PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Red Coastal Jaguars and Siblings!

maxrr
12-20-2009, 09:10 PM
I have a male Red Coastal Jaguar and a female sibling available from my 2009 clutch. They are the offspring of my Will Leary MBB male Jag (Jack) bred to my Port Douglas type female (Dee).

The sire of this clutch(pictured first) is a Red Jag and has a strong genetic pedigree. His father is the infamous Benjamin, a very clean "red hypo" Jag imported from Jan Eric Engall by Will Leary at Reptilicus Reptiles. His mother is the well-known Madame Blueberry (MBB). MBB has thrown some amazing Jags and Jag sibs, including my male Jag.

The Dam of the clutch was purchased from the Barkers at VPI over ten years ago as a Port Douglas locality Coastal. There have been no known crosses of subspecies into this line. These particular Coastals are definitely unique as shown by their grey/silver coloration versus the normal browns and tans found in a lot of other Coastals. They also grow to a much smaller size.

They are eating aggressively on f/t rat fuzzies...

They are priced as follows (Shipping is included with a Jag purchase!):

Red Jag - $500
Red Sibling - $130

First pic = Sire, not for sale
Second pic = PDJ09-1, available male Red Jag
Third pic = PDJ09-14, available female Red Jag Sibling

Please see my other ad for other available Jags...

Shipping is done via Fedex Priority Overnight anywhere in the Continental US for $50. I accept Paypal at my email address and Money Order. If you have any questions, please email me...Thanks for looking!

Max

maxrr
01-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Bump...