PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Bryan from Bad Morphs = Great Guy

nikevijo
03-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I just bought an awesome Yellow Belly male from Bryan. He was easy to deal with, patient and helpful. He truly cares about his snakes!!

edf01
03-12-2010, 06:45 PM
I have done some business with Bryan as well ( he was buyer I was seller).

He was great to work with and open communication and all, the sale wen through as planned and I would not hesitate to do business with him again- be it selling to him or buying from him!

Congrats on your yb!!

:D
Janet Kovacic

ShesCountry89
03-12-2010, 11:59 PM
I, myself have purchased from Bryan at Bad Morphs. I recieved a male pastel and a 09 female normal in perfect condition. They were shipped in a box that was packed well and the snakes were warm to the touch upon arrival. He was patient when the weather was to cold to ship, and kept the snakes for me til he could ship them out. Until the snakes arrived he kept in contact with me as we but watched the tracking number.

He's friendly, and over all great to work with! I recommend puchasing from Bryan to everyone!

:)
laura rittenberry

keithlafave
12-01-2012, 12:17 AM
what ever happen to bryan i had his phone number and i fell acrossed hard times and now his site is down does anyone know what happen to him

RichsBallPythons
12-01-2012, 02:50 AM
what ever happen to bryan i had his phone number and i fell acrossed hard times and now his site is down does anyone know what happen to him

Its a VERY long story in which he sold off everything and basically went hiding.

Mark McVay
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM
and ripped off someone while he was at it.