PDA

View Full Version : Info Be careful when dealing with member RichieC

Angel Rojas
05-10-2010, 03:03 PM
I personally know that RichieC aka Richard Caporusso scammed Harry Wessels of monstersnakes.com out of $1,500 for a snake. He's a lair and a fake. He'll tell you that he's a cop and all that when he's really a juvenile probation officer. Harry will be made aware of this thread, and hopefully he will comment. If not, anyone is more than welcome to go over to monstersnakes.com and ask him yourself to verify what I'm saying is the truth.

StrictlyExotics
05-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Angel, are you the one who got scammed? I am confused here.

hhmoore
05-10-2010, 03:34 PM
While it isn't anonymous third party information, because you said it was Harry, I don't understand why you are posting this thread. Harry is a member here - if he wants to share his experience, he is certainly able to do so...and it is preferred that people post for themselves.

hhmoore
05-10-2010, 05:33 PM
**My apologies - I accidentally closed this thread for a short period, and was just made aware of it. (I had been considering closing it, decided that doing so wasn't 100% justified, and thought I had backed out of the process without completing it). It is reopened - but I do suggest that the OP let Harry deal with his own issues.

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Allow me to shed some light on this topic as Angel was not directly involved. Last year I traded RichieC for his "male" jungle burm. When I had posted pix of my new snake on monsters I found out from Harry that RichieC aka Richard Caporusso had not fully paid off the animal, and was ducking and dogding Harry. He owed $1,500 on the animal and didn't want to pay it. Long story short, Harry let me keep the animal, rich sent a bunch of threating emails and text messages. Rich you know that I know that you're no cop, you work for the juvenile justice department as a juvie PO. I highly doubt if Harry will post here as both he and me have washed our hands of this incident a long time ago. I have only posted what happened in my deal with Richard Caporusso, and CANNOT speak for Harry.

StrictlyExotics
05-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Allow me to shed some light on this topic as Angel was not directly involved. Last year I traded RichieC for his "male" jungle burm. When I had posted pix of my new snake on monsters I found out from Harry that RichieC aka Richard Caporusso had not fully paid off the animal, and was ducking and dogding Harry. He owed $1,500 on the animal and didn't want to pay it. Long story short, Harry let me keep the animal, rich sent a bunch of threating emails and text messages. Rich you know that I know that you're no cop, you work for the juvenile justice department as a juvie PO. I highly doubt if Harry will post here as both he and me have washed our hands of this incident a long time ago. I have only posted what happened in my deal with Richard Caporusso, and CANNOT speak for Harry.

So, was YOUR deal with RitchieC a good one or a bad one?

StrictlyExotics
05-10-2010, 06:08 PM
I highly doubt if Harry will post here as both he and me have washed our hands of this incident a long time ago. I have only posted what happened in my deal with Richard Caporusso, and CANNOT speak for Harry.

Also, if you and Harry have washed your hands of this deal a long time ago, then why is it being brought up now instead of back then and by a party that wasnt even involved in the deal? To me, it seems like Angel is bringing this transaction up on both of your behalfs being that he was never involved in the transaction himself.

Now, I am not defending the buyer but seriously, if your transaction was a positive one with him and you got exactly what he was offering, I dont see how you can post a bad guy thread about him.

The person who got ripped off, persay, should be the one to talk about what happened in that deal.

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Be it as though I traded a hatchling female albino tiger for an almost $2,000 hybrid jungle burm seemed fishy to me. And then after hearing the whole situation from everyone involved (Harry, Rich, and myself), I felt that he indeed ripped Harry off. There was nothing wrong with the animal itself, but I believe the method in which the animal was aquired would lead me to be VERY weary of RichieC aka Richard Caporusso.

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Angel is my brother and he was told of the incident when it happened. I'm into retics where as my brother is into monitors. He had seen RichieC's inquiry of a monitor for sale here and remembered his name, trust me there's not to many Richard Caporusso's running around in New Jersey. I guess he felt like he had to at least warn people. I too would have been ripped of if Harry would've wanted the snake back be it as though I was in possesion of a stolen animal.

StrictlyExotics
05-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Be it as though I traded a hatchling female albino tiger for an almost $2,000 hybrid jungle burm seemed fishy to me. And then after hearing the whole situation from everyone involved (Harry, Rich, and myself), I felt that he indeed ripped Harry off. There was nothing wrong with the animal itself, but I believe the method in which the animal was aquired would lead me to be VERY weary of RichieC aka Richard Caporusso.

Now, I understand your concern (and being weary) but in the meantime, you made out like a bandit right? See this thread isnt about your "future" transactions with Ritchie but its being posted as that he scammed someone who has yet to post anything regarding that transaction. The problem that I have is that two people are speaking about the very transaction that were not directly involved in it.

Now, I dont know any of the parties involved so I am about as unbiased as they come. Personally I have issues buying from people who dont pay for the animals that they are selling but, I like to hear it from the person who is still owed the money. The reasoning behind this is I want proof of the ripoff and no one can truly provide the proof unless they were involved in the transaction.

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 06:38 PM
I have made Harry aware of this thread, and he said the samething as I. He does not want to get into a BOI thread war, and if anyone feels the need to know the truth about the situation, just email him.

RichieC
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I have and never will scam anyone. I saw this nonsense post by Angel and let me explain something. I traded a Scrub Python and cash to another person for a Burm Bateater. I ran short on cash and told the person that due to an emergency I would return his snake ASAP and he could keep what I had already sent and that I was sorry and I would be returning his animal. He refused OVER AND OVER that he didn't want it and that I might have contaminated it. I waited over a month and then sold the animal to the person complaining. I never scammed or wanted anything negative to come out of this.
I have done SEVERAL transactions from this forum from shipping a 1000.00 Croc Monitor to a member, trading with another member two of my monitors for his Argus, sold a Peach Throat to another member. I've done about a dozen transactions on here. If I was a scammer why would I not scam for the Croc Monitor which is a 1000.00 dollar animal or any other person I've done business with on here. I also deal and trade with Off The Ark in Virginia about twenty times now. I have NEVER SCAMMED A SOUL and NEVER WILL. One person has a complaint and his groupie comes on here and makes false accusations. I tried like hell to return that snake and he REFUSED. I let him keep EVERYTHING I sent him until I ran into a fiscal crisis and explained it to him. I don't want any trouble with anyone.
He also likes to ridicule my career. I am a state law enforcement officer here in NJ and I have arresting powers through out the state. I specify if gang affiliated juveniles but each department utilizes cops for different groups. I belong to Police Benn. Assoc. 105 NJ and I don't understand why that is of any issue but this person finds it necessary to bring it up continually when they are a SECURITY GUARD at Walmart. I wouldn't even bring that up as it's useless info but the only thing I can figure is that possibly they are jealous that they haven't completed a Police Academy (which I've done here in NJ at SEAGIRT state police training academy). This is ridiculous and I thought it was a dead issue. I hate to rehash old nonsense but I see this person wanted to bring my credentials into question and I have responded to nothing but complete honesty.
There are ALOT of people here I have sold or traded an animal to and no one can say that I didn't ship on the agreed upon date or sent a sick or unhealthy animal. A man only has one thing in life his WORD and I have held mine. Please, Alecia, Ramon others that I've transacted with tell these folks that I am not a bad guy. I sent Alecia a 1000.00 monitor on a day when she hadn't even paid or sent the animals yet because I told her I was shipping on that date. I maintained my word. Now Harry if you wish you can on here and say that I didn't give you 1,500.00 dollars and I DIDN'T BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE IT. I tried like hell to return that animal I BEGGED HIM. HE REFUSED. This is something that is over a YEAR AND SOME CHANGE OLD and it is being brought up on a forum which has nothing to do with it. ANgel is a young kid who tried to kick my back in even though he is the one who ended up with the Burm Bateater. People are never happy and you can't satisfy everyone. I've tried and it turns around and bites you directly in the behind. Again I'm sorry that I didn't have the fiscal allowance to pay on our agreement but no one can say that I did not DESPERATELY TRY TO RETURN THE ANIMAL. He said if I shipped it he wouldn't sign for it and let it die. What was I supposed to do?? Now I have been screwed by you bringing my name into question however I have alot of people HERE who I've had nothing but positive transactions with so hopefully when people read this they know that this is ONE MAN who is UNHAPPY with how ONE transaction went down and he chose the the recourse. I was in a no win situation. I promised him I would make payment to him through the following weeks after this disaster and he refused those also. This is THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH and I have not exagerated or lied about a SINGLE ITEM.

RichieC
05-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Tigger you are lying through your teeth. Angel you are brain washed by Harry. You tell me ONE LIE just ONE LIE in my post. PLEASE!!!! I won't state my opinion on Harry it's not positive. But you "tigger" you are a blatant liar. Everything I have stated is the God's honest truth and I would put my hand on the bible.
AND WHY do you care SO MUCH ABOUT MY CAREER!!!?? Would you like me to post my police ID stating my exact title as I don't care and will. I have gone through the full police academy for the state of NJ and work in LAW ENFORCEMENT!! I am NOT a probation ofc. or PAROLE ofc. (however parole has the same arresting powers as any other police officer probation does not) Please contact my police union see if I am an active member and then ask if I am considered a state law enforcement officer (Senior Officer at that) and if I can lock you or Angel or Harry or anyone else who breaks the law?? Your like the three stooges and your making yourselves sound foolish.

RichieC
05-10-2010, 07:03 PM
The sad thing is that I am in this section under question because I traded a snake that I ended up with because the seller WOULD not take it back because he thought it was contaminated. The person WHO BENEFITTED from the deal and got this snake for half of what I could of asked is the one questioning my credibility. There is no scamming or even a hint of it here. This is a disgrace and should be deleted. Be weary of me I might give you what I tell you. LOL this is stupid.

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Rich, placing your hand on a bible does not magically make you tell the truth. I have testified against plenty of theivies and criminals who have sworn to "tell the truth" in open court. It just the way the whole thing went down that makes me take Harry over you. It's like if someone wanted to trade me a 2010 Lexus for my '95 pylmouth duster. That would strike me as odd and I would know that something HAS to be wrong with that lexus. But because you were so fast at trading me a snake that is valued at almost 2 grand for a snake that's valued at 350, I know something is wrong with that picture. I should have went with my gut that way I never would've been involved in any degree. As you see my brother started this thread, not me. I have washed my hands of this matter and he has to. He should have started a thread on another member instead of bring something back to the surface that I had buried, but that's another matter, and that's for him to decied

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 07:18 PM
And Rich, there's a BIG difference between a security guard and an undercover loss prevention agent.

RichieC
05-10-2010, 08:00 PM
This needs to be closed. I did nothing wrong. It's turned into a debate whether a department store security is pertinent. Please. I wanted nothing to do with that snake after the drama with Harry and really didn't care for it's demeanor or coloring and at the time I decided I would rather just go with a tiger albino retic. Who are you to question what kind of trade I would like? I just traded a Croc Monitor for a female Argus, A Black Rough Neck and duel shipping should you start a new thread in the BOI to see if because the person with the Croc made out better then I did? Nonsense.

BTW- If you question my law enforcement ability TIGGER please come on over to NJ you only live across the bridge and come break the law in front of me and see how long before you hauled into the state police barracks in hand cuffs, mirandized and held in custody and see who the arresting officer is. You questioned my CAREER and you expect me to respect a loss agent and think they aren't security guards at WALMART? Your both young and immature and as I stated before I will no longer be responding to your comments. It's not hard to find someone and my name is out there and if you truly doubt me come see how much authority I have here in NJ as a police officer. I'm so pissed that this has been rehashed that I'm acting like a threatening little kid. I know what I do for a living and am not confused about what I swore to do. Mods can you close this. I'm biting my tongue as I'd love to really tear into these two but I won't out of dignity and maturity for myself and my career.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:: angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

MonsterSnakesForever.com
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
WOW......

Ok Richie.......here is the deal. Yeah you ripped me off and you know who I blame? ME! I was the fool that trusted you to send me the money after I sent you the animal in good faith. You gave me a load of garbage about it being sent and then your wife telling you lies that she sent it WOOF WOOF...a whole lotta Wolf tickets like your trying to sell these people right now.

You wanted to send me the snake back and I explained that after all the animals I seen you buy and trade for I really did not want to have to quarenteen an animal I already sold for another 6 months. I sold you the snake and you were very happy. I wanted my money. I still would like my money but oh well......

Jesus ended up posting the snake on my site and had no idea you never paid for it. He was new to the hobby and I did not want to see him take the hit so I just let it go. If you would have not tryed to rip me off and tell me lies in the first place I would have worked it out with you. I make lots of these snakes every year and give away a lot in contests and things. I have a heart and if it was really family problems you could have called me and worked it out.

Now you try and make me look like a bad guy for getting ripped off? I tell you what brother......keep the money.....its not worth your soul. Hope you enjoyed ripping off someone who would have gave you that snake had you just been honest with me.

To those reading...hope it helped.

RichieC
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
LOL your a martyr?? I BEGGED FOR YOU TO TAKE THAT ANIMAL BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I basically gave it away. Please dont make yourself sound like Father Merrin from the Exorcist. I pleaded for you to take it back and refused. This is a joke. I then asked if I could do anything and you insisted that you would do things your way. You'll have your supporters because you run a forum but I wish people knew the truth and believe me what I told was the truth. You can't argue it. I tried my damnedest to make things right and give you back that God forsaken snake and YOU YOU refused. What else was I supposed to do. I'm sure you'll have you're people come out of the woodwork but you and I know what really happened and YOU KNOW I DID NOT SCAM A SOUL!!!!!!

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm sorry Rich but I am a law abiding citizen so I'm afraid that I will have to decline your request. Also walmart has security officers, and I make wayyyyyy much more then they do. I love my job.

DAND
05-10-2010, 09:59 PM
BTW- If you question my law enforcement ability I'm biting my tongue as I'd love to really tear into these two but I won't out of dignity and maturity for myself and my career.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:: angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Are you the one in the same Richard Caporusso mentioned here?

(link) http://www.state.nj.us/csc/msb/09/042909m.html

Meeting Minutes of APRIL 29, 2009

Hope L. Cooper, Chairperson
Flavella Branham
John Currie
Margaret E.L. Howard

A regular meeting of the Civil Service Commission was held on Wednesday, April 29, 2009, in Trenton, New Jersey.

PRESENT: Hope L. Cooper, Chairperson, Members Flavella Branham, John Currie and Margaret E. L. Howard; Pamela Ullman, Deputy Attorney General; Henry Maurer, Director, Division of Merit System Practices and Labor Relations.

In accordance with L.1975, c.231, Hope L. Cooper, Chairperson, opened the meeting with the following statement:

Notice of this meeting was filed with the Secretary of State and sent to the Trentonian, Trenton Times, Courier-Post and Star Ledger on November 17, 2008, and posted at the Civil Service Commission, 3 Station Plaza, Trenton, New Jersey.
All actions were by unanimous vote unless otherwise specified.

WITHDRAWAL OF APPEALS
The following appeals were withdrawn and removed from the hearing calendar:

Steven Allocco, Laborer, Jackson Township, suspension.
Atlantic City Housing Authority Layoff, effective May 17, 2005, various titles, good faith.

John Anukiewicz, Custodial Worker, Brick Township Board of Education, removal.

Joseph Collier, Senior Correction Officer, Central Reception and Assignment Facility, Department of Corrections, removal.

Damita Davis Molder, Principal Accountant, City of Trenton, indefinite suspension.

Brian Hall, Police Captain, Marlboro Township, list bypass.

Karin Haynes, Police Aide, City of Newark, suspension.

Ramona Jackson, Technical Assistant, Personnel, Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, Department of Human Services, removal.

Matthew Kaminski, Laborer, Town of Kearny, suspension.

Linda Kocur, Senior Clerk Typist, Montclair State University, release at the end of the working test period.

Justin Latini, Laborer, Heavy, Ewing Township, removal.

Scott Lewis, Police Sergeant, Borough of North Arlington, suspension.

Christopher Mayers, Family Service Worker, Essex County, release at the end of the working test period.

Jimmy Palumbo, Senior Correction Officer, Department of Corrections, removal.

Michael Payton, Supervisor, Sanitation, City of Newark, removal.

Anabela Pinto, Police Officer, City of Newark, suspension.
Thomas Sakowski, Boiler Operator, Hudson County, suspension.

Judith Sisti, Director, Professional/Residential Services, Vineland Developmental Center.

Judith Stoddard, Clerk, Borough of Point Pleasant, removal.
Michelle Thomas, Principal Account Clerk, Willingboro Township, removal.

Vancyee Warren, Police Aide, City of Newark, suspension.

DISMISSAL OF APPEALS – FAILURE TO APPEAR
The Civil Service Commission dismissed the following cases without prejudice for failure to appear at the scheduled hearing before the Office of Administrative Law:

Theresa Baczewski, Customer Service Representative, Motor Vehicle Commission, release at the end of the working test period.

Joseph Berhan, Family Service Specialist Trainee, Department of Children and Families, release at the end of the working test period.

Kasper Bonsignore, Electronic Systems Technician 1, Atlantic City Housing Authority, release at the end of the working test period.

James Britt, Cottage Training Technician, Hunterdon Developmental Center, suspension.

Jasmine Buie Lewis, Public Safety Telcommunicator Trainee, City of Pleasantville, removal.

Richard Caporusso, Senior Correction Officer, Juvenile Justice Commission, suspension.

Kevin Haubois, Human Services Assistant, Ancora Psychiatric Hospital, resignation not in good standing.

Akilah Jackson-Bell, Human Services Assistant, Woodbridge Developmental Center, removal.

Rachel Kolu Acquioi, Cottage Training Technician, Woodbridge Developmental Center, suspension.

Kim Leake, Institutional Attendant, Salem County, release at the end of the working test period.

Pamela Morton, Youth Worker, Department of Children and Families, resignation not in good standing.

Tamara Pharo, Human Services Assistant, Woodbridge Developmental Center, resignation not in good standing.

Thomas Pryor, Human Services Assistant, Ancora Psychiatric Hospital, resignation not in good standing.

Jennifer Pusterla, Senior Correction Officer, Mountainview Youth Correctional Center, resignation not in good standing.

Fannie Ross, Institutional Trade Instructor 1, East Jersey State Prison, suspension.

Tara Shafron, Emergency Service Patrol Operator, Department of Transportation, suspension.

Isabel Straight, Clerk Typist, Passaic County Board of Social Services, removal.

Alexis Thomas, County Correction Officer, Hunterdon County, resignation not in good standing.
It's not hard to find someone

Correct

and my name is out there

Correct again

and if you truly doubt me come see how much authority I have here in NJ as a police officer.

Now I was under the impression a Police officer was different from a (Juvenile) Correctional Officer. I guess they just must do things differently in New Jersey.

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 10:28 PM
DAND, you are the man :thumbsup: ...lmao...Rich, can you say BUSTED :shootfoot ....LMAO....See how the truth always come out. Yeah that's him DAND, on here telling people he's a seinor police officer. :rofl:
I told you he was a juvie Probation Officer. And with just these couple post, charges can be brought up against you Richie for impersonating a police officer, which I'm sure is a felony in New Jersey. DAND, this was a case when he was suspended from his job or something to that effect. I'll let him lie about that one

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 10:34 PM
:kaboom:

DAND
05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
DAND, you are the man :thumbsup: ...lmao...Rich, can you say BUSTED :shootfoot ....LMAO....See how the truth always come out. Yeah that's him DAND, on here telling people he's a seinor police officer. :rofl:
I told you he was a juvie Probation Officer. And with just these couple post, charges can be brought up against you Richie for impersonating a police officer, which I'm sure is a felony in New Jersey. DAND, this was a case when he was suspended from his job or something to that effect. I'll let him lie about that one

Yeah, I tend to have a BS meter and his posting was setting it off. A simple search and there he was. If he'd lie about his job what else would he lie about? Certainly scamming someone wouldn't be on his list of things to tell the truth about. :NoNo:

Tigger the Tiger
05-10-2010, 10:43 PM
At first I was kind of upset with my brother bringing this up after all these months. But now I'm glad he did. It gave DAND a chance to show everybody that he's a lying sack of :censored:
And given this, I would be more than weary of RichieC aka Richard Caporusso, I just stay away from him. He might rip someone else off and you might just recieve an animal that he hasn't paid off on.

RichieC
05-10-2010, 11:25 PM
A senior correction officer is considered a state law enforcement officer in NJ. We are considered one in the same and probation has nothing to do with anything and is not law enforcement. And because at one point in house discipline over an assaultive inmate who decides to assault a female sheriff makes an accusation of excessive force is used and the officer is suspended pending hearing which took place after that initial hearing. I have never been considered right in the internet world when it come to Harry and his minions. I've never scammed a soul on this forum or any other. However you can play detective I could care less. We have full arresting powers and we keep the murderers locked up from escaping and breaking into your homes and taking out an innocent citizen. NJ and CA look at their correctional OFFICERS as Police and as a matter of fact the title is changes to State Correctional Police Officer. How else do you describe to the public who has no inkling that we have authority on the street as well as the prison. I still do not understand why my profession which I have been honest about is being brought up. I didn't bring it up first Angel did. I have also explained what happened between Harry and I and if you look at all the facts I have never scammed or mislead anyone. There are several individuals on this forum that I have had transactions with and never a complaint. However HARRY who is so well respected because he BREEDS retics and I have a disagreement and I am attacked personally and called a fraud. Fine and dandy. You win... Ban me. Discredit me. I've been through this with Harry on his forum and these two puppets that Harry have can follow me as you wish. Ironically if you look at the raw facts and ONLY the facts involved I never did anyone wrong. ANYONE. Laugh it up. I'll eat this. You can laugh but please do yourself a favor and see if State Correction Officer in the state of NJ is considered a police officer, look to see if there is complete arrest powers. Check to see if we carry a weapon and participate in fugitive task force, gang task forces and see if we don't do a ton of street arrests. Please before you disrespect this aspect of law enforcement in the great state of NJ look it up and see if we are cops here in NJ and if one state agrees with it, it is honored nationally through HR218.

You win though Harry, Angel and Tigger the Tiger. I'll go away. I never scammed anyone here. I appreciate all the monitors I acquired and sold on this forum. I can not blame you for taking Harry's side as it's the common place to go and no one ever looks at the big picture. I won't be reading the responses or logging back on so there will be no need for your berrate me when I've done nothing to you but I know you'll get a kick out of ridiculing me. You will feel foolish when you realize that I never lied, misled anyone from the transactions of herps to disclosing what I do for a living. It's no secret. And by the way in the long run I beat the charge.

To those that have stayed silent and to those that have animals I've sold them or animals I bought off of you I thank you. Another case of internet toughness without truly thinking the facts through. If I was such a scammer why did I pay 300.00 dollars to ensure that someone who made a trade off of me got their animal on the agreed upon date and time when I could have just said "hey Harry, Angel, Tigger and some mod over at Fauna who thinks they discovered a secret when I don't keep secrets think I'm a scammer I might as well keep this animal... I don't need to toot my own horn as the people I've done business with know that I've been honest with everyone from the shoot. Good luck Tigger, Angel, Harry etc. just remember karma. I've made mistakes in my life however I try my best to abide by Karma and will continue to do so. Just weigh out all the facts that were presented and think to yourself was this a deserved bashing session?? Goodbye

DAND
05-11-2010, 12:04 AM
A senior correction officer is considered a state law enforcement officer in NJ. We are considered one in the same and probation has nothing to do with anything and is not law enforcement. And because at one point in house discipline over an assaultive inmate who decides to assault a female sheriff makes an accusation of excessive force is used and the officer is suspended pending hearing which took place after that initial hearing. I have never been considered right in the internet world when it come to Harry and his minions. I've never scammed a soul on this forum or any other. However you can play detective I could care less. We have full arresting powers and we keep the murderers locked up from escaping and breaking into your homes and taking out an innocent citizen. NJ and CA look at their correctional OFFICERS as Police and as a matter of fact the title is changes to State Correctional Police Officer. How else do you describe to the public who has no inkling that we have authority on the street as well as the prison. I still do not understand why my profession which I have been honest about is being brought up. I didn't bring it up first Angel did. I have also explained what happened between Harry and I and if you look at all the facts I have never scammed or mislead anyone. There are several individuals on this forum that I have had transactions with and never a complaint. However HARRY who is so well respected because he BREEDS retics and I have a disagreement and I am attacked personally and called a fraud. Fine and dandy. You win... Ban me. Discredit me. I've been through this with Harry on his forum and these two puppets that Harry have can follow me as you wish. Ironically if you look at the raw facts and ONLY the facts involved I never did anyone wrong. ANYONE. Laugh it up. I'll eat this. You can laugh but please do yourself a favor and see if State Correction Officer in the state of NJ is considered a police officer, look to see if there is complete arrest powers. Check to see if we carry a weapon and participate in fugitive task force, gang task forces and see if we don't do a ton of street arrests. Please before you disrespect this aspect of law enforcement in the great state of NJ look it up and see if we are cops here in NJ and if one state agrees with it, it is honored nationally through HR218.

You win though Harry, Angel and Tigger the Tiger. I'll go away. I never scammed anyone here. I appreciate all the monitors I acquired and sold on this forum. I can not blame you for taking Harry's side as it's the common place to go and no one ever looks at the big picture. I won't be reading the responses or logging back on so there will be no need for your berrate me when I've done nothing to you but I know you'll get a kick out of ridiculing me. You will feel foolish when you realize that I never lied, misled anyone from the transactions of herps to disclosing what I do for a living. It's no secret. And by the way in the long run I beat the charge.

To those that have stayed silent and to those that have animals I've sold them or animals I bought off of you I thank you. Another case of internet toughness without truly thinking the facts through. If I was such a scammer why did I pay 300.00 dollars to ensure that someone who made a trade off of me got their animal on the agreed upon date and time when I could have just said "hey Harry, Angel, Tigger and some mod over at Fauna who thinks they discovered a secret when I don't keep secrets think I'm a scammer I might as well keep this animal... I don't need to toot my own horn as the people I've done business with know that I've been honest with everyone from the shoot. Good luck Tigger, Angel, Harry etc. just remember karma. I've made mistakes in my life however I try my best to abide by Karma and will continue to do so. Just weigh out all the facts that were presented and think to yourself was this a deserved bashing session?? Goodbye

Get your story straight. Your claims here are different then your career story over on the Buick site from just a few months ago.

I started in Law Enforcement I started as a State Correctional Officer and then moved my way through the system. So working as a Correctional Officer and now a police officer for the state

That's the one thing about liars, they have difficulty remembering what they have said and to whom. :NoNo:

StrictlyExotics
05-11-2010, 01:42 AM
WOW......

Ok Richie.......here is the deal. Yeah you ripped me off and you know who I blame? ME! I was the fool that trusted you to send me the money after I sent you the animal in good faith. You gave me a load of garbage about it being sent and then your wife telling you lies that she sent it WOOF WOOF...a whole lotta Wolf tickets like your trying to sell these people right now.

You wanted to send me the snake back and I explained that after all the animals I seen you buy and trade for I really did not want to have to quarenteen an animal I already sold for another 6 months. I sold you the snake and you were very happy. I wanted my money. I still would like my money but oh well......

Jesus ended up posting the snake on my site and had no idea you never paid for it. He was new to the hobby and I did not want to see him take the hit so I just let it go. If you would have not tryed to rip me off and tell me lies in the first place I would have worked it out with you. I make lots of these snakes every year and give away a lot in contests and things. I have a heart and if it was really family problems you could have called me and worked it out.

Now you try and make me look like a bad guy for getting ripped off? I tell you what brother......keep the money.....its not worth your soul. Hope you enjoyed ripping off someone who would have gave you that snake had you just been honest with me.

To those reading...hope it helped.

Thank you for posting your side fo things. It really sheds light on the situation.