PDA

View Full Version : Wanted LOOKING FOR 1 MALE AND TWO FEMALES ARGENTINE BLACK AND WHITE TEGU

sean hahn
02-04-2010, 08:52 PM
HI, I TRIED TO SELL MY TEGUS BUT COULD NOT DO IT I LIKED THEM TO MUCH, SO I SOLD ALL OF MY SNAKES AND KEPT THE TEGUS SO I AM LOOKING TO BUY THREE MORE. I WANT 1 MALE AND TWO FEMALES, THEY MUST BE HEALTHY AND BETWEEN TWO TO THREE YEARS OLD AND MUST HAVE BEEN BRUMATED OR STILL IN BRUMATION. TEMPERMENT IS NOT REALLY AN ISSUE. PLEASE CALL ME OR SEND PRICES AND PICTURES PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND THANKS AGAIN MY # 1-815-520-8406 THANKS ALOT. SEAN HAHN

chris allen
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Hey Sean, never heard back from you and never got the pics of the 4.6 albino blue tegus you were going to sell my friend and I?

imdomgood@aol.com
02-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Hey sean i wish you could of at least picked up the phone or called me back and tell me you didnt want to deal after you said we had a deal........

chris allen
02-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Well according to Sean, he already has 500 adult tegus, so I'm not sure why he's looking for 3 more when he was telling me he wanted to sell everything.....some things just don't add up.

sean hahn
02-10-2010, 07:15 PM
well to set the record straight i have alot of tegus. i have a business that takes alot of my time so i was thinking about selling them all then i decided not to and to set the record straight on the phone call i had to switcch my # do to personal reason so i do apologize for that and also i am very busy so sometimes i do not have time to talk i have not ripped anyone off or been dis honest i am just not could at returning call as for the guy who wants the albinos i decided not to sell. and what it to anyone if i want to buy more. these are for my son who wants to start breeding himself it is his money who will be buying. sorry if i affended anyone i just got super busy and did not return some emails and messages i apologize for that sorry again and have a great weekend.

Reptilian74
02-11-2010, 08:46 PM
well to set the record straight i have alot of tegus. i have a business that takes alot of my time so i was thinking about selling them all then i decided not to and to set the record straight on the phone call i had to switcch my # do to personal reason so i do apologize for that and also i am very busy so sometimes i do not have time to talk i have not ripped anyone off or been dis honest i am just not could at returning call as for the guy who wants the albinos i decided not to sell. and what it to anyone if i want to buy more. these are for my son who wants to start breeding himself it is his money who will be buying. sorry if i affended anyone i just got super busy and did not return some emails and messages i apologize for that sorry again and have a great weekend.

Sean,
You told me you only had the 1.3 you were selling and a pair of albinos. Now you are saying you have a lot of tegus? Could you clear this up for me as I am a little confused.
Thanks

chris allen
02-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I'd personally still love to see some pictures of these tegus, especially the albinos I was interested in. How about it Sean?