and she wanted a refund, I could not do it that day because we had storms pass thru and tear out tons of trees and telephone poles, I had no service. The day they were back up I refunded her 100% of her payment.
I can not make everyone happy. Try as I may. Some people won't be happy until they think they are getting one over on you. Not everyone is like that, but some are.
Most of my transactions go off smoothly, and nothing is ever spoken of them.
The few that have problems, I attempt to fix, and some are posted here, for you all to assume and point fingers at.
What else could I have done to help this lady? I cut the price of the snake to lower then what I paid for it, she took the chance with it, and still got a complete refund. I can not believe to this day, that some of you want vendors/salespeople to jump when you say jump. Some things take a little time. So chill out. If I had scam this person... then yell at the top of your lungs I am Gulilty and point fingers to me... but here you are grossly mistaken.
Closed case. My last word on the subject. Have a good day, and ...... enjoy your animals.

DAND
10-26-2009, 01:07 PM
enjoy your animals.

It's kind of difficult to enjoy dead animals.

Ron Billingsley
10-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Exacty my point. Here David is just being a ass. What is he bringing to the thread? The lady said her peace, I said mine. Wished everyone well, and to enjoy their animals.
David... trying to keep the pot stirred, posted something THAT DID NOTHING to help her or I.
Right David?

DAND
10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Exacty my point. Here David is just being a ass. What is he bringing to the thread? The lady said her peace, I said mine. Wished everyone well, and to enjoy their animals.
David... trying to keep the pot stirred, posted something THAT DID NOTHING to help her or I.
Right David?

Ron, I merely commented on your piss poor choice of words about enjoying your animals. And as I said it is difficult to enjoy DEAD animals. If you want me involved you'll open your mouth again and I'll show you what an ass I can be, if not shut your mouth now.

MikeCurtin
10-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey, Kim -
Did he mention anything about the abscess prior to purchase?

Ron -
How long is "some time later"?

Ron Billingsley
10-26-2009, 01:31 PM
It is not for you to point out my wording. You had no business to even post anything. If you had brought some ideas to the table, or to have some kind of input, that would have been wonderful. But to just cut and paste to give you more numbers on your post count.. that was in poor taste.
And you people are wondering why the BOI is loosing it's popularity?
The BOI was a wonderful Tool, but with all the BS and thread stealing that goes on.... that is why most feel it's run it's corse....
David, you can threaten me all you like... call me any name you like....
I'm done. Take this and run with it.......

Ron Billingsley
10-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Mike, sorry I don't keep daily detailed logs.
This happen back in June? The animal was discounted because of it, and she knew it. Some time.... I don't have records.... a couple days. Full refund.
It even wasn't for that much money. I would have to go back and view history on Pay Pal, but that of cource is besides the point. She said she is no longer going to purchase WC animals. That's fine. I'm not offended by her post at all. People loose animals. Even CB animals die. It happens. What I was defending myself by was the fact she wanted a refund, and it took me a couple days to do that. When I got power back on, she was refunded. I emailed her the day I did, and I even got a thank you email back.
Case closed. If other "people" want to keep flaming the fire.... let them. I can't stop them from doing so. I've said my peace.

DAND
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
It is not for you to point out my wording. You had no business to even post anything. If you had brought some ideas to the table, or to have some kind of input, that would have been wonderful. But to just cut and paste to give you more numbers on your post count.. that was in poor taste.

Oh piss off Ron. I am entitled to my opinion and can post whatever I like as long as it is within the rules here and you have no place telling me what I can or cannot post here. The only poor taste was your choice of words as I pointed out.

And you people are wondering why the BOI is loosing it's popularity?
The BOI was a wonderful Tool, but with all the BS and thread stealing that goes on.... that is why most feel it's run it's corse....

Ah, the famous quote from the many who are on the bad end of a BOI thread. :rofl:

David, you can threaten me all you like... call me any name you like....
I'm done. Take this and run with it.......

I don't threaten Ron, I just do what I say I will do unlike some here. And Ron I haven't called you anything, yet. :dgrin:

Ron, since you want this thread to stay on track and since it is an inquiry into you, Ron Billingsly, I'll keep it on track. I have seen Ron a number of times at shows and I would not suggest purchasing from him. I have seen many animals that were below par and some that had absolutely no place even being displayed whatsoever. I have witnessed him having to remove animals from being displayed at his table because of their piss poor quality and and or condition on more than one occasion.

See Ron, I told you, you should have kept your mouth shut. :shootfoot

Ron Billingsley
10-26-2009, 02:46 PM
oooooo from a one table cricket vendor........ me so scared!
Please, your a poor exscue for a vendor, that only does what? two shows?
Next Taylor show, I'll bring 10,000 crickets.. and sell them for.... $5 a thousand. I'll do that for four shows.. no six shows. What else.... hmm.... let me think... I'm sure I can sell some other things... I'll get back to you on it.
Dude, I've been around for 25 years, and I'm sure, and god willing, I'll be around 25 more... nothing you can say is going to hurt my business.
I sell WC animals. I sell CB animals. I sell $2 geckos, I sell high dollar animals. It goes with the territory. Pet stores want cheap animals, vendors want cheap animals.
My personal collection, and high dollar animals arn't worth taking to Taylor.
No one there buys expensive animals. You know that. But again, you are trying to make yourself look important, and your not. you just sit behind the computer and talk smack. Let's talk smack at the next Taylor show ok? While I'm selling $5 boxes of crickets, ok? See you there David.
PS would 10,000 be enough you think? I can bring 20 or 30 if I need to.

nraduski
10-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Oh piss off Ron. I am entitled to my opinion and can post whatever I like as long as it is within the rules here and you have no place telling me what I can or cannot post here. The only poor taste was your choice of words as I pointed out.

Ah, the famous quote from the many who are on the bad end of a BOI thread. :rofl:

I don't threaten Ron, I just do what I say I will do unlike some here. And Ron I haven't called you anything, yet. :dgrin:

Ron, since you want this thread to stay on track and since it is an inquiry into you, Ron Billingsly, I'll keep it on track. I have seen Ron a number of times at shows and I would not suggest purchasing from him. I have seen many animals that were below par and some that had absolutely no place even being displayed whatsoever. I have witnessed him having to remove animals from being displayed at his table because of their piss poor quality and and or condition on more than one occasion.
See Ron, I told you, you should have kept your mouth shut. :shootfoot

I have seen Ron at many shows and I have seen his tubs with dead lizards and other poor quality animals that had to be removed as well. Just stating what I have seen though.

lanceheads
10-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Nicholas, you have a last name?

Randal

nraduski
10-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Sorry always forget that

Nick Raduski

lanceheads
10-26-2009, 03:35 PM
no problemo, you might want to change it on your profile to the left, it's easy to do.

Randal Berry

Will0W783
10-26-2009, 04:27 PM
NO he absolutely did not mention anything about an abscess prior to purchasing and he did not cut the price. The animal was $65. I had asked about a guarantee- and fortunately he gave me a 1-week guarantee because I had mentioned I was slightly leery about purchasing a WC animal. There were only two specimens present- the one had had an obviously bad shed and I decided to purchase the other one that looked cleaner shed-wise. I didn't notice the cloaca problem at the show because the animal had not recently passed waste I suppose. The snakes were on sand at the show, which should have been a tip-off to me not to buy one, but hindsight is 20/20. NO I WAS NOT MADE AWARE AT ALL OF THE CLOACA "ABSCESS" PRIOR TO PURCHASE. I did contact him immediately after I noticed the problem when I got the snake home and he responded very quickly and told me to soak it overnight in lukewarm water and hope for the best. I soaked the animal off and on throughout the night for 10 minutes at a time and each time it gulped water like it was the last time it'd ever see it. The next morning I offered it food which it declined. It passed a copious amount of green urine-like fluid with chunks of sand and pus in it. The animal passed away three hours later. Honestly Ron I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt- but the fact that you responded to my questions about its care while still alive within hours but took days, multiple emails and phone calls to get you to respond once it had died, piqued my suspicion. You asked for photos to prove its death and I sent them to you the next day, and again it took days to get you to respond. Then you said you'd send me the other animal you had, and again it took days to get you to follow up on that, whereupon when I finally got ahold of you you said you'd sold it! You offered me credit- I did not want credit as I do not want to buy another snake from you. It might have just been bad luck, but the fact that the animal did not last 24 hours in my care and was showing apparent visible signs of illness as soon as I got it home, says it wasn't my fault it died. If it had died in like 5 days I would not have bothered to ask for a refund, since then it could have been something I did. But I hydrated the animal aggressively, gave it a warm cage, tried to clean the vent out gently with a stream of sterile saline, and it still died. Had you been timely in responding to me- and I think 3-4 days is more than enough time to respond when you responded in hours while the animal was still alive, I would have absolutely no problem with you. I feel your customer service is severely lacking and that the animal I got was not cared for properly. I know it's a gamble with WC, but it was obviously not something I did to the animal as it didn't live long enough for my care to matter. And DO NOT EVEN TRY to tell people you told me it had an abscess and you lowered the price- that is a flat-out lie. I would not have purchased an animal that had an abscess or any infection I knew about!!!! I felt devastated when it died, as I tried my darnedest to keep it going, but it was too far gone. Here is the copy/pasted record from my Paypal. I bought the snake on August 1, and it was August 12 before I got a refund, and I'm convinced I only got it because I kept calling and checking up every few days.

Aug 12, 2009
* refund of Spliotes

Refund From Ron Billingsley Completed Details 65.00 0.00 $65.00 USD
Aug 1, 2009 Payment To Ron Billingsley Partially Refunded Details -195.00 0.00 -$195.00 USD

I don't know how to do a screen shot. If someone could tell me, I could take a screen shot for further proof. While 12 days is not completely unheard of, your lack of communication without me staying on your back about it really irked me.

Will0W783
10-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Yes I did thank him for finally refunding me. He did eventually do it and I did mention that I can't say he was lying or not about power being out. The point is that it took a while and I was left with no communication and only after calling repeatedly and emailing repeatedly did I get anywhere. That could be explained by his power being out. The point was not that the animal died, it was the speed with which it succumbed and the obvious cloaca problem right away as soon as I got it home.

Ron said in his first email to me that he wasn't aware of it having any problem when he sold it. He did NOT tell me there was an abscess, nor did he discount the price. That much is a flat-out lie.
I'm not sure if the emails are still in my email box as it was back in August but I can go search. I'm not concerned about bashing the guy or anything- I just put in my honest opinion and that was all.

enviedreptiles
10-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Is this the same Ron Billlingsly thats attempting to start a new show ?

nraduski
10-26-2009, 06:38 PM
Yes, Ron's show is this Sunday November 1.

DAND
10-26-2009, 07:05 PM

Yeah, that's me, the one* table wonder who's animals don't die while you sail around your island of crap that dies. You sell crap and I'm an poor excuse for a vendor? :rofl: (*btw, you seem to have difficulty counting but whatever, I'm sure it was an honest mistake versus you lying and trying to make me go on the defensive:rofl:)

Next Taylor show, I'll bring 10,000 crickets.. and sell them for.... $5 a thousand. I'll do that for four shows.. no six shows. What else.... hmm.... let me think... I'm sure I can sell some other things... I'll get back to you on it.

Oh, you're going to finally come back to the Taylor show? Seeing as you backed out of the last two.

Dude, I've been around for 25 years, and I'm sure, and god willing, I'll be around 25 more... nothing you can say is going to hurt my business.

Dude, I bet just posting here has and will hurt your business. But then again your posting is doing probably doing more damage. A vindictive person such as yourself is someone I don't see many people wanting to do business with.

You mean the high dollar critters displayed next to the import critters at shows? Are they housed in the same fashion as they are displayed at shows?

No one there buys expensive animals.
No, you are incorrect, no one buys expensive animals from you there because they know better.
But again, you are trying to make yourself look important, and your not. you just sit behind the computer and talk smack. Let's talk smack at the next Taylor show ok? While I'm selling $5 boxes of crickets, ok? See you there David.

I am in your face and honest and you have a problem with that. So again, you are incorrect, I am not trying to make myself out to be anything. Though you on the other hand are trying to make yourself out to being the victim like all the other scumbags that have bad guy threads on the BOI. Poor widdle Wonnie is getting picked on by the big bad DAND. :rofl:

And if you haven't figured it out by now I "talk" the same in person as I do here. Actually, now that I think about it, in all honesty in person I wouldn't have moderators keeping me in check. :dgrin:

Kevin S
10-26-2009, 08:00 PM
David..Well Said...Ron do us all a favor and dont bring Island of Death to the Taylor show anymore..Im tired of being hosed down with Prevent a mite just from even from walking by your tables...I think the sales you get are pity sales as people feel sad about the conditions of most of the animals you bring.

Yeah, that's me, the one* table wonder who's animals don't die while you sail around your island of crap that dies. You sell crap and I'm an poor excuse for a vendor? :rofl: (*btw, you seem to have difficulty counting but whatever, I'm sure it was an honest mistake versus you lying and trying to make me go on the defensive:rofl:)

Oh, you're going to finally come back to the Taylor show? Seeing as you backed out of the last two.

Dude, I bet just posting here has and will hurt your business. But then again your posting is doing probably doing more damage. A vindictive person such as yourself is someone I don't see many people wanting to do business with.

You mean the high dollar critters displayed next to the import critters at shows? Are they housed in the same fashion as they are displayed at shows?

No, you are incorrect, no one buys expensive animals from you there because they know better.

I am in your face and honest and you have a problem with that. So again, you are incorrect, I am not trying to make myself out to be anything. Though you on the other hand are trying to make yourself out to being the victim like all the other scumbags that have bad guy threads on the BOI. Poor widdle Wonnie is getting picked on by the big bad DAND. :rofl:

And if you haven't figured it out by now I "talk" the same in person as I do here. Actually, now that I think about it, in all honesty in person I wouldn't have moderators keeping me in check. :dgrin:

chfd143
10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Dont worry guys. Ron shows his ignorance and quickness to anger with every post. As far as his animals, well they speak for themselves. I wouldn't have put it so eloquently as others, PISS POOR, but that pretty much hits the nail on the head. In my experiences he is rude, stand offish, and holier than thou. Plus to have someone like Mike Derks from whitewater say bad things instantly makes you a loser in my book. If you dont know Mike he doenst have a cross word to say about ANYONE. And I'm not throwing stones, but I wouldn't go to Billingsleys show to save my life. Not when there is a show run by a stand up guy like Brian running one in Indy.

Brad boa
10-26-2009, 09:23 PM
I sell WC animals. I sell CB animals. I sell $2 geckos, I sell high dollar animals. It goes with the territory. Pet stores want cheap animals, vendors want cheap animals.
No one there buys expensive animals. You know that. But again, you are trying to make yourself look important, and your not. you just sit behind the computer and talk smack. Let's talk smack at the next Taylor show ok? While I'm selling $5 boxes of crickets, ok? See you there David.

Ron, I have never had a problem selling my snakes at the Taylor show I do rather well there. That show has picked up a lot of momentum and is going in the right direction I think with QUALITY animals and good customer service you can do well just my thoughts.

MikeCurtin
10-26-2009, 10:59 PM
I would like to point out that I questioned the time line to see Ron's response. I've dealt with Kim on several occasions, and our transactions have always been positive. I can personally verify the time line Kim posted, as she called me the night of the show for advice. She told me Ron was being helpful, but that she was already wondering if it had been a wise purchase. She continued to keep me posted about her concerns when he temporarily broke off communication.

In my opinion, Ron's version of events is for the sole purpose of covering his own tail, and does not correlate with my recollection. Again, Kim had been on the phone with me several times as this transpired, and I don't think she would have been telling me how worried she was that he was ignoring her if that wasn't the case.

Will0W783
10-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Thank you Mike for verifying my story! It just completely and utterly frosts my a** that Ron has the balls to say he TOLD me the snake had an abscess! Since he wants to carry on, I am posting the series of emails with pictures of the animal and his responses (or lack thereof).

Here is the first series of emails, with latest first:

RE: Problem with Tiger Rat (Spilotes pullatus)-pictures of dead snake's body‏
Sent: Mon 8/03/09 4:21 PM
To: thebigsquease@aol.com

Attachments: 3 attachments | Download all attachments (63.4 KB)
tigerratp...jpg (15.0 KB), tigerratp...jpg (27.8 KB), tigerratp...jpg (20.6 KB)
Ok, like I promised you on the phone earlier today, here are the pictures of the body of the Spilotes pullatus. I am devastated about this snake; my fiance and I were both fascinated by it. I will try to call you in an hour or so to make sure you got the pictures. As for the other one you have, if you could take a picture of its face and its cloaca and email them back to me I'd really appreciate it.

Kimberly R. Urban
305 Mount Pleasant Street
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610) 836-2880

To: will0w783@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Problem with Tiger Rat (Spilotes pullatus)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:21:51 +0000

Just today at the show....it's an import. CB spliotes go for$$$$$Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:19:52 -0400
To: <thebigsquease@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Problem with Tiger Rat (Spilotes pullatus)

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I forgot to ask, how long was the snake on the eco-sand? Also do you know if it was wild-caught or captive-bred? I really appreciate your working with me on this.

Kimberly R. Urban
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610) 836-2880

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:25:53 +0000

Thanks. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:22:41 -0400
Subject: RE: Problem with Tiger Rat (Spilotes pullatus)

Alright. I will soak it again. I will also try to clean out the cloaca tonight; I soaked him as soon as I got him home for about 10 minutes. I will soak him again. I have him on white paper towels for now so I can see if anything comes out. I will attempt to feed him tomorrow; hopefully this will clear up when he defecates next. I will keep you updated.

Kimberly R. Urban
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610) 836-2880

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:05:49 +0000

Shouldn't have put them in eco sand.... Let's try soaking it overnight and washing it afterwards. Just keep me updated. I live in Indiana. So if any problems I'll give you credit at the next show. Vets kill more then they save...IMO. RonSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:59:41 -0400
Subject: Problem with Tiger Rat (Spilotes pullatus)

Hello,

I bought a tiger rat snake (Spilotes pullatus) and a 36-gallon low profile tank from you at the Hamburg show today. I paid with paypal (my address the same as my email here). Anyway I got home and took the snake out of his bag, and he had peed. I at first thought he had feces hanging out of his cloaca, but on closer inspection it looks severely impacted with sand and possibly infected. I was wondering where you are located, and if you still have the other tiger rat and if its cloaca is clear, could I possibly exchange it if you are close enough, or if I have to take this snake to the vet (which I probably will) is there any way you could help to cover the vet bill? I am quite worried about this guy, but with the business and agitated state of the snake at the show I did not notice the cloaca there. It is quite ugly looking. I am attaching a photo of the cloaca for you to look at. It isn't the best picture, but you can clearly tell the snake cannot close its cloaca. There is also a strong, bad odor coming from the cloaca. I am really hoping to hear back from you soon. Thank you in advance.
~Kim

Kimberly R. Urban
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610) 836-2880

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.=
Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.=
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.=
Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

tigerratpostmortem1.jpg

tigerratpostmortem2.jpg

tigerratpostmortem3.jpg

I have attached the pictures, since they did not copy/paste into this thread. The first one is the cloaca while the snake was still alive and the other two are the pictures of the dead body I took for proof that Ron asked for on the phone. The last email was August 3, and it took until August 12 for me to get a refund, since Ron completely stopped replying to my emails and phone calls. I had to call him from my other cell phone to get him to answer and whenever I got him on the phone he was polite and said he'd get right on it, but didn't. So there are the emails, proof that Ron DID NOT tell me of any abscess on the snake because I doubt he bothered to take the time to notice it.

Will0W783
10-27-2009, 10:44 AM
Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality- I'm on my work computer, and the pictures were copied onto my hard drive here from my email and then uploaded to this site, so they aren't the clearest anymore.

enviedreptiles
10-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes, Ron's show is this Sunday November 1.

That what I thought. I'll be staying here in Cleveland that weekend...

Aj_Balls
10-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Not when there is a show run by a stand up guy like Brian running one in Indy.

Same one who said that vendors who attend Rons show will not be allowed at his show again?

hhmoore
10-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Enough chatter about the shows...this thread isn't here to advertise, or critique, any of them.

chfd143
10-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Enough chatter about the shows...this thread isn't here to advertise, or critique, any of them.

No it isn't but it is directly related to the inquiry IMO. If Ron acts this way towards people who have less than favorable opinions of him( like taking the previously expressed holier than thou stance toward a small cricket vendor) and lashing out at him and also threatening to run him out of a show by undercutting strictly out of spite, then why would you support his show when he may do that to you. The inquiry was opinions on him, and if my opinion includes not only the quality of his animals but also his business attitude, then it is all related.

Thank You

hhmoore
10-27-2009, 03:16 PM
My comment wasn't directed toward posts about Ron's show (as there is an obvious connection with Ron), though I probably should have made that clearer.

chfd143
10-27-2009, 03:25 PM
oh ok lol......sorry

SSmith
10-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow after reading willows emails back and fourth they are a total diff story then ron is telling! I am glad this BOI is here and i know i will be staying clear of him and his show.I want to say thanks to FAUNA for having the BOI that other boards don't have!

jnite
10-27-2009, 08:58 PM
There's a thread on the Canadian BOI as well, though not about animals but about the cages.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131405

But this tells you what kind of person you are dealing with.

Ron Billingsley
10-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Like I said, I don't keep daily records. I don't have time to go dig thru thousands of emails to get exact dates.

Fact: I was selling Tiger Rat Snakes at the show for $125 to $150 each.
By the time she walked by my tables I had two left. We talked about both of them. I cut the price nearly in 1/2 for her for the snake she purchased. There was a reason why... it was not a 100% flawless animal.
She got a deal. She knew she got a deal. When the animal passed away, she got a complete refund.
End of topic.
Cage issue in Canada. I tried my best to fix that deal. The gentleman had towers shipped to NW USA then trucked to Canada. They broke the crap out of them, he paid to ship them back... ???? at triple the price... and that is only the begining.. it was a seller's nightmare. No matter what I did to try and fix it, it wasn't good enough. The buyer made one stupid mistake after another..... and I am to blame??
I"m sorry, I can not please everyone. Everyone wants great expensive animals at cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap.. is that enough? no, two more? cheap, cheap prices... And then they cry when they take home cheap animals and they die. It's not worth it. To much BS.... all the stores are crying for cheap animals.. all the venodrs are crying for cheap animals.
Yes, I've not done the last two Taylor shows... I did not back out... I was at larger shows... that conflicted with the dates of Taylor. I can not be at two places at once.
No matter what I say, my words get twisted, turned around and used against me.
this is my last post here on this topic. Bitch, cry, point, acuse.. all you want.... what defense do I have? I'm guility of all charges.... so be it.
I'll just deal with the people who still wish to talk and buy from me, and the others ... I won't. I'm not going to try and defend myslef here any longer. There is no point in it. I'm sure there will be 20 posts in 20 minutes... saying look... look... look..... we got him!!!!! Please.... I have better things to do at the moment...............

If anyone has anything they like to actually ask me... feel free to contact me at..... thebigsquease@aol.com or call me... I'm up late.... 317/690-1614.

I've already had dozens of phone calls about this post....... seems like some people do still like me and wish to buy animals from me......

I'm boxing up Acrylic Towers to ship out... and animal boxes to ship out herps.... I'll be around.....

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-27-2009, 10:00 PM
OK I don't know both of these people but I'll put in my 2 cents anyways. Let me some this up.

Willow:
Your basically pissed that you didn't look over the reptile before you bought it right? And now blaming him because of a now dead snake? All tho you thought you bought a healthy snake you didn't the snake died he gave you a refund and your STILL complaining about it? Are you that poor? You got your refund what more do you want? I've seen people on here scammed out of literally thousands of dollars and nothing can be done about it. I think you should thank Ron for being so nice to you. In fact if it was me I wouldn't have been so nice. Just my IMO.

Ron:
I seen the linching mob on here strip people including my best friend of every creditability they have till they have nothing because of this :censored: on here. They aren't worth fight their childish games.Just my 2 cents.

Aj_Balls
10-27-2009, 11:05 PM
David..Well Said...Ron do us all a favor and dont bring Island of Death to the Taylor show anymore..Im tired of being hosed down with Prevent a mite just from even from walking by your tables...I think the sales you get are pity sales as people feel sad about the conditions of most of the animals you bring.

I've known Ron maybe 6-7 years. I've helped him at shows for the past 3-4 years. Nothing I've ever bought from him had mites. Nor any animals at shows I help with. Except boxes of WC gravid balls which he brought straight from the airport to the show he does locally. And that's the only time I've ever seen a mite/tick on an animal he had at a show. But even so, after coming home none of my snakes have mites. I have not had an outbreak of mites in at least 3 years. And none of them were from snakes coming from Ron. How do I know? My first/worst/last outbreak was about 3 years ago. One snake I currently own from Ron I got 4-5 years ago. Last time I bought a snake from him, about a year ago.

MikeCurtin
10-27-2009, 11:47 PM
OK I don't know both of these people but I'll put in my 2 cents anyways. Let me some this up.

Willow:
Your basically pissed that you didn't look over the reptile before you bought it right? And now blaming him because of a now dead snake? All tho you thought you bought a healthy snake you didn't the snake died he gave you a refund and your STILL complaining about it? Are you that poor? You got your refund what more do you want? I've seen people on here scammed out of literally thousands of dollars and nothing can be done about it. I think you should thank Ron for being so nice to you. In fact if it was me I wouldn't have been so nice. Just my IMO.

Ron:
I seen the linching mob on here strip people including my best friend of every creditability they have till they have nothing because of this :censored: on here. They aren't worth fight their childish games.Just my 2 cents.

Alas....no more negative karma function.:angry:

Please re-read the thread in its entirety. Kim expressed concern at Ron's less than punctual response after the animal died. She wouldn't even call him a bad guy because she didn't know what took him so long, and because she knew the risks of WC animals. It was only after he came here and blatantly lied about their transaction that she really called him out.

You come here and spout off that :censored: without reading the whole thread, and then have the audacity to criticize the BOI???? Why don't you fly away, butterfly?

chfd143
10-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Again not to throw stones, but now Ron is backing out of his former statements......it went from no one at the taylor show spends money to I can't be 2 places at once.....sorry.....too late to mend fences.

Now to the more important issue:

RON- it is YOUR job and RESPONSIBILITY as the seller to not GIVE DEALS on sick animals......heres a thought.....DONT SELL THEM........I'm trying to be as professional and proper as possible, but TAKE THE SICK ANIMALS OFF YOUR TABLE. I sell high end BP's, retics, burms, boas, and leos, and if any one animal seems even a little ill I DONT PUT IT ON MY TABLE. It's called responsible vending.

Jasmin- How with ANY sense wharsoever can you side with someone with SO MEANY accusations? If you had any sense you would know that when there's that many people with the same story it's not a LYNCH mob, ITS THE TRUTH. or are we ALL just out to get Ron Billingsley? Here's a thought. Maybe we're just trying to save people from making the same mistake we did? Thanks "Ron's Guardian Angel"

And AJ- Congrats for having one of the few good animals.

DAND
10-28-2009, 01:05 AM

Willow:

Ron:

Then I can only guess your friend, like Ron Bilkingsly must not have had much, if any creditability to begin with.

But again (and again, and again), it's those who have the BAD GUY threads here on the BOI or their blind following friends that are always crying about the lynch mob, cliques, the wolf pack etc... You along with the other sniveling whining people do not have to come here and I'm sure if you keep it up you will be shown the door. :wavey:

P120_Cartman
10-28-2009, 02:34 AM
I've known Ron maybe 6-7 years. I've helped him at shows for the past 3-4 years. Nothing I've ever bought from him had mites. Nor any animals at shows I help with. Except boxes of WC gravid balls which he brought straight from the airport to the show he does locally. And that's the only time I've ever seen a mite/tick on an animal he had at a show. But even so, after coming home none of my snakes have mites. I have not had an outbreak of mites in at least 3 years. And none of them were from snakes coming from Ron. How do I know? My first/worst/last outbreak was about 3 years ago. One snake I currently own from Ron I got 4-5 years ago. Last time I bought a snake from him, about a year ago.

...thats just too funny, a known big importer doesn't have mites besides what he just got from the airport....lmao too good

Almost Every person I know that has bought from Ron has had there animals die on the ride home, or shortly after and He is commonly referred to as Dr. Death (or the Island of death) at the same local show he so carelessly brought boxes of mites too, While he doesn't hide the fact he deals mainly in imports, He doesn't volunteer it either..lots of un-suspecting victims have been had for Ron's Gain.

While I have never had any bad dealings with the man, that could be because I just refuse to buy from him. Putting Half dead animals into nice acrylics with fancy lights just doesn't do it for me.

Ron, Are you planning on vending at your show? Are you planning on under cutting all your vendors at your own show? Have any rules on CB stuff? going to keep it clean?

I have nothing bad to say about you personally Ron, I don't know you well enough to make that statement, however, You should get back into the CB aspect of the reptile world its better over here anyway...

Aj, Id check your collection, if you put anything from Ron into it, id be willing to bet you have mites.

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Alas....no more negative karma function.:angry:

Please re-read the thread in its entirety. Kim expressed concern at Ron's less than punctual response after the animal died. She wouldn't even call him a bad guy because she didn't know what took him so long, and because she knew the risks of WC animals. It was only after he came here and blatantly lied about their transaction that she really called him out.

You come here and spout off that :censored: without reading the whole thread, and then have the audacity to criticize the BOI???? Why don't you fly away, butterfly?

Why don't you go :censored: yourself mike. Was I talking to you? NO I said what I wanted to so I'm outtie. Later hater.

DAND
10-28-2009, 03:07 AM
Why don't you go :censored: yourself mike. Was I talking to you? NO I said what I wanted to so I'm outtie. Later hater.

Ah, the ramblings of a BOI Bad Guy groupie. :rofl:

joepythons
10-28-2009, 04:27 AM
He is commonly referred to as Dr. Death (or the Island of death) at the same local show he so carelessly brought boxes of mites too,Ron is Dr Death :eek:.I have heard of someone from that show being called this but they never knew his name.Thank you for clearing this up now i know who to AVOID BIGTIME :yesnod:

snakemami
10-28-2009, 07:10 AM
I have had transactions with Ron and have never had a problem. I also live by the motto, let the buyer beware. Inspect your animals and if there is an issue, Ron will make it right.

I would certainly buy from him again. I can tell you that I have also purchased from other "huge name" people and would up with dead snakes from infection, mites, etc. But never from Ron.

Whitewater Reptiles
10-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I don't agree with the buyer beware motto, it shouldn't be that way. Anyone that sells these live animals should at the very least know if they are healthy or not.

And Ron does a good thing and gives out a refund or credit, but it's almost as if it doesn't surprise him that the animal expired.

Ron also doesn't tell you the whole story and he IS dishonest concerning his animals, he wants to make the sale. And how do you get the tag of "The Island of Death" ???
I'm sure it isn't from one or two bad deals.

And why does he feel the need to be cheap ? Sell quality and these threads will disappear.

Mike Derks

MMA_Fanatic976
10-28-2009, 08:36 AM
he acts as if hes done nothing wrong. face it the dude is a crook. he is one of these guys that acts like hes done it all and been there and done that but what it boils down to is he has done nothing but give people shitty animals. no quality involved. and he has a show now??? i bet thats just as much of a joke as this man himself. what a loser im sure hes based his career on being a crook. oh well to each their own.... Sincerely Daniel Fries.

DAND
10-28-2009, 09:03 AM
I have had transactions with Ron and have never had a problem. I also live by the motto, let the buyer beware. Inspect your animals and if there is an issue, Ron will make it right.

Seems that "if" should read when there is an issue, Ron will procrastinate and then may make it right.

I would certainly buy from him again. I can tell you that I have also purchased from other "huge name" people and would up with dead snakes from infection, mites, etc. But never from Ron.

Yet with a quick check of your posts here, you have not made one bad guy thread or added to any others already existing making such claims. Odd, very odd.

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Ah, the ramblings of a BOI Bad Guy groupie. :rofl:

OH that's cute your trying to acted like old chucky kimmel. Fulling the fire. You got a ways to go before filling those shoes bud but if you want to be like him ask nicely and I bet he'll let you suck his :censored:. Later hater.

snakemami
10-28-2009, 09:17 AM
David, its not odd. I have purchased snakes from other places than Fauna and I am not one to bad mouth anyone. I handle my business professionally and directly with the source. I just don't find much sense in bad mouthing anyone. That is not saying I don't use the BOI and obviously I am a contributing member which is more than I can say for some people (again not everyone) who comes here and uses the services without any regard to the time and cost it takes to keep these services going. I hope whomever has an issue gets it reaolved. I was merely commenting that I personally haven't had troubles with Ron. It can be taken at face value.

Aj_Balls
10-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Aj, Id check your collection, if you put anything from Ron into it, id be willing to bet you have mites.

I've had a mite infestation before. But, I must have forgotten what they look like, right?

DAND
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
OH that's cute your trying to acted like old chucky kimmel. Fulling the fire. You got a ways to go before filling those shoes bud but if you want to be like him ask nicely and I bet he'll let you suck his :censored:. Later hater.

I agree Mike, Negative Karma is really being missed with this intellectual giant.

Actually I'm not "trying to acted" like anyone. I am an individual who follows in no ones shoes but trying to explain this or let alone anything for that matter would be wasted on you. Besides I am guessing you won't be around here much longer. :wavey:

David, its not odd. I have purchased snakes from other places than Fauna and I am not one to bad mouth anyone. I handle my business professionally and directly with the source. I just don't find much sense in bad mouthing anyone. That is not saying I don't use the BOI and obviously I am a contributing member which is more than I can say for some people (again not everyone) who comes here and uses the services without any regard to the time and cost it takes to keep these services going. I hope whomever has an issue gets it reaolved. I was merely commenting that I personally haven't had troubles with Ron. It can be taken at face value.

Telling the truth is not bad mouthing someone. It is providing information for the rest to see and use as they see how fit. I am commenting on the negative and you the positive yet I am wrong? Can you say hypocritical? :NoNo:

snakemami
10-28-2009, 10:07 AM
david,
I never once said you were wrong. I merely commented on what I would do so I am not being a hypocrite. You are welcome to do and say as you wish.

MikeCurtin
10-28-2009, 01:21 PM

You posted on a public forum, right? I'm an active member of said forum, right? Therefore, you were talking to me, and I corrected your glaring inaccuracies. Your post was either due to a complete lack of information, or a desire to support someone who blatantly lied on this board...I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, disagreement does not equal hate.

P120_Cartman
10-28-2009, 03:07 PM
I've had a mite infestation before. But, I must have forgotten what they look like, right?

not to call you a liar, but when i walk past his table you can see the mites crawling on everything, There for, You help him, you buy from him, you probably do have them, Just saying, and if you don't then your the one lucky guy that still has a living non-mite infested animal from Ron.

Anyone here remember the story a year ago or so about how Ron sold some girl in Wisconsin a ball python and it had a such a rare disease they quarantined her whole house! Its on here somewhere...

P120_Cartman
10-28-2009, 03:11 PM
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97424&highlight=billingsley

there we are..

Ron Billingsley
10-28-2009, 03:52 PM
And if you care to read the entire post, you will see that is was much to do about nothing. Common Tick, that every WC ball python comes in with.
It all worked out in the end. But,please let's post another 8 pages on this ......... I need as much of this as I can get... every post helps me.... believe me..... thank you.... I can't buy this much adversiting......

Will0W783
10-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Obsidian_Butterfly, I was NOT told the animal was sick. I simply asked what the price was and was told $65. There was no "deal" given as Ron keeps stating- that is a flat-out lie and if you read my post where I post the emails you should be able to see in his first few responses that he had no idea the animal was sick. Before you go cursing at my friends and well-meaning other members on here, make sure you have your facts straight. I did not call him a Bad Guy then, but I will now, after his blatant lying. I also felt that it took a long time and a LOT of effort on my part to actually get my refund. I am getting more and more pissed about this situation as this thread unfolds. Ron- you lied. I had no problem with you before- if you simply gave everyone the same story you gave me at the time, we could chalk it up to your simply being busy. But since you can lie about price cuts and selling me an animal I knew was sick, you can probably lie about a tornado hitting your house, so I am far less inclined to believe that now. I got my money back and I did make it a point to note that you did eventually refund me, but that it was hard to get in touch with you. I did look the animal over at the show and did not see the cloaca problems as it likely hadn't tried to eliminate waste that day yet. I now look over animals much more carefully- I guess I can thank you for teaching me that lesson the hard way.

tearaz
10-28-2009, 06:00 PM
I have had a few transactions with ron and they have always went smoothly

DAND
10-28-2009, 06:05 PM
I have had a few transactions with ron and they have always went smoothly

Full name is necessary to post on the BOI there Terry. :NoNo:

critical bill
10-28-2009, 06:06 PM

Hey hey hey....I really don't like being called old. :(

tearaz
10-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Terry Ragsdale

tearaz
10-28-2009, 06:12 PM
im sorry about that and didnt relize this thread was so long

Terry Ragsdale

critical bill
10-28-2009, 06:36 PM
im sorry about that and didnt relize this thread was so long
Terry Ragsdale

The length of the thread really has nothing to do with the rules of posting on the BOI. All post made in this forum require your real full name or they risk deletion and/or warnings from the staff.

You can add your full name by accessing your user control panel and adding as a signature. If you need any further help I wouldn't mind guiding you through it.

zzzdanz
10-28-2009, 06:39 PM
The length of the thread really has nothing to do with the rules of posting on the BOI. All post made in this forum require your real full name or they risk deletion and/or warnings from the staff.

You can add your full name by accessing your user control panel and adding as a signature. If you need any further help I wouldn't mind guiding you through it.

You're not going soft on us are you Chuck?!?;)

critical bill
10-28-2009, 06:58 PM
You're not going soft on us are you Chuck?!?;)

I think its the light beer my wife bought me. Its turning me into a girl, I feel hormonal and like my breasts are getting tender. :angry:

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Obsidian_Butterfly, I was NOT told the animal was sick. I simply asked what the price was and was told $65. There was no "deal" given as Ron keeps stating- that is a flat-out lie and if you read my post where I post the emails you should be able to see in his first few responses that he had no idea the animal was sick. Before you go cursing at my friends and well-meaning other members on here, make sure you have your facts straight. I did not call him a Bad Guy then, but I will now, after his blatant lying. I also felt that it took a long time and a LOT of effort on my part to actually get my refund. I am getting more and more pissed about this situation as this thread unfolds. Ron- you lied. I had no problem with you before- if you simply gave everyone the same story you gave me at the time, we could chalk it up to your simply being busy. But since you can lie about price cuts and selling me an animal I knew was sick, you can probably lie about a tornado hitting your house, so I am far less inclined to believe that now. I got my money back and I did make it a point to note that you did eventually refund me, but that it was hard to get in touch with you. I did look the animal over at the show and did not see the cloaca problems as it likely hadn't tried to eliminate waste that day yet. I now look over animals much more carefully- I guess I can thank you for teaching me that lesson the hard way.

Copy and paste is easy to make the other look like lieing. Learn how to screen shot the email. I'm not takeing anyone side i just simply mean your complaining over 65.00 you got back. It's stupied childish but i guess anyone thats on here has no job or no life. :rolleyes_:shrug01:

critical bill
10-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Copy and paste is easy to make the other look like lieing. Learn how to screen shot the email. I'm not takeing anyone side i just simply mean your complaining over 65.00 you got back. It's stupied childish but i guess anyone thats on here has no job or no life. :rolleyes_:shrug01:

So you're not on anyone's side and you think everyone is a loser.

So what was your purpose for stopping in? Feeling lonely?

tpaul
10-28-2009, 08:13 PM

ummm...aren't you on here?

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-28-2009, 09:20 PM
ummm...aren't you on here?

I come to make friends and learn more about reptiles. NOT see people wine and cry like babies stomping their foot because they didn't check or think to ask to see if a snake was healthy or not. But I came in here and everything is psycho. Makes me want to tell everyone I know to stay away from here. Because the more I read the more I learn it's nothing but thieves, liers and scammers that meet here. I know there maybe some good sellers out there, but the bad out way the good 10 to 1. I mean seriously I bet over half of you that are posting your rants don't even have reptiles your self? :shrug01:

But then some have 4,000.. 6,000 some and even more posts on here. Add that up that's hundreds of post per week even per day = NO LIFE. I have what 21 posts now? I don't stay on here all day and keep refreshing the page so that I can get my last 2 cents in on someone. Seriously I have a life. A pretty :censored: good one at that. :rolleyes:

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Also willow you haven't screen shot any of the emails yet I'm pretty sure someone on here can tell you how to. Heck I'll tell you. Here it goes.

The first thing to do is open up or go to whatever it is you wish to take the screen shot of.

Then press the Print Screen key. Having trouble? On your keyboard it's between (at least on my keyboard) between the F12 and ScrLk keys.

Next click start /All Programs/Accessories/Paint.

When paint opens click EDIT and then click PASTE.

Your screen shot will appear.

Next click File in Paint and select Save As (give it a name and then save it on your desktop).

Once its saved close up paint and go back to Fauna Classifieds Forum.

Make your post and then down where it says Attach click on the browse button.

Go to the desktop and select the pic you just put there double click on it and then click on post it will be attached to your post.

AND it's just that easy.

Yes I looked it up copied and pasted it. I didn't really want to take the time to type it out because she will more in likely won't listen to me anyways. Oh well. :shrug01:

lanceheads
10-28-2009, 10:31 PM
wow! Thanks for the computer lesson.

Randal Berry

Ron Billingsley
10-28-2009, 10:38 PM
So, let me get this striaght, if someone comes on here, and says they gotten nice animals from me, and had good deals, they are..... stupid? causing trouble? don't need to be here?
But if someone comes on and is bitching about me being a death dealer and a mite hoader.. they are applauded and cheered?
Humans, by nature bitch and cry when they don't get their way. When something goes according to plan... it is just..... fine and away they go.
For every post I have on here complaining about me, I have 1,000 plus good sales. Can I prove that? YES.
Chicago.... 10 tables Hamburg 10 tables Taylor, Indainapolis, Grand Rapids, St. Louis, Kentucky, etc, etc, etc.....
I guess all those customers are stupid and don't know no better?????

P L E A S E

I come on here, try to explain my side... and I'm a liar and a thief?

You attack anyone who stands up for me. And put them through the ringer.
Obsidian Butterfly, I don't even know her. But she is putting up with this nonsense. She has to be a person of faith to go thru that.

I know, believe me, that no matter what I say, you will shoot down and twist it. I gave up on it. I just feel bad for the people who has to listen to and be abused by these trolls.

Like she said... 6,000 post, 7,000 post... OMG the math hurts my head.
That's crazy. I've been a member here since..... what? 2002? 100 some posts.......

I let society in general determine my fate. Not you ventictive twits.
But then again, according to you, I am putting the wool over all their eyes....

MikeCurtin
10-28-2009, 10:57 PM
FYI - I came here and offered my assessment of the situation. I think I was one of the first people Kim bought from online, and we have since spoken on many occasions. She sometimes calls me for advice on husbandry, sellers, or misc. herp stuff. For this reason, she knew she could call me for advice on this situation. I had never dealt with Ron to this point, and had not heard of anything negative with regards to any of his deals/animals.

When I read what Ron wrote about the transaction, it threw me for a bit of a loop. Remember, Kim did not start this thread, nor even call him a bad guy. She just presented the details of her transaction while giving him the benefit of the doubt, so that others could do with it as they will. His recollection of events either had her completely confused with someone else, was blatantly misleading and dishonest, or she documented all of the lies she was telling me over a week long + period just in case someone started a random thread about Ron.

Obsidian Butterfly came here and attacked Kim for relaying her experience fairly, and impartially. When I advised her to re-read the post, she told me to go **** myself and called me a "hater".....and you think she's catching heat for sticking up for you, Ron? You may do well to notice that there were a few people here that stuck up for you, but she was the only one that got the treatment she did. Can you honestly think it was undeserved?

Ron Billingsley
10-28-2009, 11:12 PM
My FYI- First Mike, thank you. I appericate you helping her. But, like I said in the beginning, since that transaction, I've had countless others. I don't remember dates and such, I did not write them down.
But point #1 She purchased a 6 ft plus Spilotes. I had them for sale in hamburg for $125 to $150 each. Of all the ones I sold, only hers had a problem. Can I prove that? I guess not. But since no one has stepped up yet.. we'll wave that for now.
#2 I gave her a deal on it. She says I did not. Let me ask the court, if I may.... anyone see a 6 ft plus Spliotes for sale for $65? anywhere?
I gave her the deal because of the condition of the animal.
All this about keeping records and if my name ever came up to warn people.... sorry that is BS. She was hoping to get a $125 to $150 animal for $65. It didnt' work out. Instead of me saying..... No refunds, or sorry charlie, I refunded her. full 100 percent.
#3 Now we can go over and over and over on when, how, what time, etc....
but ..... seriously it's beating a dead horse....
If she feels I took advantage of her, I'm sorry. I'll donate another $65 to USARK in her name. But I get the feeling that wouldn't make her happy either.

Now, to the other ones.... like David... it just makes them feel important to slam other people. 6,000 posts..... you got to be kidding..... really????
I didn't attack or draw him out at all... until he posted here. He said he has the right to do what ever he likes to do.
Well, ladies and gentleman, that goes two ways......
I said my peace, I posted my email and telephone number. What else can I do? I'm a breeder. I'm a salesman. I'm now a show promoter.
I guess, my so called vendor buddies will be happy to hear I'm cutting down on alot of shows I was doing. But I'm not getting out of business.
I've been keeping and breeding reptiles since most of you were born.
If you don't like me or my stuff.... well..... just keep walking. I don't want your business if you think so lowly of me. Thank God most people I deal with do. Good Day. And.. for you david.. please enjoy your animals.

P120_Cartman
10-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Chicago.... 10 tables Hamburg 10 tables Taylor, Indainapolis, Grand Rapids, St. Louis, Kentucky, etc, etc, etc.....
I guess all those customers are stupid and don't know no better?????

That's crazy. I've been a member here since..... what? 2002? 100 some posts.......

But then again, according to you, I am putting the wool over all their eyes....

Ron, you may get 10 tables, but what are they filled with?

I agree that some may be eccentric when posting but they mean well and just try to make sure this stuff doesn't happen to everyone, over and over.

The reptile society says no more Imports Ron.

Will you be vending at your show? Will you be enforcing a strict CB rule? what are the rules of your show?

Ron Billingsley
10-28-2009, 11:37 PM
Patrick, I guess it's not allowed for us to talk about my show, but since you asked me directly I guess I can answer a few questions. I hope the Mods don't mind....

First, Chicago show... 10 tables.... I sell CB and WC at shows. CB burmese Pythons, CB boa constrictors, CB Bearded Dragons, CB Sulcata Tortoises, etc, etc, etc.
But in all honesty, i also sell WC animals. Uros, Tokay Geckos, Savanna Monitors.
The Reptile Society does not say no to WC. I'm sorry but it's true.
I sell tons of WC animals. Why? Because people DEMAND it.

I know, it would be nice if we all just dealt with nice CB produced stuff, but it would hurt the industry. I just don't have time to get into the policatics of it. But maybe later we can. Start a thread and hass it all out. Pros and Cons.

My show. I have 113 tables booked. There will be all kinds of herps there, including exotics. As long at the vendors have proper paperwork/licsnces.

I will have proably only one table. Running such a large show, I can not vend and be a show promoter at the same time. I've recently sold off most of my wholesale stock, to work hard to get this show up and running. Takes alot of time and spending captial to do a good show..... Ask any promoter.

I'm not here to make any one mad, but I am not a coward either. They have their view points and I respect them for that, but I have mine also.
And when I am ... I guess teased to responding like David's Post... I respond.
Most don't like it when they are challenged. Most trolls don't either.

Patrick, I invite you to the show, and I would be pleased if you would walk around and actually inspect. Do you not think the promoters in Chicago, or Hamburg or anywhere in fact, would not come to me and say , Hey Ron, please remove that, or clean that up, or......

Table of death? Death Dealer? These are people who are either jealous, or have some other reason to be a hater. Not one time, NO ONE TIME has David or any one else come to me and say.... dude...... mites.... or Hey Buddy, looks like you need to work on the..... " feel in the blank".

Now, I know ... they will come and say.... Not my job to inspect him or to tell him what he should already know.....

But .... It's just peachy to come here and say.... I got to spray myself down with mite spray when I get home....... yea... sure.....

Most of you would jaw drop if you knew the tenth of what I have here....
I'm not bragging, just saying..... shows... small regional shows... people buy cheap animals, and not very many large ticket items. I fill a need. So I'm a crimminal.
So be it. I will stop vending small shows, so hence I will no longer need to fill the need. I wonder... who will fill the space I vacant? No one? Don't count on it......

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-29-2009, 02:05 AM
Obsidian Butterfly came here and attacked Kim for relaying her experience fairly, and impartially. When I advised her to re-read the post, she told me to go **** myself and called me a "hater".....and you think she's catching heat for sticking up for you, Ron? You may do well to notice that there were a few people here that stuck up for you, but she was the only one that got the treatment she did. Can you honestly think it was undeserved?

You told me to fly away butterfly is to the reason i said what i said to you.

lanceheads
10-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Ron, you may get 10 tables, but what are they filled with?

I agree that some may be eccentric when posting but they mean well and just try to make sure this stuff doesn't happen to everyone, over and over.

The reptile society says no more Imports Ron.
Will you be vending at your show? Will you be enforcing a strict CB rule? what are the rules of your show?

Which reptile society?

Randal Berry

DAND
10-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Here you go, I'll consolidate replies so as to not raise my post count for those who want to whine about it.

Yes, I've not done the last two Taylor shows... I did not back out... I was at larger shows... that conflicted with the dates of Taylor. I can not be at two places at once.

BTW ronnie, calling late at night the night before the show to cancel to do a different show is the lack of professionalism one would expect from you.

I come to make friends

Yeah, good luck with that. :rofl:

NOT see people wine and cry like babies stomping their foot because they didn't check or think to ask to see if a snake was healthy or not. But I came in here and everything is psycho. Makes me want to tell everyone I know to stay away from here. Because the more I read the more I learn it's nothing but thieves, liers and scammers that meet here. I know there maybe some good sellers out there, but the bad out way the good 10 to 1. I mean seriously I bet over half of you that are posting your rants don't even have reptiles your self?

Then why are you here? This place is obviously (by your own admission above) not to your liking then why stay and whine and cry about it?

But then some have 4,000.. 6,000 some and even more posts on here. Add that up that's hundreds of post per week even per day = NO LIFE.

Actually my posts average out to be 3.06 posts per day. That equals plenty of time for a life.

Seriously I have a life. A pretty :censored: good one at that.

Your poor, poor wife.

I'm a liar and a thief

Need anything more be said?

You attack anyone who stands up for me. And put them through the ringer.

When their story doesn't make sense one needs to wring out the crap to get to the truth.

Obsidian Butterfly, I don't even know her. But she is putting up with this nonsense. She has to be a person of faith to go thru that.

Faith in what? Certainly not this site. This hostile unstable individual comes here ranting and raving about not liking this site or it's members yet stays around and you call that faith. Seems to me this person is a couple fries short of a happy meal. :notallthe It is not too difficult to picture this person running around pretending to have a net yelling butterflies!:willy_nil butterflies! :willy_nil

It's called participation, but again my posts average out to 3.06 posts per day. I hope that eases your widdle headache.

Though, unlike yourself I don't just solely use Fauna to have to defend myself (actually, I never have had to) or to use the classifieds. I answers other members questions, participate in discussions in various forums as well as here on the BOI and share pictures, which all add to my post count.

The only vindictive one here is you. I'm not the one who stated they would bring items and sell them specifically meant to undercut another and try to put someone else out of business because they posted here. Here, I'll quote you just in case you forgot what you wrote:

Who is vindictive here? Huh, twit?

Now, to the other ones.... like David... it just makes them feel important to slam other people. 6,000 posts..... you got to be kidding..... really????

Sorry chief, telling the truth is not slamming or bashing. Again, I participate here versus just using this site. As for making one feel important, I'm not the one who slammed anyone but you on the other hand think you are superior to me and slammed me.

Poor widdle ronnie is getting intimidated and so worked up by such an insignificant person such as myself.

I didn't attack or draw him out at all... until he posted here.

No, you didn't attack me until after I pointed out something that you wrote that made you look like a smart ass. You closed your reply to someone who you sold an animal to that died with, "enjoy your animals". How does one enjoy dead animals there ronnie? On second thought, don't answer that. I don't want to picture you enjoying a dead or living animal for that matter. :eek2:

He said he has the right to do what ever he likes to do.

Freedom of speech there ronnie boy. And as long as I stay within the rules outlined here, damn skippy I can and will say whatever I want. The problem you have with what I'm saying is the truth.

I've been keeping and breeding reptiles since most of you were born.

Just because you have been doing it for soooo long doesn't mean you have been (and obviously not) doing it right. :NoNo: But then again, when someone disappears and then reappears as often as you have over those 25 years is it really an accurate count being an on again off again vendor such as yourself?

If you don't like me or my stuff.... well..... just keep walking. I don't want your business if you think so lowly of me. Thank God most people I deal with do.

The typo that hits the nail right on the head.

And.. for you david.. please enjoy your animals.

I can and will since none of them have come from you and they are alive, healthy and mite free.

I'm not here to make any one mad, but I am not a coward either. They have their view points and I respect them for that, but I have mine also.
And when I am ... I guess teased to responding like David's Post... I respond.
Most don't like it when they are challenged.

Especially when they are shown they made a dumb ass comment towards someone they sold an animal to that died. But damn, I didn't know I had such power over you. I'll try to refrain from intimidating you, you poor victim you. :bawling:

Do you not think the promoters in Chicago, or Hamburg or anywhere in fact, would not come to me and say, Hey Ron, please remove that, or clean that up, or......

Yes, and I know for a fact that you have been told just that at Taylor on more than one occasion.

Table of death? Death Dealer? These are people who are either jealous, or have some other reason to be a hater.

Jealous? Of you? Who in their right mind would want to be like you? To be referred to as the "death dealer" or the proprietor of the "island of death" or "table of death"?

Not one time, NO ONE TIME has David or any one else come to me and say.... dude...... mites.... or Hey Buddy, looks like you need to work on the..... " feel in the blank".

And we all have seen here just how you would have replied had someone done so.

Ever wonder why you had your own island there ron? Because no one wanted to be set up next to you.

Now, I know ... they will come and say.... Not my job to inspect him or to tell him what he should already know.....

So far the only thing you have said that has made any sense. After 25 years you'd think you would know how to do it right though. Slow learner huh?

So be it. I will stop vending small shows, so hence I will no longer need to fill the need.

So I guess you won't be showing up with half a million crickets? Whew, boy oh boy, will I be sleeping better tonight. But of course you won't be showing up, because it was just a lot of hot air from the blowhard ronnie.

P.S. I'll be sure to pass on your contact information to any inquiring about where you are. You know, anyone looking for money or that had animals die on them, etc... No need to thank me, it's my pleasure. :D

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 02:51 PM
David you are so full of yourself.
Like I said, you can easily twist every word I say.
And you did.
You attack and don't think about the results. So, yes, I'll be in Taylor this coming month, selling 1000 lots of crickets for $5 a box.
Why? because I'm a dick, and a lair and a thief.... ain't that what those type of people do?????
I won't have any animals, you won't have. But I will have what you will.
Why? For the public to decide... who has better animals, and price and guarantees.

As I see it, you opened your big mouth, pointing fingers, figuring I would just back down. Your mistaken. I'm not one of your little Internet moles who runs from you or anyone else who attacks. I stand and fight. All the BOI commuinty is watching David.

I've been around and have been around.. I don't disapear like you say.....
your 3.01 posts per day is another lie. Dude, your one dead beat of a person to have 6,000 posts on this site.... in a way it's kind of sad. I think most people are kind of sad for you.

Me, my phone has been ringing, my email box if full, and why? because A) the show naturally, and B) this stupid post. All of them are calling and telling me what an ass you are and how WC animals feeds this hobby. That what I am doing is not wrong.... But I told them that it's ok, I'm use to Trolls like yourself. That every time I post, he has to return a post or he looks weak.
But we know your weak... why? because of all the nonsense your spouting off about.

I am going to call up ole' Mike and tell him I'll donate every penny I make at Taylor to USARK to allow me to sell RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

See you in Taylor David.

BTW folks, I won't have any WC animals with me in Taylor... just feeder crickets, some other bugs and a few mites........

Will0W783
10-29-2009, 03:03 PM
I took screen shots but Paint only allowed me to save them as bitmap files and they won't upload on here. How can I change them to .gif or .jpg to get them to upload?

Will0W783
10-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Alrighty, let's see if it works this time. I think I got it. Also, I might add that I do have a life and a job. Not that it is anyone's business, but I am a graduate student working on my Ph.D. in Neuroscience. I can go on the computer in lab when I am taking a break from experiments and/or studying.

Will0W783
10-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Here are the rest of them. These screen shots should correspond to my earlier post of copy/pasted emails. I totally agree that screen shots give much better proof- that was a very valid point Obsidian_Butterfly, and thank you for explaining it to me.

hhmoore
10-29-2009, 03:44 PM
your 3.01 posts per day is another lie. Dude, your one dead beat of a person to have 6,000 posts on this site.... in a way it's kind of sad. I think most people are kind of sad for you.

I've been avoiding involving myself in this mess, but a couple of the stones being tossed around have hit me.....like the one above. First, cast your eyes to the left, and make note of MY post count....ah, heck, I'll make it easy for everybody.
Total Posts: 9,404
Posts Per Day: 5.23
Does that make me a deadbeat? I'm college educated, nationally credentialed, state licensed, and work in two local hospitals. I take care of my reptiles, spend time with my dogs, and am in a relationship. Oh, AND I participate on this site...so that makes me a deadbeat? I guess people are probably kind of sad for me, as well...they should be - I don't get nearly enough sleep, and it makes me somewhat cranky.

DAND
10-29-2009, 04:05 PM
So, yes, I'll be in Taylor this coming month, selling 1000 lots of crickets for $5 a box.
Why? because I'm a dick, and a lair and a thief.... ain't that what those type of people do?????
I won't have any animals, you won't have. But I will have what you will.
Why? For the public to decide... who has better animals, and price and guarantees.

Why yes you are, the trifecta of ronnie bilkingsley. Oh, you forgot the vindictive twit part.

I have a guarantee for you there ronnie boy. I gaurantee you won't be in Taylor selling crickets for any price. :NoNo:

I've been around and have been around.. I don't disapear like you say.....

Whatever you say there ron. :rolleyes:

your 3.01 posts per day is another lie.

I, unlike you, do not lie. Go to my profile and click on the statistics button and be made the fool of yet again.

Me, my phone has been ringing, my email box if full, and why? because A) the show naturally, and B) this stupid post. All of them are calling and telling me what an ass you are and how WC animals feeds this hobby.

Of course they are ron. :thumbsup:

I am going to call up ole' Mike and tell him I'll donate every penny I make at Taylor to USARK to allow me to sell RIGHT NEXT TO YOU.

I guarantee you won't tell Mike anything. You may ask but you will be denied. Go ahead and call and we'll see the all the hot air let out of the blowhard bilkingsley.

See you in Taylor David.

Wanna bet?

But we see here folks the true nature of ron. Petty, vindictive, unprofessional and a liar. Certainly not someone who I would consider doing business with. :NoNo:

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Mr. Moore, this isn't about you per se or your count. You've been here since the beginning, if I'm correct in saying?

All the screen shots.... show that I was in fact in commucations with her. Does it not? Gee.......

David.... but bitch, and cry and point fingers.. but boy, when someone stands up to you and all that crap... you just... bitch and cry louder.

I don't want to come to Taylor and drag it out with you. BUT I WILL.
Dude I can sell Crickets in the parking Lot or on the street corner, and legally there is not a damn thing you can do about it.
What would I gain in doing so? I was just making a point. You drag me thru the dirt.... like you THINK you are.... and I can easily do the same with your business.

So, just keep on pushing, we'll see who comes out on top....

Again, in closing... she got a discounted snake. A cut price because it was not a 100% flawless animal. She had problems with it. We talked back and forth via email and when it passed, I refuned her 100% of her money.
She was not out one nickel. But yet... as she paints it and David standing on his soap box, I am the bad guy. I could care less, and I'm only being honest If I never deal with her or David again. David.. tell the audiance .... have you ever purchased an animal from me?????? Hmmm??? Yes you have, numerous times. Have you ever called me and said, Ron it died? or it wasn't what you thought it was? or it's not doing go? NO
And you come back every month and look at buy........ If you say you never have, I'll have sign documents from witnesses ..........stating the facts........

So, let's draw this to a close..... or...... Let's keep going.... it's all good.

There is no bad press....... bad only when there is no press.....

Cheers

hhmoore
10-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Actually, David has been here a year longer....

Anyway...I've never purchased live animals from Ron, but I have purchased acrylic displays. I was, and am, happy with the quality of them, and Ron was always helpful and courteous in our dealings. He even recommended a product to repair a damaged display (no, it was not received damaged...it fell off my cart on the way out of the show).
Not the same thing, I know, but it is a reflection of the only transactions I have had with Ron. Take it for what it's worth...I'm going back to watching before I cross a post level which earns me another unpleasant name

DAND
10-29-2009, 05:37 PM
David.... but bitch, and cry and point fingers.. but boy, when someone stands up to you and all that crap... you just... bitch and cry louder.

I don't know what thread you are reading. What color is the sky in your make believe world?

I don't want to come to Taylor and drag it out with you. BUT I WILL.
Dude I can sell Crickets in the parking Lot or on the street corner, and legally there is not a damn thing you can do about it.
What would I gain in doing so? I was just making a point. You drag me thru the dirt.... like you THINK you are.... and I can easily do the same with your business.

You sell animals that die and that have parasites and I am dragging you through the dirt? I am wrong for informing people that I have witnessed these sub-par animals? How is that dragging you through the dirt? You are wallowing in it like a little piggy. I can't get you any dirtier than you are doing to yourself. See....

You then threaten me with undercutting me in the parking lot or on the street corner.

David.. tell the audiance .... have you ever purchased an animal from me?????? Hmmm??? Yes you have, numerous times.

Only once there liar boy. A budget's frog. And it was for a customer of mine and it did die and I refunded her money. And you haven't been back since. Am I going to get a refund there Mr. Stand up?

And you come back every month and look at buy........ If you say you never have, I'll have sign documents from witnesses ..........stating the facts........

You are a liar (but we already knew that). You go right a head and have those signed documents and I can have credible, real people state differently.

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
BS and you know it. You come down before the show begins and ask for deals at every show. You've bought from me, and went and put the animals on your table and re sold them. That is called flipping. You sir, are a flipper!

I could care less what you say or what you do. You, to me is nothing but a ant. If someone came on here and had a legit complaint, I would dress that issue.

All your'll doing is... name calling and crying. Every post... Boo Hoo... Ron is a larger dealer then me, he get's better animals, has more contacts... and all I have is my little soap box and one table. Boo Hoo.

That's all I have to say on the subject. Well, until Taylor that is. You are personally attacking and all I am doing is attacking back.... But I'm America and your some little commy country that rapes little boys and sells it's females to rich countries.....

Hmmm that might have been a little dramaic on my part... please strike that.

You want to come on here and do your thing, which is attack and make jokes and just post BS as much as you can.
My thing, Sir is to do shows, and ... well.. There I'm in my element.
Let's see who laughing in Taylor, ok?

critical bill
10-29-2009, 06:27 PM
That's all I have to say on the subject. Well, until Taylor that is. You are personally attacking and all I am doing is attacking back.... But I'm America and your some little commy country that rapes little boys and sells it's females to rich countries.....

That wasn't dramatic it was stupid. There are a lot of things I've said to people in heated exchanges on the BOI, but I wouldn't even go near saying things like that or implying that about someone else.

Maybe you should take a break for a while.

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Chuck, sorry I knew no one would get it... it's an inside joke.

David thinks he's such a out spoken stand up for the Reptile coummunity type of person, when in fact, He's just a roach on the heel of someone's shoe.

In other words, he attacks me, I am going to do the same right back to him.
Well, until I get banned or my show is over. Then I'll stop. I have just as much right to talk trash as he does. He is not doing one thing to proof a point, bring light any info to any sisutation, nothing. Yet he just keeps throwing crap out. Well, to be honest... I'm having fun. In all the years I've been a memeber here.. I barely made it to 100 posts. In two days, I'm up over 130!!!!! No were near 4,000, 5,000 or Sorry Mr. Moore..... 9,000.

I have just as much right to talk trash as David. He tells me to shut my mouth (his second post here) Well, I don't have to. Free speach and all.....

God Bless the good ole US of A! I'm sure David voted for Obama..... the big dummy....... I mean the short dummy

critical bill
10-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Chuck, sorry I knew no one would get it... it's an inside joke.

David thinks he's such a out spoken stand up for the Reptile coummunity type of person, when in fact, He's just a roach on the heel of someone's shoe.

In other words, he attacks me, I am going to do the same right back to him.
Well, until I get banned or my show is over. Then I'll stop. I have just as much right to talk trash as he does.

Hold on a second. Thats not trash talk you're doing. You don't have the right to imply in any manner, joking or otherwise, that someone is child rapist and a smuggler of women for prostitution.

And how is continuing that sort of thing going to help your reputation any when doing so is most certainly going to get you banned?

There are rules of engagement in these sorts of situations and David has stayed well within the rules. If you cant beat him or match him fairly and squarely you should just stop and he will stop.

DAND
10-29-2009, 07:04 PM
BS and you know it. You come down before the show begins and ask for deals at every show. You've bought from me, and went and put the animals on your table and re sold them. That is called flipping. You sir, are a flipper!

:rofl:That's not me you idiot. That is the guy next to me and he doesn't flip them he breeds if they live. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself yet again. :shootfoot

All your'll doing is... name calling and crying. Every post... Boo Hoo... Ron is a larger dealer then me, he get's better animals, has more contacts... and all I have is my little soap box and one table. Boo Hoo.

Again, what thread are your reading? I'm not crying about anything. I haven't called you anything but an idiot at the beginning of this post. (unless you count calling you a liar but that is a fact, but then again so could be said about the idiot thing)

That's all I have to say on the subject.

So you've said a number of times yet you still return. Let's see if this time it's the truth.

You are personally attacking and all I am doing is attacking back.... But I'm America and your some little commy country that rapes little boys and sells it's females to rich countries.....

A little transference there ronnie? :yesnod:

Again, I am stating facts, not attacking you.

Yes, you are quite the drama queen. Trying to divert the attention from you selling dying animals or animals with parasites. Why don't you take pride in what you do instead of cutting corners trying to make a quick buck?

You want to come on here and do your thing, which is attack and make jokes and just post BS as much as you can.

Sorry chum, I've posted nothing but facts which you keep trying to avoid. The truth hurts huh?

My thing, Sir is to do shows, and ... well..

Now that is funny. :lol01:

Let's see who laughing in Taylor, ok?

Sure thing dough boy.

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 07:22 PM
No it is exactly the same.

He tells lies and makes crap up.... I'm just doing the same. Right?
He says I lie to people and I steal from people....
I say he does crazy things in a dark room... what's the difference? There is none.. it's all made up fake BS....

nraduski
10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
This is just turning into useless garbage now. You guys have taken this to a personal level and it is no longer informative.

DAND
10-29-2009, 07:34 PM
No it is exactly the same.

He tells lies and makes crap up.... I'm just doing the same. Right?
He says I lie to people and I steal from people....
I say he does crazy things in a dark room... what's the difference? There is none.. it's all made up fake BS....

Incorrect, the things I have said are the truth (though they do not match what you are claiming to be doing) while you are lying which is not only just been admitted by you but fact. Big difference. :NoNo:

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Nicholas, you just figuring that out? hehehe

Here folks we have a classic case of Penis Envy.

David has one, maby two? tables at a show in Taylor Michigan.

I have 6 tables. I have people, vendors, and pet stores buy reptiles, rodents, bugs etc from me, while poor David doesn't get much business at all.

So, he will say and point fingers at me trying to knock me down a notch or two.

I don't lie to peope. I don't steal from people. If they buy from me and are unhappy with what they get, I work it out with them. Why would I not? I want their business.

Just for a second, please..... see my side of this issue.... why would I screw people over.... if I want thier business? Why do they come back, month after month, and buy more animals?

And david, know who you are, you silly Billy Goat. I know exactly.

Happy Holloween!

BTW. I will stop posting and keep the bandwith low.... here... now.
But... someone I will not name, will want the last word....... right?

If not... I'm wrong and this is the last your here from me.....

tick, tock, tick, tock.........

Obsidian_Butterfly
10-29-2009, 07:50 PM
:rofl:That's not me you idiot. That is the guy next to me and he doesn't flip them he breeds if they live. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and make a fool of yourself yet again. :shootfoot

Ah yes the ol' it wasn'y me it was the other guy crap. Whats next I was sick and couldn't make the show it was the other guy? or better yet my "insert fake person who died here" and I couldn't make the show but serious it was the other guy!!! :shootfoot:shootfoot

Sucks when someone backs in the corner don't it DAND?

Sure thing dough boy.
Name calling is in poor taste. My 2 year old acts better then you and that's a shame. :NoNo::NoNo:

mvite
10-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Ah yes the ol' it wasn'y me it was the other guy crap. Whats next I was sick and couldn't make the show it was the other guy? or better yet my "insert fake person who died here" and I couldn't make the show but serious it was the other guy!!! :shootfoot:shootfoot

Sucks when someone backs in the corner don't it DAND?

Name calling is in poor taste. My 2 year old acts better then you and that's a shame. :NoNo::NoNo:

Later hater? You sound more like a master baiter.

Can't we all just stop now?

I've learned much from this thread and it's useful life has passed.

KelliH
10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
God Bless the good ole US of A! I'm sure David voted for Obama..... the big dummy....... I mean the short dummy

I voted for Obama as well... and I have a few thousand posts here too. Most of them were not made in the BOI that I can recall, but rather in the discussion forums, where I participated in many ways. How many posts someone does or does not have has absolutely nothing to do with their character, their morals, or their life in general.

These last few posts of yours have totally made see you in a different light, and it isn't a good one. You are being unprofessional and making the kinds of comments that only come from people that I want nothing to do with, businesswise or otherwise. Next time people ask where my displays came from, I'll tell em they came from some guy whose name I forgot and that even if I did remember the name I would not recommend they deal with him.

critical bill
10-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Next time people ask where my displays came from, I'll tell em they came from some guy whose name I forgot and that even if I did remember the name I would not recommend they deal with him.

In other words, he attacks me, I am going to do the same right back to him. Well, until I get banned or my show is over. Then I'll stop.

Well, I think your show is over. It would seem your attitude just cost you.

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Kelli, sorry you feel that way, but the way I see it, it's ok for DAVID to say or do anything, and I'm an ass to do the same thing?
This has nothing to do with anyone else....
If you feel I've alienatied myself from the masses..... I just don't see it.
Most feel it's just fun and games. Not everyone here knows me personally.
Most quite a few do. When the dust settles... we'll see....

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Nope Bill, your wrong. I just signed up 22 more tables this afternoon.
I am almost full. Expecting 1500 to 2000 thru the door.

In fact, anyone who mentions this post will get a free BOI sucks sticker.

I'm joking, I'm joking.

But.... that was funny...... :wavey:

lanceheads
10-29-2009, 09:17 PM

I'm joking, I'm joking.

Holy Cow!

It won't be long Ron!:shootfoot

JCCS
10-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Ron, you effectively alienated everyone that voted for Barack Obama, and the last time I checked that was the majority of the country. It just might be wise to keep your dumbass political comments to yourself.

Chris Canada-Smith

WebSlave
10-29-2009, 09:38 PM

I'm joking, I'm joking.

Do you need any help finding the exit door? :reddevil:

critical bill
10-29-2009, 09:48 PM

I wasn't speaking about this one event of yours, I was saying it in general. Meaning the way you played your part in this show has really done you damage, financial damage. But...its what you wanted, so I guess you got exactly what you asked for.

BTW - with that "BOI sucks sticker" comment.......another not so very smart thing to joke about.

If you make it through the night without being banned I'd be mighty surprised.

lanceheads
10-29-2009, 09:58 PM
I wasn't speaking about this one event of yours, I was saying it in general. Meaning the way you played your part in this show has really done you damage, financial damage. But...its what you wanted, so I guess you got exactly what you asked for.

BTW - with that "BOI sucks sticker" comment.......another not so very smart thing to joke about.

If you make it through the night without being banned I'd be mighty surprised.

That mirrored my post exactly!:thumbsup:

Randal Berry

Ron Billingsley
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
I have no problem in being banned.
But if I do, then it just proves my point I was trying to make.
That some people, like David can say or do anything and not a word is said.
But, if someone like myself, a person who is trying to defend himself, stands up and protests, then I'm wrong.

What happen to free speech? Am I not allowed to state what I believe?
I'm a republican, and I think in my heart that Obama is going to detroy this country. I don't care what people think of my policatics.....

This is not about me liking or disliking Obama. This is about free speech.

Band me.... I'll sleep just as well tonight as I did last night, being a member.

I've been aquised of being a liar and a theif. I am niether. Just because you stand on a little soap box and say I am does not make it so.

P120_Cartman
10-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Ron, your spelling is atrocious.

Id Suggest you just lay down your guns and let it go. We will see how many attend your show, the second time, I for one, will not be attending, I will be at Sewerfest as I know the show, like it, its a good venue, strict CB rules.

You can say whatever you want, but you should of left the politics out of it man, I mean child molestation, prostitution, thats just asinine. Makes you look worse than the original intent of this very thread man. being Banned here will not help your cause, Id keep the name slinging mud throwing out of it, be Professional, like you claim to be, I understand heat of the moment, being on the hot spot, saying dumb things, but the things you said just boggle my mind.

The Reptile society says no more imports, besides a few select species, and or mutations, importing shouldn't be an option, why not keep it all CB and then animals dying on car rides home wouldn't happen. Its not a coincidence that people have dubbed you Dr. Death all over the country, theres apparently an underlying reason for that Ron. while certain people like imports, well hey thats cool for them, but to not tell everyone what you do is wrong.

I bet you, if you labeled yourself Ron Billingsley, Import King, none of this would of happened, not a single person would buy from you knowing you deal primarily in imports, besides people that like imports, Yes I know you work with CB too, but a CB next to an Import may as well be an import...

This isn't an attack Ron, Don't take it as so, just a little perspective perhaps.

Take a Deep breath, and back away from the keyboard, your doing yourself more harm then good.

DavidBeard
10-29-2009, 11:33 PM
I've been one of Ron's biggest critics the last couple of years. He & I have some good flame wars in the past (mostly on the Kentucky Expo's forum).

I've only bought animals from him a couple times, and I wouldn't say the experiences were awesome, but they certainly could have been worse. I've always disagreed with Ron's mantra of "needing" to sell wild caught animals.....not that I have a problem with WC, I just like to see healthy, honestly represented livestock for sale at the shows.

I've seen many, many subpar animals for sale on Ron's tables over the years....even a few dead ones. I'm not saying this to "rake him through the mud".....its just the plain and honest truth. I've also spoken to him in person even after having it out with him on the internet. Do I think he is a bad guy personally? No, I just don't agree with many of his business practices.

I will be attending his show this weekend, as I am the kind of guy who likes to give everyone a fair shake. If the show is garbage and full of dead animals, I'll say so.....but I don't think that'll be the case (or at least I hope not).

WebSlave
10-29-2009, 11:41 PM
I have no problem in being banned.
But if I do, then it just proves my point I was trying to make.
That some people, like David can say or do anything and not a word is said.
But, if someone like myself, a person who is trying to defend himself, stands up and protests, then I'm wrong.

What happen to free speech? Am I not allowed to state what I believe?
I'm a republican, and I think in my heart that Obama is going to detroy this country. I don't care what people think of my policatics.....

This is not about me liking or disliking Obama. This is about free speech.

Band me.... I'll sleep just as well tonight as I did last night, being a member.

I've been aquised of being a liar and a theif. I am niether. Just because you stand on a little soap box and say I am does not make it so.

I don't know what "David" said, but did he also say something on the order of "The BOI sucks"? That is where you are getting yourself into hot water, nothing else as far as I am concerned. I too am getting tired of people using the tools provided here and then spitting in everyone's face at the same time. So quite frankly, I can do without such people and trust me, I will sleep just as soundly with them banned as I have with them being here.

As for "free speech", no, you are NOT free to spit in my face on my site. Not if you believe in the possibility of having any use for this site in the future.

bareptiles
10-30-2009, 03:06 AM
Ron sometimes we just need to stop and think about what we say and do. Might be a good time for that.

David maybe a good idea for you as well.

The crap that is in this thread so turns me away from this BOI. Why cant we just get the facts or at least both sides of the story and not bash the shit out of each other. I thought this was for good not a huge boxing match.

To get as personal as it has should never be tolerated. We are in very scarey times in our industry and we come here and throw stones instead of how we could fix the problem. Ron did what he should have done refunded the money. DONE, but oh no lets start a bitching match!

Mr. Web Slave I like your site and I think it does alot of good, BUT THIS KIND OF SHIT IS WRONG!

Chris Brown
BA Reptiles

critical bill
10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Mr. Web Slave I like your site and I think it does alot of good, BUT THIS KIND OF SHIT IS WRONG!

Do you know what else is wrong? Profanity.

If you took time to read the rules you would know that. And if you really want to be part of the solution you should really stop being part of the problem.

Casey Hulse
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Ron, I know that I have heard you say that you do not drink, so you must have been very tired when you posted the last few posts. You have managed to insult just about everyone who will read this thread (in more ways than you may realize). You need to step back and compose yourself. Dave is Dave, always has been that way and does not try to hide it, ever.

You seem to have gone from acting professional and courteous to digging in the gutter for insults...
BTW. Darla and I have been the regular cricket vendors at Taylor since the first show about 7 years ago.

Ron Billingsley
10-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Casey, sorry no disrepect to you or Darla.
And yes I was a little carried away. And I know I pushed the enveople.
It's just that certain people can say about anything and nothing is said or done about it, and I wanted to see just how far......

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, for me this was just fun and games. I didn't take none of this seriously. Not from day one. I just saw who I was bannering with and took it as that..... It was funny getting all the emails and phone calls. I have 200 orders for $5 box of crickets!!!

But no worries, I talked to Mike DeCamp last night, your still the Cricket Vendor in Taylor!!!

Everyone now can go back to their daily routine.... the show is over.....
The fat lady sang, and she was off tune....

DAND
10-30-2009, 12:46 PM
It's just that certain people can say about anything and nothing is said or done about it,

:nopity:Waaaaaaaa :bawling: poor widdle wonnnie :bawling:

It was funny getting all the emails and phone calls. I have 200 orders for $5 box of crickets!!!

Of course you did ron. :rofl:

But no worries, I talked to Mike DeCamp last night, your still the Cricket Vendor in Taylor!!!

Like there was any threat in the first place. Just a lot of hot air and empty threats, go ahead and puff out that chest some more, you're really impressing me. :rofl: Even if you did indeed talk to Mike last night (which I will verify) he would have told you that he wouldn't allow your vindictive crap at his show. Or maybe you did and heard just that and are trying to save face for not showing up. (Again, I will verify if you did indeed talk to Mike last night)

Everyone now can go back to their daily routine.... the show is over.....The fat lady sang, and she was off tune....

Yes you did, and yes you were.

WebSlave
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Mr. Web Slave I like your site and I think it does alot of good, BUT THIS KIND OF **** IS WRONG!

Chris Brown
BA Reptiles

Sorry, but if you all are looking for some sort of daddy figure, you came to the wrong place. And if you all are looking for very strict rules and controls placed on what you can say here, well, maybe you are living in the wrong country, and need to relocate somewhere in which such controls are commonplace and the norm for the subjects, er, citizens.....

If someone goes overboard with their rhetoric for a public message board of this particular nature, then report the post and a mod will review it. If they agree with your assessment, then infraction points will be levied. If any member gets enough of them, then they get banned temporarily. If they then continue along that path, then they will finally get banned permanently.

The caveat here is that if someone continually cries "WOLF" either stalking another member, or in general just making an effort to be a pain in the ass to the moderators on this site, then they themselves will be getting the boot to the butt. So make darn sure you have your ducks lined up in a row, please.

BluegrassHerp
10-30-2009, 02:57 PM
:nopity:Waaaaaaaa :bawling: poor widdle wonnnie :bawling:

Of course you did ron. :rofl:

Like there was any threat in the first place. Just a lot of hot air and empty threats, go ahead and puff out that chest some more, you're really impressing me. :rofl: Even if you did indeed talk to Mike last night (which I will verify) he would have told you that he wouldn't allow your vindictive crap at his show. Or maybe you did and heard just that and are trying to save face for not showing up. (Again, I will verify if you did indeed talk to Mike last night)

Yes you did, and yes you were.

GEEZ! Enough! Why even post if you're not adding any useful information? This isn't kindergarten.......

Will0W783
10-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Apparently some people never progressed past the point of grade-school name-calling. All I wanted to do was fairly point out my experience with Ron and I got attacked and lied about. I see no reason to continue posting in this thread as it has, indeed, lost any useful value.

BluegrassHerp
10-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Funny.....I KNEW I shouldn't post.....I had a lapse in judgement...

HOWEVER, Ron is dead on about DAND.......Here's the PM I was sent....Ridiculous.....

"Quote:
Originally Posted by BluegrassHerp
GEEZ! Enough! Why even post if you're not adding any useful information? This isn't kindergarten.......

And your post was useful how hypocrite? Don't bother replying back as it'll be deleted without being read as I'm sure it'll make as little sense as your post. "

DAND has 6000+ posts and I'm willing to wager 5000 are much like have been posted here.....Worthless.

Kimberly, you posted here and it's worth everyone's look. They can judge for themselves your experience. The taunting and childish behavior that DAND likes to instigage is worthless.

Just my 2 cents.....I know....I should never have said a word....But after 13 pages (now 15) it just needs to end. And DAND, no more PM's please.....Sorry DAND, but look back at all the posts.....it's childish....

lanceheads
10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Is DAND sending you pm's? Geez, I never get those from him....
Anyway, this post has gone way off topic and has turned into childish name-calling at best.
Kimberly and Ron can agree to disagree. That is the only solution I can see so far.
Also, I believe David Gruning owes Ron an apology for the posts he made about Ron, as Ron HAS apoligized for his abberant behavior. Maybe David should also.
Tis' only my opinion.

Randal Berry

critical bill
10-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Also, I believe David Gruning owes Ron an apology for the posts he made about Ron, as Ron HAS apoligized for his abberant behavior. Maybe David should also.
Tis' only my opinion.

Randal Berry

I don't think David at any point implied Ron was a child rapist and smuggler of women for prostitution. He called him an idiot a few times I think, but if the shoe fits..smell it.

lanceheads
10-30-2009, 09:19 PM
uh,,Chuck, what part of my post did you not understand?
I'll be glad to help you!

Randal Berry

DAND
10-31-2009, 10:50 AM
Tis' only my opinion.

Randal Berry

Randal,

My first reaction would be to say, apologize for what? Telling the truth? Should I have candy coated it for him? But I tell you what, you go back through and find what you expect me to apologize for and pm me your findings and then I can reply back to you and you can get your so desired pm from me. In the mean time...

When ron addresses me directly and apologizes for all his lies and insults directed towards me, I'll consider making an apology after going back over what I wrote and see if there is anything to apologize for. Like Chuck stated, I was not the one who was making wild false accusations, insulting whole groups of people or this site, but if ron apologizes to me as outlined above I'll go back and see if I did cross the line anywhere. If I were to do so now, without an apology, I'd be more likely to find things which point out how ron avoided answering questions and the discrepancies in the ones that he did. Which will just drag this thread on longer, which will only hurt ron further.

Though Randal, I'd place my money on the only reason he apologized was after he realized (maybe it was one of those phone calls or e-mails that aided him in this discovery) that he has shown us all more than he really wanted to. The thing most of you do not realize is, that was the real ron billingsley. Not some playful bantering as he claimed. By definition alone he incapable of participating in bantering. I have personally witnessed the real ron over the years and only helped show the rest of you his true nature, how he acts, reacts, his apparent disdain of people who voted for the President and his feelings of and towards the BOI just to name a few things. I didn't make him a lair, abusive or vindictive, he was that person all along.

But until then Randal this will have to do for you:

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, for me this was just fun and games. I didn't take any (sorry, I couldn't butcher the English language like he did) of this seriously. Not from day one. I just saw who I was bantering (sorry, I had to spell and/or use a real word there) with and took it as that..... It was funny getting all the emails and phone calls (oh, and pm's too). I'm anxiously awaiting yours Randal. :thumbsup:

lanceheads
10-31-2009, 09:53 PM
They will be forth coming David!

Randal

nixer
10-31-2009, 11:29 PM
The crap that is in this thread so turns me away from this BOI. Why cant we just get the facts or at least both sides of the story and not bash the shit out of each other. I thought this was for good not a huge boxing match.

To get as personal as it has should never be tolerated. We are in very scarey times in our industry and we come here and throw stones instead of how we could fix the problem. Ron did what he should have done refunded the money. DONE, but oh no lets start a bitching match!

Chris Brown
BA Reptiles

AMEN! im tired of seeing the same handfull of ppl putting their 2 cents in when that 2 cents is not based on anything.

then again at the same time those ppl are also the ones i wont deal with at all :thumbsup:

nixer
10-31-2009, 11:33 PM
The caveat here is that if someone continually cries "WOLF" either stalking another member, or in general just making an effort to be a pain in the ass to the moderators on this site, then they themselves will be getting the boot to the butt. So make darn sure you have your ducks lined up in a row, please.

really thats kind of funny perhaps those pms should come out?

John Apple
11-16-2009, 06:43 PM

Again, what thread are your reading? I'm not crying about anything. I haven't called you anything but an idiot at the beginning of this post. (unless you count calling you a liar but that is a fact, but then again so could be said about the idiot thing)

So you've said a number of times yet you still return. Let's see if this time it's the truth.

A little transference there ronnie? :yesnod:

Again, I am stating facts, not attacking you.

Yes, you are quite the drama queen. Trying to divert the attention from you selling dying animals or animals with parasites. Why don't you take pride in what you do instead of cutting corners trying to make a quick buck?

Sorry chum, I've posted nothing but facts which you keep trying to avoid. The truth hurts huh?

Now that is funny. :lol01:

Sure thing dough boy.

I am the guy next to Dave ....Ron....I buy spiders from you and yes they are imports but they do live after some care....and possibly I breed them... Dave buys nothing from you Ron...

DAND
11-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Gee ron, where were you Saturday? I thought you were going to be selling crickets on the corner. I had a number of people asking where you were (of course they were snickering after asking the question). :rofl:You are only as good as you word ron, so I guess it comes as no surprise that you and your animals are lacking as much as they are.

bradleymoore
11-16-2009, 07:38 PM
let. it. die. :)